The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading some old posts here and saw Minx is re-married and that she has a baby, thats awesome! Made me so smile! :D

Hope you all doing well guys! Hello from Czech republic from me and Jock! :):kiss:

I was just reading some old posts here and saw Minx is re-married and that she has a baby, thats awesome! Made me so smile! :D

Hope you all doing well guys! Hello from Czech republic from me and Jock! :):kiss:

Hey there!!! How are you all? Thanks for stopping by and saying "hello"

:)

Hey, BF! I was just thinking a day or so ago that we hadn't heard from you in a while, and here you pop up! Glad to hear you, Jock and the kiddies are still out there and haven't forgotten us! :rose:

My primary care would probably write an auth for Cricket to be an approved companion animal; however, the problem would be that I'm not supposed to be exposed to/handle cat litter during the chemo period. I can feed 'em, but supposed to stay away from end product, due to infection susceptibility, and since it's just me up here during the week, it could get a little funky if waster were not removed on a timely schedule.

Yes, I know about this. This is when high quality, low cost animatronics could come in handy. Or virtual cat app. Or topiary.

Yes, I know about this. This is when high quality, low cost animatronics could come in handy. Or virtual cat app. Or topiary.

A lower tech alternative exists. Pet rocks come in many convenient sizes. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's one just right for slightly distended left rear pants pockets that have been previously stretched by ancient paperback novels. Further, they are infection free and require no grooming or feeding.

Why is it that in every story here on lit, ever blowjob is "the best blowjob he'd ever had." It defies logic, especially when the giver is an 18 year old girl. Dammit, people, try to put some thinking into your work.

Why is it that in every story here on lit, ever blowjob is "the best blowjob he'd ever had." It defies logic, especially when the giver is an 18 year old girl. Dammit, people, try to put some thinking into your work.

Oh how I wish I was more confident in my writing skills. I'd love to write, "The worst blowjob ever. A maschochists dream"

Oh how I wish I was more confident in my writing skills. I'd love to write, "The worst blowjob ever. A maschochists dream"

I had nearly the same exact thought. I would actually hope that story would be written with mediocre to poor grammar and writing skills, you know, to really give the masochistic audience another level of torment just trying to read it.

If you decide to write it, I'd love to read it.

When a young guy is getting his first (non-self) blowjob, it probably *is* the best he'd ever had. ;) But thinking? Come on, Yank... that's asking way too much of some people.

I don't think I can remember a "worst" blowjob that didn't involve pain (e.g, scraping a sharp tooth corner on sensitive flesh - but then some people like that, too...). I can remember some that were less than successful (pardon the demi-pun), but a wet, warm, willing mouth around me can hardly qualify as "worst."

I had nearly the same exact thought. I would actually hope that story would be written with mediocre to poor grammar and writing skills, you know, to really give the masochistic audience another level of torment just trying to read it.

If you decide to write it, I'd love to read it.
Hey, now, that's nothing to do with sadism/masochism; it's just outright cruelty!

Hey, now, that's nothing to do with sadism/masochism; it's just outright cruelty![/QUOTE]

Oh, come on... You cringed cause it hurt a little, didn't cha? It certainly stirred a strong enough reaction worth exploring a bit me thinks.

That said, this kind of pain isn't for everyone... But I'm quite confident it could be just right for someone. ;)

Hey, now, that's nothing to do with sadism/masochism; it's just outright cruelty!

Oh, come on... You cringed cause it hurt a little, didn't cha? It certainly stirred a strong enough reaction worth exploring a bit me thinks.

That said, this kind of pain isn't for everyone... But I'm quite confident it could be just right for someone. ;)
Exactly. But on the kink tests, I think I show <1% maso... ever.

Because people are writing out their fantasy's. And they fantasize about the best blow job ever from an 18 year old. Cause the chicks who actually give really good head rarely look as good as an 18 year old.

Because people are writing out their fantasy's. And they fantasize about the best blow job ever from an 18 year old. Cause the chicks who actually give really good head rarely look as good as an 18 year old.

Yeah yeah yeah, but after reading too many best blow jobs ever, 9" and thick cocks, perky DD breasts, and multiple orgasms, something different would be nice.

