Date advice girls only

is "here comes lunch!" still acceptable? it's been a while since i've been on the dating scene

Only in certain northern states and some parts of Canada.

The women there don't really like it, they're just used to it.

WHAT EVER YOU DON'T BRING DRUGS OR DO DRUGS. If she does drugs she's not the girl for you. Are you over 21 if yes feel free to drink alcohol, bring a condom just in case. I mean it's the first date so nothing gonna happen but, what I learned in law school is always prepared.

20yrs ago you used to butt chug Zima at the frat didntcha?

Right here's one the OP can actually use...or not.
Nothing is a bigger mood killer than being nervous, tapping your feet all night. Right off the bat kiss her. No, no tongue, just a quick kiss, then smile quickly and SAY how nervous you were and you just wanted to get the first kiss out of the way and now you can enjoy yourselves.

And always think positive. Bring three condoms. :D

WHAT EVER YOU DON'T BRING DRUGS OR DO DRUGS. If she does drugs she's not the girl for you. Are you over 21 if yes feel free to drink alcohol, bring a condom just in case. I mean it's the first date so nothing gonna happen but, what I learned in law school is always prepared.

What if he's the drug doer and she's the stick in the mud?:rolleyes:

Please jack off first! Yes I already said it. But you really don't want to be sportin' a boner the size of Montana trying to pay attention to her, when really all you can think of is about slipping a finger in her panties.

Only in certain northern states and some parts of Canada.

The women there don't really like it, they're just used to it.

but the popcorn bowl trick is still universally approved, yeah?

that's an oldie that just keeps on givin'! :)

i bet you're life of the party at your weekly euchre match

Look I'm a Prosecutor; what do you expect? Plus I just brought home my second daughter. Our third child from the hospital, this morning. So yeah I'm a little on the right, law-abiding side, sue me!

Look I'm a Prosecutor; what do you expect? Plus I just brought home my second daughter. Our third child from the hospital, this morning. So yeah I'm a little on the right, law-abiding side, sue me!

:rolleyes:

Pigs bum!

Ok, thanks for all the advice. Just got back from the mall with a friend of mine.

I baught this red shirt. My freind whose a marketing and communications major told me to buy a bright coloured shirt. So I picked up this red Tommy Hilfger shirt and a pink Eddie Bauer shirt.

Which of the two?

Ok, thanks for all the advice. Just got back from the mall with a friend of mine.

I baught this red shirt. My freind whose a marketing and communications major told me to buy a bright coloured shirt. So I picked up this red Tommy Hilfger shirt and a pink Eddie Bauer shirt.

Which of the two?

i think your friend is still in the closet, and wants you for himself :(

go with the red

Forget about women till youre prosperous and over being a fool.

Which of the two?

That will be the biggest turn-off of anything already posted.

gmm8xdx56r.jpg

What kind of an event is it?

Ask her questions, lots of questions about herself, her family, her major, her goals, listen, and pick a couple of cutesy or quirky things she told you and bring them up casually later or on your second date. The name of her dog, some little detail of a story she tells you about when she was a kid, or something about work/school.

Read her body language to see how receptive she is to you. Mimic her body language when you're talking, it's supposed to put the other person at ease.

Post some pics of you in the two shirts!

I'm black so the pink has a non-threatening glowing enviting look on me! As stated by research.

I'm black so the pink has a non-threatening glowing enviting look on me! As stated by research.

i think the fact that you're probably the only black guy at your college who's never touched a boob before is non-threatening enough.

if you wouldn't normally wear it anyway, don't wear it for this unsuspecting hapless young lass.

don't pretend to be that which you're not.

Back