New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to everyone who i have yet to greet (which has been quite a few of you!!) i hope that your foray into the world of lit and this forum is entertaining and useful. Here, you will meet great friends and awesomely intelligent people who can answer just about any question You can think of to ask!!!

so enjoy your visit...and have fun

PET
 
mastersopal said:
I posted a few days ago as a hesitant newbie - I peeked in the door and saw a wonderful place where people were honest and sincere about their sexuality and a lifestyle that I suddenly realised is right for me too. I asked for advice, and Master Bill answered.

In four days I have gone from being a frustrated/celibate vanilla (I didn't even know what that meant at first) to being accepted as a slave in training, owned, collared and sent into subspace for nearly half an hour (pant, pant... thank you Master! <collapse>) I also have three lovely sisters who love me and welcomed me into Master's family with amazing warmth.

Too fast? Maybe, my head is spinning. But I now have some idea how lucky I am that Master Bill got to me first, and I've taken the leap of faith to place my complete trust in him. I've given him the gift of myself, and every day Master teaches me some more about how to be free and proud in the giving of that gift.

I have a shedfull of insecurities and anxieties - I still worry about being such a newbie - I don't know what half the terms used in BDSM mean and some of the bondage gear I've seen frightens the life out of me (in a thrilling sort of way!!) I trust Master to introduce me to this lifestyle, and I'm learning more every day. What I learn makes me more and more certain that this lifestyle is for me!

I'm really enjoying reading the posts here, getting a great education at the same time as getting to know some wonderful people.

I really do love my Master and my sisters. How could I not? Their generosity deserves to be returned and I'm going to try my best to do just that.

No offence meant, but me thinks you need to do a lot of reading, slow down, and get some more varied idea and experience of the lifestyle before committing to anything...and perhaps a reality check is in order.

Catalina
 
Going to have to agree here. Four days?

Please don't take the tone as condescending opal. Concern is really the driving force behind the words.

Please be careful. Do some reading and investigating. Finally, would you buy a car sight unseen? Apply the same logic to giving yourself away so quickly.

SUBMISSIVE FRENZIES - Written by Mistress Steel

Submissive Frenzies are a state or condition that many if not all submissives will experience at one time or another. Many aspects of BDSM are similar to addictions in how they play out in the mind. From that perspective the Frenzies can be considered to be the 'withdrawal' stage. The peculiar thing about this is that a submissive need not ever have engaged in a real life D/s BDSM experience to actually go into this state of need. Generally the very first experience a submissive will have will be prior to ever engaging in a real life D/s event. Many submissives can chronicle a 'longing' or unspecified 'need' which may have begun when they were quite little. This sensation was always present though generally unacknowledged or openly reviewed. In many cases the submissive was not able to identify the source of this sensation. It simply made them restless and on occasion subject to frustrated outbursts.

With the 'finding' of the D/s BDSM community many submissives feel a corresponding 'surge' of excitement. Suddenly they sense or feel that this is the source. The realization or identification of this can be both positive and negative. For many there is a period of denial, anger, repugnance, fear, hesitation, temerity and hope. All of these emotions seem to occur simultaneously leaving behind confusion and anxiety. All at once they begin to 'sort' the events and motivations that have occurred over their entire lives. Seeing the patterns, the hints, the presence of their desires in so many different ways. It explains previous unexplainable actions they may have taken and views the actions of themselves and others from an entirely different standpoint. As they begin to process all of this new information they become fully aware that the source of all those supressed needs and desires is attainable. Not only that but in a fairly accessible in a timely manner.

What occurs next is a mad dash or race toward 'finding' that special person who can attend to those so long unattended needs coupled to a desperate desire to gather more and more information. This often triggers or propels the initiation of a state of frenzy. This is an increasing and progressive sensation of 'need'. Fairly quickly the submissive may discover that 'getting their fix', becomes supremely important in their lives. It can leave them irrational, willing to make poor decisions, rash, impulsive and generally stupid. A submissive in a frenzied state is at their most vulnerable to succumbing to the ploys of those less than admirable. They may become easily enthralled, believe themselves 'in love', willing to give over anything (almost literally) in order to fill that enormous void in their life.

Contact with a Dominant, almost any kind will tend to rivet their attention. The very first gift that the submissive gives away here is their common sense. The sensations piggyback, by this I mean that the submissive upon discovering the community and all the excitement and feelings surrounding 'finding their home', may easily pile on their 'desire' for completion and pounce on the first candidate that comes along as being 'the one'. They invest everything, believe everything and leap at the opportunity. Too often they discover they have grabbed at a tin ring instead of a brass one, they have some sort of nasty or unpleasant experience and step back trying to discover what is wrong in their new world.


