Restaurant encounter

brw02

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Posts
2,707
Restaurant encounter (Open to one female)

It is dinner time, and the little Italian restaurant is crowded. I have just moved into town and and I'm alone at my table. It was set for two, but it was the only one available. I have a carafe of wine on the table, and I'm just starting my first glass. I see a rather attractive lady speaking to my waitress, who is telling her that she needed a reservation if she was alone tonight. "I wouldn't mind company for dinner if you'd like to share my table", I tell her. The waitress indicates that it's fine with her. I smile at the lady, stand up and pull the chair out for her.
 
Last edited:
Thank You Sir, so much for your enduring company tonight Sir, I really did not feel like being alone tonight. I just found out my fiance' of 2 yrs died in a car wreck 2 days ago. Its been a heart breaking day and Im just out of tears and need some company.....

I say this as Im sitting down, and your pouring me a delious glass of wine. I take it w a shaky hand, to take my first sip. I let a moan slip from my lips bc it tastes so delightful.

As the waitress comes back and asks if we're ready to order our food yet, I indicate that I am not and look towards you....
 
"My name is Bruce, honey. I'm sure it has been a horrible day for you. Take your time before you order. I'm not going to starve here". Even though your face is showing the strain of a traumatic day, you are still beautiful. Your hair frames your pretty face, and your smooth neck and delicate collarbone set off the neckline of your dress nicely. I'm tempted to look further down, but that's not appropriate right now. I reach out and squeeze your hand gently and reassuringly.
 
H hi Bruce, I stumble, the words rolling out, Im Kaciemay.

The touch of your hand feeling so nice and warm, reassuring, loving. I could just sink into your chest right now, but Ive gotta keep mind still right now.

Ok I look at the menu, trying to focus on it again, its not woking.

Well its an italian restaurant, so i'll just take whatever your having, w some french bread, and a ceaser salad......
 
"I have a fondness for Lasagne, Kaceymae. I've never eaten here before, but there's never been an Italian cook who can't make a good lasagne dish". She still seems flustered, and unable to concentrate. I see that her wineglass is empty, and I pick up the carafe to refresh it. Our waitress shows up to take our orders, and I order the same for both of us. And another carafe of the sweet wine. I'm accustomed to taking charge in difficult situations; I think it brings out the best in me and she definitely needs that right now. With the help of the wine, she starts to open up to me, telling of the shock of learning that her fiance's horrible accident. I listen as I look into her soft brown eyes. She's so pretty, I think.
 
Slowly I feel the wine taking affect. Not knowing if Ive drank two or maybe three glasses already, I need to slow down thats for sure....

As the wines taking effect I know Im opening up to him letting off my chest the accident, my love for my fiance', our wonderful plans, our future toghter, the whole nine yards. Here come the tears again.....

I hear Bruce order our dinner for us, Im so glad he ordered for me, bc I just cant consintrate right now. Im so out of it right now. I really could use him right now, his stability, his taking control of things, thats what I need right now....
 
I couldn't help but sympathize with Kacie. I took this assignment to get away from my northern New York home. I had been in a semi-serious relationship, and I had lost her to cocaine and oxycodone. She had run off with the money that was supposed to go to rehab and I don't know where she is. I would get repaid by her family, but I still felt like I had failed. Kacie's fiance was dead; Cheryl might as well be dead as far as I'm concerned. But I had never felt the same feelings that Kacie and her fiance had shared. I'm already over Cheryl; Kacie was just beginning. And she didn't seem to have anybody to console her.

I didn't refill her glass right away. Drinking doesn't make you forget for long. Our waitress showed up with our salads; I hadn't eaten since breakfast and I was more than ready for it. Before I dig into the salad, I raise my glass and touch it to hers. "To better days, Kacie. We will get through this".
 
Tears, streaking down my checks, probably making me look like some freak here.. This kind , rather goodlooking guy, who I dont even know his past, has just sat here and listened to me blurt it all out about me and my now dead fiance' and now I just feel so ashamed.....

i ask the waitress for a glass of sweet tea to go w my meal...I then try to eat alittle of my salad, since Ive not eaten much in the last two days....