I swear to god...I feel like I'm on fire. The closer it gets to him being here the more riled I just EXIST...and the worse her situation is, the more we talk and the more I just want to...I don't even know. I'm just...I feel like I'm losing my freakin' MIND sometimes.

They do not make the right proportion of alcohol to balance this without illness -_____-

Yeah yeah yeah, but after reading too many best blow jobs ever, 9" and thick cocks, perky DD breasts, and multiple orgasms, something different would be nice.

Oh, I agree. The moment I read that the main characters have DD boobs or 9" cocks, I move on. If the reader has to explain that in the first paragraph, it does not bode well for the rest of the story. :rolleyes: I've gotten to where I won't read the story if it hasn't gotten at least a 4.5 and hasn't been there long enough that I can be certain those stars aren't just that person's friends voting the story up. Because I'm also sick of imagination-less stories.

What annoys me is when people complain to me about my stories, which are, in fact, my fantasy's, because they're all M/f and about small women (I'm 5' tall myself). I am not going to write someone else's fantasy, and I wouldn't have the faintest idea about how to write from a tall girls POV as I've never been tall myself.

Last edited:
Oh, I agree. The moment I read that the main characters have DD boobs or 9" cocks, I move on. If the reader has to explain that in the first paragraph, it does not bode well for the rest of the story. :rolleyes: I've gotten to where I won't read the story if it hasn't gotten at least a 435 and hasn't been there long enough that I can be certain those stars aren't just that person's friends voting the story up. Because I'm also sick of imagination-less stories.

What annoys me is when people complain to me about my stories, which are, in fact, my fantasy's, because they're all M/f and about small women (I'm 5' tall myself). I am not going to write someone else's fantasy, and I wouldn't have the faintest idea about how to write from a tall girls POV as I've never been tall myself.

Since when does the height of a character matter one way or the other? Especially when, like you said, it's your fantasy.

I fucking hate picky-ass fetishists.

Since when does the height of a character matter one way or the other? Especially when, like you said, it's your fantasy.

I fucking hate picky-ass fetishists.

Exactly! I was accused of buying into some sort of sexism or something, and I'm just like DUDE I'M BARELY OVER 5' TALL. I didn't get a reply after that. :rolleyes:

Exactly! I was accused of buying into some sort of sexism or something, and I'm just like DUDE I'M BARELY OVER 5' TALL. I didn't get a reply after that. :rolleyes:

The average height of men in this country is 5'9"-5"10. The average height of women is 5'4"-5'5". By definition, that means that roughly 50% of the people are that height or taller and roughly 50% are that height or shorter. It's a fact that most men are taller than most women. Soooo...I fail to see how that's buying into sexism?

As an aside, sweet Jesus, I wish most men were taller than me. I'm 5'10" myself. :rolleyes:

The average height of men in this country is 5'9"-5"10. The average height of women is 5'4"-5'5". By definition, that means that roughly 50% of the people are that height or taller and roughly 50% are that height or shorter. It's a fact that most men are taller than most women. Soooo...I fail to see how that's buying into sexism?

As an aside, sweet Jesus, I wish most men were taller than me. I'm 5'10" myself. :rolleyes:

It's kind of sad, on the dating sites, most men are short. I dated a guy shorter than I (I'm 5'7) once. The sex was great, he had a bigger cock than the tallest guy I dated (who sucked in bed too) however, I love sky-high heels and I towered over him in my 6" platforms. Once at a nice, private club a drunk lady slurred, "why are youuu (pointed in my face) with him (pointed in his face)?" her husband dragged her away with a "sorry"

I do love stretching up to kiss though.

It's kind of sad, on the dating sites, most men are short. I dated a guy shorter than I (I'm 5'7) once. The sex was great, he had a bigger cock than the tallest guy I dated (who sucked in bed too) however, I love sky-high heels and I towered over him in my 6" platforms. Once at a nice, private club a drunk lady slurred, "why are youuu (pointed in my face) with him (pointed in his face)?" her husband dragged her away with a "sorry"

I do love stretching up to kiss though.

I wonder if this speaks to a problem that shorter men have in attracting women through other means, such as first meeting in person (say, at a bar or some kind of social gathering) before getting to know one another. First impressions matter, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back