Objectification

ChicagoDom73

Virgin
Unpopular as it is, objectification of a partner is exceptionally erotic to me. For my purposes it's of a woman but others a man or both. Anybody enjoy this fetish or am I alone?

I find the experience of treating a woman like she's just a toy for my cock, a place to dump my cum... It's very erotic. Key to this fetish is that she enjoys it as well.

Most people would consider this the worst kind of misogyny but that angle for me has little erotic worth. It's just the giving of herself complexly to me to be as selfish as I want with her. So more about my greed as a lover.

For me that's a great fetish that's been great irl. Not every night, but man sometimes it's the best.

Anybody else?

Unpopular as it is, objectification of a partner is exceptionally erotic to me. For my purposes it's of a woman but others a man or both. Anybody enjoy this fetish or am I alone?

I find the experience of treating a woman like she's just a toy for my cock, a place to dump my cum... It's very erotic. Key to this fetish is that she enjoys it as well.

Most people would consider this the worst kind of misogyny but that angle for me has little erotic worth. It's just the giving of herself complexly to me to be as selfish as I want with her. So more about my greed as a lover.

For me that's a great fetish that's been great irl. Not every night, but man sometimes it's the best.

Anybody else?

Every now and then, I like being treated that way. But not all the time.

same.. its not a kink that's a regular thing, but when im in the mood and the guy is competent its extremely hot

And what about it do you find hot, erotic, etc?

Is it the primal possessive coupling as he shows his desire for your form in the purest way?

Perhaps the release of responsibility, as you are bent to his will and hunger (physically and metaphorically).

I have this sort of relationship with my BF, I know where is comes from, my first sexual experience and if consentual and trusting it can be fun. I am very submissive so it works for us.

Both my wife and I love this one - she enjoys receiving it but won't do it no matter how much i beg. I love both receiving and giving it.

I frequent the bdsm subreddit on reddit and their definition of Objectification also included actually treating the woman like an object - a center table to rest your legs on or to keep your plates on while you eat. This definition doesn't work for us although being used as a toy, or a piece of flesh or meat for my and everybody's fun...sure bring it on. :)

I also enjoy both sides of this...there is something cathartic about releasing yourself for someone else's use regardless of (and often because of) how they want to treat you...it's also equally releasing in a different way to take her and just do what I want with no regard for how she feels...

Yes, I do...

Find it very erotic and incredibly stimulating to allow myself to be reduced to Playdoh in my lovers hands.

I agree with the above posters, not all the time but sometimes, sometimes it can be amazing.

I've been dressed up in outfits on my guy's whim, I have too many school uniforms (I've been called fun size too many times) it's embarrassing, and cat ears and costumes, and played with like a fuck toy. There has to be a lot of trust and solid foundation of respect and understanding to even get me to this stage of play. But once I'm there, fuck am I there...I love being a cumslut and fucktoy. Helps that I like to be spanked as well :cattail:

I have no issues with being someones fuck toy. Though with that said I will not do it for just anyone. The person has to no my limitations and boundaries, the right person will know he can push the limits somewhat.

Though with the right lover it is incredibly erotic and exciting. I love to find a package for me with an revealing outfit to wear for him. For me that becomes part of the foreplay as I dress in anticipation of what my lover has planned. The excitement of dressing and being paraded around is erotic.

Also for me I think the sense of release of responsibility is a big part of why I so willingly participate.

And what about it do you find hot, erotic, etc?

Is it the primal possessive coupling as he shows his desire for your form in the purest way?

Perhaps the release of responsibility, as you are bent to his will and hunger (physically and metaphorically).

What I love most about being a cocksucker is the strangely liberating and exhilarating feeling that comes with the complete surrender of ego when I'm down on my knees allowing another man to impersonally treat my throat as a device to be "used" in any way he wants purely for his sexual gratification without any regard for how I feel and my mouth becomes merely a convenient receptacle into which to discharge his semen.

Objectification is what great sex is all about in my opinion. For both parties.

I hate to admit it, but the men that I've enjoyed fucking the most have been those that objectified me. Not the men with whom I enjoyed long lasting happy relationships.... but the sex? Yeah.

It's the lynchpin of all my extreme and less-realistic sexual fantasies, often partnered with its good friend Degradation. I have others, sure...when I miss someone and am feeling romantic, or just want climb all over him so badly. I'll work myself up, wet and frustrated, thinking about what I want from someone or want to do to them. But I hardly even consider those things fantasies so much as items penciled in on the agenda. The objectification ones are different. They are dark things and come to me unexpectedly when I am alone. They aren't so much interested in what's going on my life or whether having them around is convenient. I couldn't chase them off if I tried.

I would like to find a partner I can explore them with, eventually. My relationships have been more vanilla than my urges (and it's getting to be time to fix that). I want it to be part of how we play, be some of our games, and hopefully scratch the itch just a bit. But it's going to involve a lot of trust, mostly that I won't freak him the fuck out.

Last edited:

Anybody else?

i actually enjoy being treated that way , to be considered and object and used for my mans pleasure ,it is an incredible turn on for me too.

This is one of my favourite fantasies. I love when he calls me his fuck toy

I've taken part in a CFNM objectification session with a bunch of other ladies. It was fun to turn things around.
As for me I think if its in fun then it's fine. But there are some nasty people out there.

I love to be objectified. It turns me on quite a bit to be "used" and like when it gets a little rough, verbally and physically.
I suppose I am not in the mood for it every minute of every day, but thinking or talking about it always gets me there. For instance, right about now...

Back