Incest is best(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,806
Matt age 19, 6'1, 180 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, tone athletic body

It was a Friday night and Matt just got home from one of his classes at the community college. He was looking forward to just relaxing and hanging around the house for the night. He had no plans and figured his sister didn't either when he saw her car in the driveway as he pulled up in front of the house. He went upstairs and into the bathroom and stripped down getting under the hot water and took a hot relaxing steamy shower. When he was done he stepped out onto the cool tile floor and wiped the foggy mirror off and then wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to his room.

He headed down the hall and past his sisters room to his own pushing the door closed behind him. Dropping the towel he pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and turned on the television in his room while he checked his email on his laptop hoping he would be left alone for the night.
 
ar5.jpg


Autumn age 18, 5'7, 110 pounds, dark brown hair, brown eyes, tight, firm body

When she heard her brother come home, Autumn slipped out of her bed where she'd been patiently waiting, and began to get dressed. She slipped out of the baggy shorts she'd been wearing and the loose t-shirt and slipped into a pair of blue panties with white polka dots and a short ruffled skirt around the waist. The bra she pulled on had inverted colors, white with blue polka dots and blue bows on the straps.

Satisfied with the fit of her lingerie, Autumn carefully arranged her hair into two long pigtails, with a blue and white hair band on top. She checked her make up in the mirror and took a moment to apply some fresh lipstick, and lastly a liberal amount of perfume.

Giving her reflection one last glance, Autumn padded barefoot out of her room and into the hallway. She stepped down to her mother's bedroom door first and leaned close to listen. She could hear the soft ocean sounds of her mom's sound machine which signaled that her mom had gone to bed. Smiling, Autumn slowly made her way down to the opposite end of the hall. To her brother, Matt's room.

She didn't bother to knock, easing the door open as quietly as she could and slipping into the softly lit room. Matt was on his computer and didn't look up right away. "Busy?" she asked as she shut the door behind her and locked it, turning to face Matt.
 
While Matt was checking his email he heard his door open and didn't need to look up to know it was his sister Autumn. She seemed very clinging towards him recently and didn't know why. After hearing the door close and then the click of the lock he looked up and his eyes widened at what she was wearing. Polka dot lingerie, why is she wearing that, is all he thought as his eyes started at her feet and looked up her body all the way up to her pigtails.

She asked if he was busy and he was about to say yes, but knowing his sister she would have stayed in the room regardless. "No I'm not busy" He said as he closed his laptop and set it on the nightstand next to his king sized bed. "And what are you wearing? Where are your clothes sis?"
 
Taking her brother's answer as a good sign, Autumn stepped toward the bed where he was sitting. She carefully sat down on the edge of the bed, toward the end as he sat his lap top aside.

"And what are you wearing? Where are your clothes sis?" Matt asked as he turned his head back in her direction.

"What are you talking about? I'm wearing clothes, they're just small clothes," the teenager answered as she looked down at her body. "It's hot in my bedroom, besides, it's just you and me. You've seen me in less than this before." As she spoke, Autumn twirled the end of one of her pigtails between a thumb and index finger.

"So how was class?" she asked. "Any cute girls in that class?"
 
"Your my sister though you shouldn't be wearing stuff like this when your around your brother." He sat towards the top of his bed leaning his back against the headboard eying Autumn up and down again trying not to but her lingerie was so revealing. "Class was boring, our teacher just went on another one of his endless lectures. And there were a couple cute girls but they probably have boyfriends" Picking up the remote he started flicking through the channels looking for anything on other than the usual.

"How was your day Autumn?"
 
"It was horrible," Autumn responded quickly, almost as if she had been waiting for him to ask. "First, my car broke down on the interstate. And I accidentally left my phone here, so I had to walk like 4 miles to a gas station to get some help. Then after I finally got to work, my boss was a total dick about me being late. Ugh, it was so frustrating!"

With a loud sigh, the teenager collapsed backward onto her brother's bed, and stared up at his ceiling. "And it just got worse from there. When I got home, mom was all pissed about something and she took it out on me. And then just to top my day off, the guy I've been hanging out with for the last couple of weeks, Aaron, told me he met someone else."

"I'm really glad you're home," Autumn said as she turned her head to look up at Matt. "I need a friendly face...that and a massage..."
 
When Autumn moved to plop on her back Matt looked over and caught a glimpse of her breasts jiggling as she landed on his mattress. It seemed she had a very bad day and was now asking for a massage. On any other day he would have said no but since she had a horrible day he could relate to that and knew how she felt and decided he'd rub her back for a little. "Wow sis I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I'm sure you'll have a better day tomorrow. Since you had such a bad day I will give you that massage alright?" It had been a long time since he gave his sister a massage and it sounded like she needed it.
 
