Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo I did a little math today and I've had 3,114 hump days and not one of them memorable. Always glad to have them over with. I feel sorry for Wednesday of course the "glass half full" outlook would say be glad you're not Monday!
Happy hump day to all the pretty little girls and their even handed Daddies!

Happy hump day

Morning Bella. At least you are being constructive at work.

Hello fellow Daddies and our exquisite baby girls who love and care for us.❤❤❤

This is true *giggles* they were lots easier than the grills! I got to play with lots of tubes *playful wink at the Daddies*

Yea and not responding to a single text :p

LOl Im sorry babe didnt mean to keep you waiting :(

So today I went to a thrift store Iv been wanting to check out. I found a NICE tin poker set inside...all 200 chips and call 52 cards and looked barely touched...alittle dusty but barely touched. So I asked them and they wanted $5 for it...but being the epic Jew that I am...I knocked it down to $3...and I made them take it on card...I wasent gonna pay cash...fuck that! XD I rule baby!

LOl Im sorry babe didnt mean to keep you waiting :(

So today I went to a thrift store Iv been wanting to check out. I found a NICE tin poker set inside...all 200 chips and call 52 cards and looked barely touched...alittle dusty but barely touched. So I asked them and they wanted $5 for it...but being the epic Jew that I am...I knocked it down to $3...and I made them take it on card...I wasent gonna pay cash...fuck that! XD I rule baby!

*giggles* You're such a Jew! So when you gonna play some Texas? Ready to get whipped?!

I was in my parents bathroom tonight and saw 2 used condoms in the trash. It's weird to think my parents still have sex but yeah, I guess they do. Anyway, I stole them, poured my daddy's cum into the syringe I use for enemas. I masturbated and when I came, I pushed the syringe into my pussy and shot it in. I still can't believe it. Right now, I have 2 loads of my daddy's cum inside me. That was about 45 minutes ago and my heart is still pounding in my chest.

I was in my parents bathroom tonight and saw 2 used condoms in the trash. It's weird to think my parents still have sex but yeah, I guess they do. Anyway, I stole them, poured my daddy's cum into the syringe I use for enemas. I masturbated and when I came, I pushed the syringe into my pussy and shot it in. I still can't believe it. Right now, I have 2 loads of my daddy's cum inside me. That was about 45 minutes ago and my heart is still pounding in my chest.

Damn, that's hot as fuck! You still naked?

...ah huh....well that just about wraps up my dinner time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back