I look up and into your face and find your eyes, I find kindness, something else Im not sure what it is....
 
I had only been here for three days. They had a furnished condo waiting for me, and I'd spent my free time putting my clothes away and Organizing the furniture. It was hard to say how long I would be here. I had met the managers and some of the machine operators; I already saw some hostility towards the guy from New York taking the engineering manager position they wanted for themselves. Kacie was the first person that I had so much as a simple conversation. I didn't even want to transfer to Texas, but that's where the opening was. So far, it wasn't very friendly.

I wonder how Kacie would have accepted me if she wasn't in such need. I could help through the next few days; I certainly don't have a hot woman to party with this weekend. I have a boat back home, but there wasn't a lake within 50 miles. It was going to be a lonely weekend by myself. Besides, I liked the looks of her. I hadn't been with a woman for months; crackheads lose interest in sex (and almost everything else). I wonder if she can tell that her body looks real good to me.
 
I honestly had no idea of what Bruce was thinking about me. It was probably along the lines of " what the hell did I get myself into ?? let me run as far away as I get from this crazy ass bitch...." But ya know w the way i looked w my hair slightly askew, no real make-up, and not dressed to nines, well I really wouldnt blame him if I never saw him after tonite.

Finally out dinner, has come, and Im just picking at it, but I do try at least eat alittle something. But w/o letting Bruce really notice what Im doing Im sizing him up.
Hes not bad looking thats for sure. Hes not a Texan, I can see that, not rugged enough to be a cowboy. Hes fairly handsome, short blonde hair, green eyes, maybe 165 lbs, looks rather nicely built under that suit coat of his. His hands look nice, nails seem not manicured but nicely kept.
I wonder how those hands would feel caressing me, my nreaasts, my stomach, my thighs, my back, my bottom....Kaciemay !!! I yell to myself in my mind snap out of it !!!!

focus on your dinner and eat.......
 
I'm not seing Kacie in a real good light. She looks a little disheveled, the tears having washed away her makeup and her hair a little mussed up. I bet she would look good in a dress, or maybe a pair of tight-fitting cowgirl jeans. Like the rest of the Texans here, she is deeply tanned. On the other hand, it was still pretty early in the season in New York. I look pale now, but I won't stay that way. My love of golfing will get me plenty of sun, and I'll look just like them in a couple weeks. I doubt that half of these cowboys wouldn't know how to ride a horse. But I do. I'll have to get some Wrangler jeans and a pair of boots and I'll fit right in.

But back to Kacie. I idly wonder how she would look in tight jeans and tank top. Or, even better, out of them. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
 
The lasagne is good. I can see that Kaciemay is just picking at hers. I'll pick up the btab when we're done, and ask her if she wants another drink or two after. Maybe somewhere quiet and secluded. I want her to trust me. She will have to if I ever get to do what I want with her. :devil:
 
I think hes checking me out as Im checking him out...right now I really dont care.....I kinda hope this ends up in the bedroom tonight, maybe that will make the pain at least disappear for a short time.....

Bruce, I guess Im about done w dinner if you are, Im not that much hungry. and the wines really done too much too me.


Anyways....
 
I'm done too. I'll go pay the cashier if you want to go freshen up before we leave. Then we can take a walk if you feel like it. I don't really know my way around yet, but maybe we can find a park bench somewhere so we can talk.
 
Yes, um that sounds nice....

As I come from the restroom, I see you standing by the door waiting for me. My heart raced for a minute wonderiing if you were really gonna be there or not.....
 
I take care of the tab and move next to the door. A couple minutes later you come out of the ladies room, an expectant look on your face. You seem relieved to see me. With your makeup touched up and your hair in place, you seem to have regained some of your composure. As we step outside, I take your hand and look over the quiet street. "Lead the way, honey".
 
