Just saying Hi!

a_girl_r

Virgin
Hey everyone,

Just saying hello. I'm a married mom looking to flirt...not hook up or exchange dirty pictures. In fact, that turns me away rather quickly. I enjoy getting to know people through conversation and subtle flirting. I think it's cute to wake up to a sweet message that starts an exchange of conversation throughout the day. I am married, and certainly not looking to change that, just seeking the excitement of getting to know someone. I'm not a very good role player...I really just prefer to be myself.

I am a professional whose every move is scrutinized, so I won't send pictures just to be on the safe side. Just really looking to make a connection for some fun. Hope I don't scare everyone off.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Just saying hello. I'm a married mom looking to flirt...not hook up or exchange dirty pictures. In fact, that turns me away rather quickly. I enjoy getting to know people through conversation and subtle flirting. I think it's cute to wake up to a sweet message that starts an exchange of conversation throughout the day. I am married, and certainly not looking to change that, just seeking the excitement of getting to know someone. I'm not a very good role player...I really just prefer to be myself.

I am a professional who's every move is scrutinized, so I won't send pictures just to be on the safe side. Just really looking to make a connection for some fun. Hope I don't scare everyone off.

Welcome to the site. I am sure that your PM box is full already. If you are interested, PM me. I am a 36 year old MWM from PA. Many of the same interests. Hope to hear from you.

Overwhelmed as of yet? I'm sure as others have said your PM box is exploding. If you'd like to chat please feel free to PM me. 38/m

And hello, a girl r. The name's Si. I like your concept for being on here. For me it's the same. Enjoy.

You've got me going already with your choice of name: a girl; oh, girl! oooh, girrrl ... ;)

Hey everyone,

I am a professional whose every move is scrutinized, so I won't send pictures just to be on the safe side. Just really looking to make a connection for some fun. Hope I don't scare everyone off.

Welcome to Lit! PM Sent to chat

Hey everyone,

Hi! Would you like to chat with me? I'm nice but strict. - Elizabeth

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks of all the wonderful messages and creative replies. Y'all sure do know how to make someone feel welcome!!!! 😊

Think you've written my personal thread intro for me a_girl. I may just c/p and replace girl with guy ;)

Hey everyone,

Hi there, I wish I was eloquent in my first post as you were :)

My name is Kristin, a married mom, new to this site as well. If you ever have any interest in chatting with another woman please let me know, friendly of course (unless there was more to it wanted).

Hope to hear back from you! Bye

Back