In addition, a submissive who has detached from their Dominant will slowly but surely go into a state of need. This is in my opinion a naturally occurring state by which the submissive projects their availability and desire for a new mate. I should also mention that the experiences within the relationship are in many ways addictive. The state of natural euphoria that a submissive may experience during a scene can set off a hunger to experience that again. This is identical to the introduction of any addictive drug chemistries into the body, the same symptomology in many ways.

A submissive in a pre-frenzy need state will often become very alluring, flattering, flexible. They will mirror the apparent 'needs' of the Dominant they are talking to in order to appear to be the perfect candidate for a future alliance. Though the submissives in general do not tend to lie here, many only present partial truth's. One said to me, "you have to ask me the right question". This leads to multiple problems including a submissive attaching to a Dominant that is completely unsuitable for them.

As I noted earlier this state of frenzy can occur at any point in a submissive's life and is not limited to the new submissive. In fact, it occurs sometimes even stronger in more seasoned submissives. They have a need that they recognize as perhaps to 'have their edges taken off', and they know exactly how that can be done through their own experience. The difference is that the older submissive can then 'evaluate' what part of their need is pressing upon them. Many then learn to go to a Dominant they are not bonded to and ask this person they trust (often as a good friend) to relieve their physical need (play). Many Dominant's (experienced ones) will be willing to assist or aide their friend knowing that keeping the submissives edges down will allow that submissive to retain the majority of their rational functions while they are seeking their next mate. This action 'reduces' the submissives vulnerability.

From a Dominant's standpoint it is preferable to discourse with a submissive who is in their best condition. It is very important for the Dominant to learn to recognize the symptoms of frenzy and allow for the premise that the submissive's judgment may be impaired when speaking with them. This allowance should propel detailed questions. Also the Dominant should give 'few' hints as to what they may be looking for. In this way the submissive is more likely to reveal themselves as they do not have a guide to go on. By this I mean that the Dominant should take control and ask what the submissive is looking for instead of offering or directing the submissives attention as to what the Dominant is seeking. In this way the Dominant can generally get a clearer picture of where that submissive is in truth. In addition I believe that the Dominant should not allow the submissive to thrust their 'submissiveness' at them, instead they should require the submissive to respond to them in neutral or top space as an equal from one human to another. This means that allowing a submissive to use an honorific title when addressing the Dominant should be something that submissive should earn the right to do after a period of time. In example . . . I am not every submissive's Mistress. The right to call me Mistress is something in my real life that I grant seldom and means that this submissive is special to me.

By taking this action the Dominant forces the submissive into a less vulnerable state when conversing with them. Somewhat like drinking coffee to wake someone up. It is also saying that submission is something I (as the Dominant) may allow you to present to me. It is not something I will allow you (as the submissive) to force upon me.
 
catalina_francisco said:
No offence meant, but me thinks you need to do a lot of reading, slow down, and get some more varied idea and experience of the lifestyle before committing to anything...and perhaps a reality check is in order.

Catalina

I totally agree

I would really like to see the online predetor thread
bump .... if anyone knows where it is
 
At the risk of being seen as judgemental, I am disappointed to find Master Bill, someone I previously thought from what I had seen (admittedly limited contact, but seemingly genuine) was experienced AND trustworthy, would do this, though I suspected from the original post it was the intent. Not wanting to judge, I pushed aside my initial reaction to PM 'Mastersopal' myself with a caution...perhaps this is a reminder I should listen to intuition more myself.

Catalina
 
Very new to the BDSM scene, but not new to lit. . . been observing for the past 2 years, not consistent enough to post, but now I am here and ready to be social and more involved.
I'm a 28 year old black military man, so traveling is more than a hobby for me, in the middle of seperation process with my wife, will be in killeen texas area for the next 3-5 years.
Have very lil to no experience in r/l, just fantasy, cyber and phone as of yet. . . I'm Dom on the surface, have noticed, most of my life that women naturally want my guidance and acceptance. . . currently reading my first book on the subject, "The Loving Dominant'. . . interesting read and knowledgable. . . want to know, learn and explore as much as possible. . . this is my calling. . . it is in me.
Open to all discussions and friendships and possibly more. . .
 