Autumn smiled when she heard Matt say that he would give her a massage. She quickly sat back up and scooted close to where her brother was sitting. Turning her back to him, she pulled her pigtails over her shoulders so they weren't in his way.

"Thanks, Matt," she said as she eagerly anticipated the feel of his big, strong hands on her neck and shoulders. "I really, really need this."
 
When Autumn turned to scoot back towards him Matt saw her ass cheeks that were hanging out of her small panties and never realized how big and round her ass was before, then again he never really looked at his sister's perfect ass before. He shook his head and just focused on the massage. Placing his big hands on her shoulders he started rubbing firmly working on her shoulders and sides of her neck before starting to rub her upper back and slowly working down to her lower back making sure to rub her firmly to work away all her stress. "Your welcome sis"
 
From the moment Matt's hands began to rub her shoulders, Autumn was practically purring in response. She moaned and leaned back into his touch as his hands worked down toward the middle of her back. "Would it be easier if I laid down?" the teenager asked, turning her head to look over her shoulder at her brother. "That way you could reach my lower back, too?"
 
"Uh yeah sure I guess that would help." When Autumn laid down on her stomach this put her heavenly ass on display for Matt again and he was having a very hard time not staring at it. To help himself from not staring at his sister's butt he moved up some straddling her thighs close to her ass but using his knees to support his weight so he was barely putting any on her at all. Placing his hand on her back again he continued the massage.

Caressing and rubbing her soft smooth skin working his big hands on her lower back then running them to her upper back again. When he did this he had to lean forward some causing his groin to rub up against her butt. He tried not thinking about how it felt and ran his hands back down to her lower back again.
 
"Uh yeah sure I guess that would help."

The words had barely left Matt's lips before Autumn was stretching out on her stomach in front of him, her head towards the foot of the bed. She turned her head away from her brother and closed her eyes as she felt him move up into position, but she couldn't suppress the smile that crept across her face as she felt him straddle her thighs.

Matt's strong hands were surprisingly gentle as he began massaging her back again, and Autumn once again found herself moaning softly as he rubbed and caressed the tension from her body. Each time his hands would glide up toward her shoulders, he would lean forward and each time, the teenager could feel his pelvis push against her butt. She liked the feeling so much that she actually lifted her hips slightly to increase the contact.

"Hmmm, I wish I'd known you were this good with your hands a long time ago," she said. "I really could have used a few rub downs like this after cheerleader practice last year." As she spoke, Autumn reached behind her and unfastened her bra, letting the straps spring to the side. "That should make it easier," she added, doing her best to sound like it was no big deal.
 
Matt was positive he felt Autumn lifting her hips up when he leaned forward which caused her to press her ass against his groin. She must have felt his big soft cock against her cheek through the thin fabric of his shorts. The she did something completely unexpected and reached back to unfasten her bra letting the straps fall to the side and out of the way.

When Autumn did this Matt was able to see the sides of her breasts as she laid on them. Once again he tried his hardest not to stare and just focus on massaging her and listening to her talk. After she mentioned it Matt thought of her coming home after cheerleading practice in her small uniform and having him rub down her sexy body that was covered in a light amount of sweat. He tried shaking these forbidden thoughts and was finally able to, but not before he began to stiffen in his shorts. His massive cock becoming semi erect he was afraid she would feel it and freak out.

Trying to act natural he just laughed softly and replied to his sister. "What makes you think I would have massaged you then? I'm only doing it today because you had a bad day" Matt said teasingly.
 
"I'm sure I could have talked you into it somehow," Autumn said, a hint of teasing in her voice. "Besides, you're a good big brother, you would have helped me out if I'd asked."

The brunette opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder at her brother, giving him an innocent smile. She was about to say something else, but just then Matt leaned forward to slide his hands back up to her upper back. That was when she noticed a slight bulge in the front of his shorts as his hips pushed against her ass again. She did her best not to let on that she had noticed. She didn't want to embarrass her brother, and she definitely didn't want him to stop.

"Just like, I'm the kind of sister who would always be willing to help her older brother out if he asked," she finally finished her thought. Autumn was quiet for a few minutes after that, just enjoying the feel of Matt's hands on her back, and the feel of his semi-hard package pushing against her round butt. When she did speak again, her voice was soft, barely a whisper.

"My legs are so sore...maybe you could massage them too..."
 
Matt smiled back at her sister when she looked back at him. She was right too she could have talked him into it somehow. Tonight he had no intention of even saying hi to his sister but her she was on his bed practically topless and he was massaging her and talking with her. He didn't know how she did it but it wasn't that bad after all.

