Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*Hinakemi began to cut up the meats and veggies she pulled from the fridge. A big pot was simmering with broth and rice. She dumped the cut up ingredients into the pot and placed the top on it. She turned the fire on low then went to get in the tub with Yuki*
 
-Yuki was relaxing as Hina stepped in.-"So...i am glad we get to relax."-he said and kissed her cheek as she slipped in the tub.-
 
"Me to Yuki." *Hinakemi slipped in the water in front of Yuki. The heat good on her tense muscles and she relaxed into the water.*
 
-Yuki laid back with her as he stroked her hair and his hand over her body gently.-"This is so nice. I love this and i love you."
 
-Yuki smiled and kissed her back gently stroking her hair as he held her close enjoying the moment they shared in this tub.-"The water feels heavenly."
 
*Hinakemi smiled and nodded her head slowly. The water relaxed her muscles and Yuki relaxed her mind. He was right; this was heaven. The strong spell of the soup filled her nose, telling her it was done.* "Stew's ready." * she slowly stood up out of the water and got out of the tub, water dripping down her body.*
 
-Yuki smiled.-"So we eat then what?"-he laughed as he dried off and wrapped her in a towel.-"It smells really good."
 
*Hinakemi smiled mischievously as she poured the stew into two bowls.* "Then dessert" *she sat the bowls down then she sat in her chair across from his.*
 
-Yuki Ren smiled and grabbed his bowl and sat across from her with some tea-"This is good."-he smiled and looked to her eyes and sipped her tea.-
 
*A smile crept across Hinakemi's face at Yuki's compliment. She didn't know why but it made her feel good to know that he liked what she made for them.* "Thank Yuki. Enjoy." *She began to eat her stew, looking up occasionally to look at her lover.*
 
-Yuki smiled to her as he ate the stew heartily enjoying each bite.-"This is so tasty i may have to have you make this every time."-he laughed.-
 
*Hinakemi giggled and shook her head.* "You'll have to convince me to do that Yuki."
 
-He laughed as he took each bite enjoying each time he bit down and slurped.-"So what do you want to do next?"-he asked as he relaxed back eating.-
 
*Hinakemi smiled and looked up at him with mischief gleaming in her eyes. So many thoughts crossed her mind but she decided to make him guess what she was thinking about.* "Hmm.. How about some desert?"
 
-Yuki nods hopefully they be strong enough for another mission one can only hope. Yuki wanted to train and if anything else that is what would happen tomorrow.-"Sure what is for dessert."-he smiled as he looked to the empty bowl.-
 
*She answered him by slipping off her robe and crawling to him on her knees. Her black eyes focused on his as she laid her head on his knee.* "Well since I cooked I think I should have my dessert first. Any objections, love?"
 
-He blushed.-"No not at all go on."-he removed his robe for her revealing his body.-"By all means partake your dessert."
 
-She looked up at him and smiled her thanks. Grabbing the base of his cock, she lightly licked the shaft.- "Mmmm.."
 
-Yuki groaned his fingers in her hair softly stroking her hair and groaned softly stroking her hair softly.-
 
*Hinakemi's soft lips wrapped around his cock head and she started to suck and lick it. Her warm tongue lapped at his salty pre cum before she took more of his cock in her mouth and began to bob her head.*
 
-Yuki groaned and moaned at her tongue his fingers raced in her hair lightly gripping it.-"That feels so hot...."-he groaned.-
 
*Hinakemi felt his hands grip her and she bobbed her head faster and sucked harder, making her cheeks cave in*
 
-He groaned his cock was being pumped with her hot little mouth and Yuki wanted to just explode in her mouth but held on he grunted he couldn't talk he was gasping for air.-
 
*Hinakemi felt Yuki's hard cock pulsing in her mouth and she bobbed her head faster, rubbing the flat of her tongue against the bottom of his cock.*
 
Back
Top