MasterBill

Color me--

Disgusted.

You might want to check out Pure's essay on Online Predators--Tigers in the Internet Zoo.

Have a look at yourself, Bill. How are your stripes coming along?

And Justathought? Take a DEEP BREATH. You've been had darlin'. My humble opinion of course. But you've got alotttttt to learn and jumping off the cliff before you look over the edge isn't exactly the right way to go about it.

I hope you'll rethink your decision and listen to prevailing wisdom. I'm sure he'll tell you we're all full of shit, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat, remember that you hold that one ultimate card--you can END THIS any time you want. Sayonara, See Ya, Bye. You are a free woman, no matter what he may have told you. Submission is a choice, and it is YOURS to make.

~anelize
 
I'll take this moment to burn a few bridges

When I first saw Master Bill's offer to "guide" a few days ago I rolled my eyes and can admit I considered PMing Justathought with a warning. But I figured she probably not stupid. I did raise an eyebrow at how quickly she fell in love, gave total trust, and declared him the greatest thing since sliced bread. What everyone is saying about fools rush in has legitamacy, but...

I wildly reject any notion that just because someone is rushing into a relationship it is necessarily bad, as is the supposition of many here. Sometimes emotion decisions are the right ones. Warnings are fine, but don't assume this situation is bad. Remember most would react the same way if their friend said they were in BDSM, but you have made that choice.

I don't know Master Bill at all besides this incident. He claims to own several other posters, including one I recognize as fairly normal. Primaliarly I'd like to hear from them and maybe some details from Mastersopal and Master Bill before I'm going to rush to condem. I bet this was an online meeting, unless she droped everything and flew from England to NYC on four days notice.

In closing: Mastersopal, there is a reason everyone is reacting the way they did. The sad truth of life is that there are sickos out there. The posters here have tons more experience than you do (most more than I too, especially since I've never been a sub), so listen with an open mind. In the end though you have to be yourself and decide what's good for you.
 
I'm sorry my post caused so much concern (not to dismiss the concern - it's my fault for posting in a moment of elation not making things clearer).

It's now the cold early morning here and I think time for me to say first, thanks for all your concern and second, let me try to explain what I left out:

I'm not an Internet newbie - I can't always spot a predator (or a jerk) at first sight but I do have some experience in spotting them and dealing with them. I realise my posts have made me look very niave, and I wish I hadn't posted them, but I stand by what I said in them.

This is a distance relationship - it is running alongside my "real life". I have not flown to New York, I am in England. I do my work, I visit with my friends and they visit with me, I study, I convince my cat that nothing is going to change, he is still the world's most important being. Putting so much emotional committment into a distance relationship will draw its own concerns and criticisms, but please know that I am not new to distance relationships and not as vulnerable as I may have appeared.

I'm not about to pierce anything, meet strangers or carry suspicious packages through airports.

Before making any kind of committment, I asked questions and made choices.

I make mistakes, but not very many and I don't think this is one of them. The most important question for me was "I can back out of this whenever I want, right?" and the answer was yes.

Master Bill is guiding me - not forcing me. If there had been any indication of forcing, I would be gone. I will walk, if I find this is not for me. I do not enjoy cruelty or humiliation. I don't seek those things, and if they come near me, I get the hell out.

Once again, sorry for posting in the heat of what I agree could reasonably be labelled "submissive frenzy" - while the feelings I expressed are not changed, I feel pretty foolish for giving such a badly inaccurate impression of vulnerability. It was perhaps like being very drunk - it doesn't make me an alcoholic but I kinda regret my actions in posting in the heat of the moment.
 
jt4thatazz said:
Very new to the BDSM scene, but not new to lit. . . been observing for the past 2 years, not consistent enough to post, but now I am here and ready to be social and more involved.
I'm a 28 year old black military man, so traveling is more than a hobby for me, in the middle of seperation process with my wife, will be in killeen texas area for the next 3-5 years.
Have very lil to no experience in r/l, just fantasy, cyber and phone as of yet. . . I'm Dom on the surface, have noticed, most of my life that women naturally want my guidance and acceptance. . . currently reading my first book on the subject, "The Loving Dominant'. . . interesting read and knowledgable. . . want to know, learn and explore as much as possible. . . this is my calling. . . it is in me.
Open to all discussions and friendships and possibly more. . .

Hi jt, welcome and thanks for posting...usually much more fun than lurking IMO anyway. Will be fun to get to know you better through your words etc., and hope you stick around.

