Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

Sarah relaxed into the task of sucking Jareth off as he ran his fingers through her hair. She moaned softly and continued to suck him, enjoying the way he felt in her mouth, grateful he was taking this slowly. She enjoyed the way he was taking things slow, it built up a certain kind of excitement in her.
 
Jareth Moaned as Sarah got into the spirit of sucking him off. She had started off tentatively but was now using her lips and tongue well. He would teach her several tricks later but for now she was doing very well. She was being very enthusiastic about what she was doing and Jareth was enjoying every second of it. He ran his fingers through her hair gently and sighed in pleasure.
 
Sarah continued to lick and suck him, cooing and moaning as he ran his fingers through her hair, and she listened to his sighs and moans of pleasure so she knew what worked and what didn't. She opened her eyes and looked up at him lovingly, even as she sucked him.
 
Jareth could feel that familiar tingle in his balls and knew that he was going to erupt soon. Looking down he saw her eyes looking up at him and he smiled even as she tore another moan from his throat. "Beloved I am about to cum, but I want you to swallow as much of it as you can. You may want to have me at the entrance of your mouth when I do start but it is up to you. Do not worry my dear I will give you ample warning."
 
Sarah nodded and continued to suck him, moaning loudly, still looking up at him. She was a little nervous, but she was confident that she could do it.
 
Jareth was amazed at how quickly Sarah picked up the art of fellatio. She was a natural and very talented. Her lips and tongue were driving him wild and they look on her face as she sucked on him but continued to look into his eyes drove him wild. Finally he could take no more. Gripping her hair tighter but trying not to hold her down Jareth cried out. "It is time my queen I am going to cum, prepare yourself." he held off for another few seconds before he erupted into her mouth with a loud moan of delight, his head rolling backwards as his seed poured forth into his wife's mouth.
 
Sarah was prepared for it to come, but she wasn't prepared for how much would come out, and she gagged a little bit as she swallowed it, but she did manage to do it. Soon, she withdrew his member from her mouth, and looked up at him, a little dazed but fine otherwise.
 
Jareth slowly recovered and looked down at his queen. Sarah lay there looking beautiful with a small stream of his cum running from the corner of her mouth. Scooping it up with his finger he fed it to her and she cleaned it off, sucking his finger dry. "My dear that was so incredible I do not have the words to describe it. Now perhaps we should finally get up out of this bed before I ravish you all day, Partake of some breakfast and then go explore these new lands of yours to see for ourselves just what is happening to the land of Labyrinth."
 
Sarah looked up at Jareth and smiled. "That sounds delightful, my King," she said, her eyes bright. She slowly sat up and gently kissed him. "Let's do that."

She got up out of bed, her body mildly sore from all she had learned the previous night and that morning. She made her way to the closet and stared at the array of clothes before her, frowning in concentration, trying to decide what to wear.
 
Jareth smiled at his wife's dilemma. He had indulged her when she had asked for pretty things to wear. After all he had not deprived her of entertainment here. She still had access to the world of Earths television. In fact he had access to all of Earths stations.Sarah had seen dresses she had liked and Jareth had gotten them made for her. In fact several of his tailors were now happily selling copies of the designs to whoever wanted to buy them.

Jareth himself didn't have this problem. Using his magic he clothed himself in a splendid red an black riding outfit, complete with riding boots and crop.
 
Finally Sarah decided on a red dress that looked stunning on her and was perfect for riding and she slipped into it. After it was zipped, she began to brush her hair, humming softly.
 
Jareth arranged for breakfast to be brought to their quarters and then for their mounts to be made ready for them. Soon fruits and eggs where delivered, along with small pastries and slivers of fried meats. Crushed fruit drinks and hot cups of coffee followed. Jareth waved off the servants. "Breakfast is here Sarah," he called out taking a seat.
 
Sarah smiled and made her way to the breakfast, smiling brightly, her hair in a loose ponytail.
 
Jareth was again taken with his wife's beauty. As they ate he told her about having their horses saddled. "I thought we would take a leisurely ride out and see how the land changes. The closest region is just past the Fiery's jungle, over the meddlesome swamp and then into the black forest. They say your influence has even started to change that place which I have to see. We will take a packed lunch with us and eat along the way. It should be a grand adventure."
 
Sarah smiled. "I agree, I'm looking forward to it. I've been reading Sir Didymus's reports, and I'm eager to see how the land has changed. How have the Firey's been holding up to the change?" In her spare time, Sarah had been reading up on all of Labyrinth's creatures, to better educate herself on the world she now lived in.
 
The Firey's are a little upset. They say your influence is bringing too much order into what was supposed to be a chaotic environment. I can see their point as well. The Labyrinth was created to be a winding land of chaotic environments and creatures that eventually led here to the Goblin castle and me the Chaotic king at the center of it all. Now though you have tamed my heart and the land is reflecting that becoming less wild and more tame. Frankly I do not know what to do about it. I do not want to loose you but neither do I want to jeopardize my kingdom. The people love you and don't mind a little order but they are chaotic creatures at heart. They don't want to be taken over by order.
 
Sarah nodded, understanding. "We'll figure out a way, a compromise, my King," she soothed. "It was not entirely my intention, but we'll figure it out." She smiled. "You're pretty crafty with compromises, if I recall," she teased.
 
Jareth grinned. "Well you did put me in a spot of bother back then you know," he remarked. Who would have thought a 15 year old would have been so insistent. Still this situation was going to take some thinking on his part and he knew it was not only him that was going to have to do some compromising.
 
"But I think it's what made me irresistible to you," she teased, laughing at their playfulness with each other. Sarah loved teasing her husband, it was delightful to watch him laugh. She reached over and took his hand, squeezing it.
 
Jareth laughed thinking about all the teasing she had done in the past three years to try to get him to break his promise to wait until she was 18. Especially the last year. "Oh you tried didn't you. Perhaps I should really be punishing you for all those times instead of rewarding you. That would be another part of your education but I think that can wait until later. You still have to learn a lot more before you learn that side of things," he giggled as he squeezed her hand as they walked towards the stables.
 
She giggled as well. "Well, of course, but I wouldn't fit in if I wasn't at least a little bit mischievous, wouldn't you agree, Jareth?" She asked, enjoying his company and the friendly banter.
 
"Well that is true," he laughed. God that is probably why he loved this woman so much. Light and innocent on the outside with a definite devilish streak on the inside. Such a good compliment to him who was the opposite.

They arrived at the stables and mounted their beasts. A huge black stallion for him and a white one for her. They were joined by several guards and handmaidens and they set off.
 
Sarah enjoyed riding and soon, she looked over at Jareth and grinned. "Want to race?" She asked cockily.
 
Jareth laughed. "Sarah you know that no horse can ever beat shadow here. He is a part of chaos just like me. I suppose we could try to make it fair and run like mortals. What do you think boy, willing to give it a try?"
Shadow actually tilted his head as if thinking about it then nodded. After all he was intelligent and could think for himself in his limited way.
"There you have it my dear, Shadow will oblige you in his own way, but I warn you. He is still the fastest horse in all labyrinth."
 
Sarah grinned. "We'll see about that, won't we, Princess?" she asked, and her horse nickered. "Are you ready, my King?" she asked.
 
Back
Top