I look down at the way Im dressed and ask if we can stop in at the next lil boutique we see, and let me buy some " comfortable " clothes ??..... So I led you just a few blocks down to the west wheres theres just the custes boutique, and yes next door to it is a mens shop w boot and jeans too.....

Ive gotta get outta the dress and these heels, get in to some jeans , a tee, and some boots or tennis hows, ya know what i mean !!

then from there maybe go walk some more or the park or something you might wanna do ....
 
"That sounds like a good idea. I'm not a suit and tie type of guy anyway". I only wear them when I need to, and I had no time to change either. It's still warm outside, and I pick up a couple pair of jeans, a loose-fitting Tee, and a pair of leather boots that I can wear on the Harley. I'll have to come back here sometime soon. They have some great leather jackets, some with fringe. And the prices are reasonable.

Surprisingly, Kaciemay steps out of the boutique at about the same time I check out. She's wearing her new cowgirl outfit and she looks good in it. With her hair brushed, makeup touched up, and snug-fitting jeans that show off her curves, she looks pretty hot. She has a pretty nice ass too; I couldn't appreciate that when she had her dress on. I could definitely feel a tingling in my groin!
 
As I waslked out of the store , Bruce was walking outta his...Boy I sure didnt know men could shop like us woman could, as I giggle to myself.
I do have to say one thing, Bruce sure does look mighty good good in those wrangler jeans and that loose fittin tee hes got on, boy youd never know it in damned suit he was a wearing eralier. i sure hope he dumped that thing in the trash can.....

Anyways as we met up outside the store fronts, I suggest we go on over the the local bar for a nite cap. Hows that sound ????
 
"How can I say no to a pretty cowgirl like you?" I answer with a smile. Her body language is telling me that she doesn't want me to leave her tonight. When I put my arm around her waist, she leaned into me. As we stepped into the bar, the dim lighting and the clacking of pool balls made me feel at home. It's very much like the bars back home; a dozen bar stool, a few booths, a pool table, jukebox, and a pretty young chick wearing too much makeup behind the bar. Just like you'd find in any small town in northern NY.

I guide Kaciemay to a booth near the back of the bar. "I'm having a Coors, honey. What can I get for you?" She is looking real good. If she wants me to help her forget her sorrow for a while tonight, I'll be happy to offer my services.
 
As we reach the local bar, its not too busy for a weeknite...

It however feels great to have his Bruces; arm around me, makes me feel special again...

We get to the booth and Bruce says hes haveing a coors and what do I want, well i dunno, wellI tell him...'Bring me a beer'
 
I get a couple of Coors from the bartender and bring them back to the booth. Sitting next to Kaciemay, we look each other in the eye and I raise my bottle to hers. I slip my hand behind her back, and rub her in small circles. Soon I reach the waistband of her jeans. She purrs softly as my hand continues to explore her body. I feel her lean in closer to me, encouraging me to explore further.
 
I know I shouldnt let my my guard down, considering I just met Bruce, but I really dont give a rats ass !! This is my life and my fiance' just died and well Im liveing my life the way I want too... NO MORE by the book DAMNIT !!!!

As Bruce rubs circles aon my back, I lean into him, encouranging him even more, wanting him to "explore" me more.....

So i say lets toast "to a new friends" and we clink our beers and take a swig.

After I set my bottle down, I looke at Bruce, I see his wet lips, and w/o thinking, I lean in and I kiss him smack on the lips....pressing my body into his as I let my kiss get deeper more passionate.....
 
Kaciemay has caught me by surprise, but I soon recover my composure as we share a passionate kiss. Now able to get both arms around her, I pull her in tightly, feeling her curvaceous body. I wouldn't be surprised if every eye in the bar is on us. I'm ready to continue in the privacy of my condo. Whispering in her ear, "Would you like to have our next drink at my place".
 
Surprised at what he asked me but like i said earlier, Im not playing by the book any longer, its my own damned life to live !!!

I reply back to Bruce w a resounding " yes darling. lets get outta this joint...."
 
Back
Top