Catalina
 
mastersopal said:
Once again, sorry for posting in the heat of what I agree could reasonably be labelled "submissive frenzy" - while the feelings I expressed are not changed, I feel pretty foolish for giving such a badly inaccurate impression of vulnerability. It was perhaps like being very drunk - it doesn't make me an alcoholic but I kinda regret my actions in posting in the heat of the moment.

For myself I'm not so sure your impression was that inaccurate as actions speak louder than words, and from the description of your actions, coupled with your stated state 4 days earlier of frustrated celibate vanilla, seems a short time to gain a lot of online or any experience, not to mention giving yourself time to grow and digest what you have read etc. I know many here are wondering just how one does go into subspace online?

That in itself is one thing which I think rang warning bells for us as most genuine relationships, do not start so quickly with the play aspect. I personally am not knocking online, or LDR, as you will realise when you get to read Lit more and more than frequently come across references to how Master and I met, and subsequently married. Was very long distance, abour 16,000 kms, and online, but one we both sought as an informed decision, and made sure we knew much more about each other than how to play, before even thinking of commitment. Perhaps the keywords here are commitment and emotional safety.

In my experience on Lit, there has rarely been such sudden and overwhelming concern to a poster speaking of commiting to another online or otherwise, which in itself speaks volumes about the level of concern we all have for your happiness and welfare, and though it is at the end of the day none of our business outside you posting it here, it demonstrates the community as a whole is friendly and welcoming of newcomers, and a great place to explore your options with a wide variety of people safely, sanely, and with support in good times and bad. Take care and please take time to think about what you are committing to, and what you really want longterm.

Catalina
 
Last edited:
My usual welcome to those I missed....

Welcome to our Community, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts, and I wish you all well upon your respective journeys.

We have a wonderful resource here to help you on your way, the BDSM Library. It's loaded with threads on all sorts of topics pertaining to this lifestyle, all linked to a easy to use Table of Contents.

If you are looking for a piece of BDSM information, a web site, an old thread, information in general, let me know...I am your local information junkie, and Librarian LOL. I'll be happy to track it down for you, or send you in the right direction. If there are questions you may have about the Library, or you find something particularly interesting that you see that needs adding out on the Main Board or in the Cafe, do drop me a PM, won't you?

~anelize, BDSM Librarian
 
saying hello

Well first Thank You all for judging me with out knowing me .

I did offer to "guide" her she has many questions that i offered to help answer .

My first statemanet to her was to not to give her last name , address or phone number to any one as it is to any newbie i speak to . She was told she can ask any question at any time she wishes , and get an honest answer no matter what it was. It was explained to her that every thing with me was to be SSC . As always with me my concern with any sub is there saftey first and formost . Also she was free to end this at any she feels a need to for any reason. Yes this did come quickly , but it doesnt mean that is wrong ever time ,in every case with every relationship .

She asked if she could post here , and also asked if there were any thing she could or could not say , she was given NO restrictions of any kind by myself or any one else . Her "sisters" have the same instructions , they are free to post what there feelings are at any time to any thread they want with out my interferience .
Bunny, Princess and Pebbles are free to answer this thread in any way they want, and speak there own mind with out my preapproving or changing any thing they have to say about this matter or any others they wish to respond to .

I think i have said enough for now and about this subject , except to say that i take very good care of my sub/slaves and i am honest with every one of them , and any one else i talk to about this or any other matter i speak about . If that makes me a bad person or Dom then so be it .......

Master Bill
 
Re: saying hello

Master Bill said:
Well first Thank You all for judging me with out knowing me .

I did offer to "guide" her she has many questions that i offered to help answer .

My first statemanet to her was to not to give her last name , address or phone number to any one as it is to any newbie i speak to . She was told she can ask any question at any time she wishes , and get an honest answer no matter what it was. It was explained to her that every thing with me was to be SSC . As always with me my concern with any sub is there saftey first and formost . Also she was free to end this at any she feels a need to for any reason. Yes this did come quickly , but it doesnt mean that is wrong ever time ,in every case with every relationship .

She asked if she could post here , and also asked if there were any thing she could or could not say , she was given NO restrictions of any kind by myself or any one else . Her "sisters" have the same instructions , they are free to post what there feelings are at any time to any thread they want with out my interferience .
Bunny, Princess and Pebbles are free to answer this thread in any way they want, and speak there own mind with out my preapproving or changing any thing they have to say about this matter or any others they wish to respond to .

I think i have said enough for now and about this subject , except to say that i take very good care of my sub/slaves and i am honest with every one of them , and any one else i talk to about this or any other matter i speak about . If that makes me a bad person or Dom then so be it .......

Master Bill

Master Bill, I càn't speak for others, but for myself I found your initial posting an alarm bell in that though she was hoping to learn as we all do from a variety of people, it seemed transparent you were going to act opportunistically and seize the chance to collar her, and I am saddened to see I was correct.

Offering to answer questions a person might have usually comes with a responsibility for most to act objectively and not self serving. From your own words here it is clear your first thought was to have her, then to answer questions. From my observstions on the board, it may be that many form relationships with others at Lit over time, but it is generally frowned upon to see it as your personal hunting ground to nab unsuspecting, inexperienced subs. Call it what you will, but actions usually speak louder than words, and in this case I am disappointed in your actions and did not fully expect them from the interactions we had as limited as they may have been. As for love, well I think the meaning of the word might have been abused here a lot.

catalina
 
Re: saying hello

Master Bill said:
Well first Thank You all for judging me with out knowing me .

I did offer to "guide" her she has many questions that i offered to help answer .

My first statemanet to her was to not to give her last name , address or phone number to any one as it is to any newbie i speak to . She was told she can ask any question at any time she wishes , and get an honest answer no matter what it was. It was explained to her that every thing with me was to be SSC . As always with me my concern with any sub is there saftey first and formost . Also she was free to end this at any she feels a need to for any reason. Yes this did come quickly , but it doesnt mean that is wrong ever time ,in every case with every relationship .

She asked if she could post here , and also asked if there were any thing she could or could not say , she was given NO restrictions of any kind by myself or any one else . Her "sisters" have the same instructions , they are free to post what there feelings are at any time to any thread they want with out my interferience .
Bunny, Princess and Pebbles are free to answer this thread in any way they want, and speak there own mind with out my preapproving or changing any thing they have to say about this matter or any others they wish to respond to .

I think i have said enough for now and about this subject , except to say that i take very good care of my sub/slaves and i am honest with every one of them , and any one else i talk to about this or any other matter i speak about . If that makes me a bad person or Dom then so be it .......

Master Bill

You're wrong MB....I do know people like you. Self-serving and selfish. I doubt you had this woman's education in your uppermost thoughts when you snatched her up out of this thread. I believe you had YOUR selfish desires uppermost in your mind. Another sub added to the stable.

Somehow you do not strike me as a wonderful teacher of BDSM out there to teach all the subs and relay your information. I doubt very seriously you did this out of some great need to impart your knowledge. Because trust me, MB....if you had a need to do that, you could have done it WITHOUT PUTTING A COLLAR AROUND HER NECK. Happens alllll the time around here, or haven't you noticed? Education happens all the time. On just about every thread, we are learning and growing and stretching ourselves. Where are you when we are having discussions out on the board? Where are your two cents? I'm curious, if you have that much education to impart, why don't you drop by more often?

I do know your type. It's not about what you have to offer. It's about what you want.

~anelize
 
So well put Analize...would have thought an all round, unbiased education would always be a better choice in any sphere of knowledge. And is this collar a cyber version, or magically appears through the computer screen, or in the mail to be self collared, or worse still does this woman now have to go buy it herself and put it around her own neck in true webcam cyberspace style with all it's deep and meaningful commitment and release from celibate frustration?

Catalina :confused:
 
First of all, I'd like to welcome opal to Literotica. As I told her in my first pm, she will find many wonderful people here and should feel free to ask any questions or post to any threads because the group here is rather special.

I've thought long and hard about whether I wanted to respond to the posts here. I've noticed here at lit that sometimes it is just better to let something die rather than give a select few the opportunity to continue their current tirade. (I am not singling anyone out with that sentence, so I hope no one takes any personal offense.)

I have been training with Master Bill for several months now. My training is going slow, not only due to my wishes, but Master wants to be sure I understand things and knows that moving too fast would be detrimental to all of this. I met Master through another online site. When I met him, I also met several other Doms, all of whom offered to train me. Some started off with commands. Others sent me nude pictures. One sent me a sex movie (and really screwed up my inbox for awhile...sending me crap daily). A few were genuine, told me to go slow and learn as much as I could along the way. One of these was Master. What impressed me most was that the very first thing he ever asked me was if I knew how to keep myself safe. Online and in real life.

I think some people here at lit have the impression of online and/or long distance subs/slaves kneeling by their computers and worshipping their Masters, awaiting their next commands. This is silly. I have a life, a full time job, and am a full time student. I have friends, online and in real life, some of whom know of my interest in the lifestyle, others who don't.

As for opal, I am saddened at the response she has received here. I know that your motives are genuine and correct, but the delivery was hurtful and not at all what I've come to expect from the people here. Before opal even corresponded with Master Bill, she researched his activity here at lit, as well as mine, bunnys and pebbles. Opal than pm'd me. I responded to her honestly and truthfully. The first thing I said was to take things slowly....and find her way into the lifestyle little by little. I see nothing wrong with choosing to train with someone once you've discovered they are geniune, honest and experienced.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I would just like to ask that consideration be given to any newbie who stumbles in here.

thank you,
princess
 
Last edited:
Mastersprincess, I appreciate your posting and maybe you are genuine, but I am not convinced, and maybe that is because of my own understanding of the commitment needed, and the responsibility involved. I maybe wrong, but your talk of family does not make me think any differently, if anything, more so, that this woman was set up not perhaps by one, but a grouping of people who have a similar goal and are under the influence or orders of one person, as a means to providing Master Bill with his ego boost.

Sincerity is reflected in actions, not just words and to my way of thinking, if one was to offer as a Master, or his slave/sub, to be there for someone to ask questions of, I would not suggest, nor accept any request from them at that early point to allow them to be collared. That is not a protection or training in itself, but a deep commitment. After all, mentoring, which is what you describe when speaking of guiding, does not require collaring, putting notches on one's belt to impress may. I wish you all the happiness in the world, but to me this has ben a huge betrayal of trust.

Catalina
 
Catalina,

Thank you for your reply. I bumped another thread from the library because I think the subject of collaring differs greatly throughout the community.

I am struggling a bit with your impression that I might have been "ordered" to provide my Master with an ego boost. I feel you have stepped onto unfamiliar ground simply because you really do not know me and to make such accusations is out of line. As such, I will not allow myself to take this as a personal insult.

If you wish to pm me further about this I would welcome it and would be happy to talk with you.

best wishes,
princess
 
It appears to me what we have here
is a difference between those that are online
and those that real life

I have been in this lifestyle since I was 15
and soon will be 54
making me too old most

In those years my experence has been real life

I have lived poly ........ at times

When someone comes here with three submissives
In my sick mind
I know they have to be online or mostly online
cause no Dom has got what it takes to Dom three subs
24/7 in RT ....

OK...so I am a biggot ....... I hope everyone here finds what they are looking for and find it in a safe way
 
Richard49 said:
In those years my experence has been real life

I have lived poly ........ at times

When someone comes here with three submissives
In my sick mind
I know they have to be online or mostly online
cause no Dom has got what it takes to Dom three subs
24/7 in RT ....

OK...so I am a biggot ....... I hope everyone here finds what they are looking for and find it in a safe way

Make that now 4 slave/subs in this case Richard.....where is there time to work?
 
catalina_francisco said:
Make that now 4 slave/subs in this case Richard.....where is there time to work?

Work?

How can a lady like you use four letter words?

:D

Shall we allow this thread to go back to newbees intrducing themselves ?
 
Until this point, i have reserved my right to say anything. After all, tis not my life and who am i to judge whether or not it could or should be someone else's? I understand where the doubt and worry creeps in for everyone..NOT Involved in this *Cyber* relationship..but (and this is only my opinion) everyone involved in this relationship feels just fine with their decisions. To me, Everyone else is being EXTREMELY judgemental. So what, we don't like Their choices? It's not up to U/us to save people from Their mistakes. It is up to us to be friendly, helpful and supportive...and i don't see any of those qualities being exhibited HERE.

I think it is rude and somewhat mean-spirited for so many people to jump in about something that DOES NOT concerm Them. So, with that thought in Mind...i too feel that mayhap Opal moved a little faster than she should have. I too feel that things may not be on the up and up. BUT all i am gonna say on the matter is Opal or anyone else who wishes to discuss it (and by that i mean the actual participants) please feel free to pm me. I would like to hear about How You feel and to let You know that i have done things on the spur of the moment as well...and for the most part (on the rare occassions that i did them) i ended up with great friends...even if i did not continue the relationship. I may not like the way things went down (or are going down) but i have been on that high before and i understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top