When she pushed her hips up as he leaned forward he felt her round cheeks on each side of his cock as it nestled in between them and he knew she had to have felt it and it seemed she didn't mind it or she was trying to not think about it. Either way he was glad she wasn't freaking out but he still tried keeping it from touching her but failed at doing so every time he leaned forward.

"Your legs too? Sure why not, only because I am a good brother" Matt then moved and sat by her feet and picked up her right foot starting on that one. Working his big hand on her small foot he slowly worked his way up her leg massaging her ankle and up her calf and past her knee some caressing about halfway up her thigh before stopping. He was amazed at how soft and silky smooth her skin was. After massaging her one leg for about five minutes he placed it back down and started working on the other one.

He was ashamed with himself when he realized his eyes were glues to Autumn's ass. Watching her lush cheeks jiggle every time he moved his hands up her leg. When he finished her other leg he placed a hand on both of her legs and worked them up and down massaging just the back of her legs now.
 
"You are the best brother ever," Autumn cooed as Matt began to massage her foot and then her leg. It felt fantastic, and more importantly, she was sure that her brother was getting an eyeful of her butt, just as she'd planned. He was taking his time, which the teenager took to mean he was enjoying giving the massage nearly as much as she was enjoying receiving it.

If Autumn hadn't already been turned on from having her older brother massaging her back and shoulders, his bulge bumping against her every so often, his hands on her thighs would have definitely done the trick. Each time his fingers slipped between her legs, even though they were several inches below her panty line, she could feel herself getting wetter.

As Matt began to massage the backs of her legs, one of his hands on each leg, she decided to push a couple of buttons and see what happened. First she reached behind her and pretended to be scratching an itch on her lower back. As she did so, Autumn pushed her panties down a couple of inches, giving her brother a little more skin to look at. Second, she 'accidentally' brushed one of her feet against his crotch, hoping to feel his big cock.
 
As Matt was massaging the back of her legs Autumn reached behind her and at first he just thought she was scratching and itch but when she pulled her hand back her panties were a little lower than before exposing some of her bare ass to him which he couldn't help but stare at. He loved a nice ass and Autumn had the nicest ass he had every seen. He found himself fighting back the urge to sink his teeth into her flesh.

Then out of no where he felt her small foot rub up against his shorts and felt the bottom of her foot along his shaft and he sighed softly. He didn't say anything and acted like nothing happened. The he ran his hand a little further up her thighs so his fingers pressed up against the bottom of her plump ass. After caressing for a little he ran his hands back down and then back up working in a pattern.
 
Autumn smiled when she felt her brother's hands begin to glide higher up on her legs, all the way up to the bottom of her ass. Clearly Matt was becoming more comfortable with the idea of touching his sister's body. And the more he touched her, the more excited the teenager was becoming.

"Hmmm, that feels so good," she moaned. "I still have a little tension in my neck and shoulders though. You've been so great, I hate to even ask, but could you just massage my shoulders a bit more."

The truth was, Autumn's shoulders and neck felt perfectly fine, but more than anything, she wanted to feel Matt's cock against her ass again, to feel it growing harder against her. As she waited to see if her brother would comply, Autumn slipped her bra off her shoulders and tossed it aside, careful not to let her breasts show.
 
"It's okay I'll make all the tension go away sis" After Matt said that and then started moving to straddle her thighs again she leaned up some and took her bra completely off and tossed it to the side. Now what was going to happen when he was done with the massage? How was she going to put it back on without showing her breasts to him.

As he straddled her thighs again his hard cock nestled between her cheeks again and that made him sigh again. When he leaned forward to start rubbing her shoulders he felt his member rub against her ass and he could feel her soft warm flesh through the thin material of his shorts. His big hands were working on the sides of her neck and shoulders making sure to rub firmly to work away all of her stress.
 
"Oh, yes, that's it," Autumn responded as Matt settled in on top of her, his hands going to work on her shoulders. "You can rub harder if you want." She was clearly referring to how hard her brother was massaging her back, but in her mind, the teenager was thinking about his cock rubbing against her round butt. She could feel it there, not just an amorphous bulge in his pants, but the actual outline of his cock between her buttocks. And it seemed to be getting bigger and harder by the moment. And the more she thought about her brother's big dick, the wetter Autumn became.

"You won't hurt me I promise," she added, her mind still preoccupied with thoughts of Matt's penis. She gave her ass a slight wiggle, pretending that she was just getting comfortable beneath him.
 
Matt's mind drifted more and more to the feeling of Autumn's ass beneath his cock. This caused him to grow harder and bigger between her cheeks. He looked down and could see his shorts tenting out and the outline of his cock clearly visible along her crack with her flesh pressing up against each side of his massive member. If she was to look around she would see his shorts tenting out he hoped she wouldn't see though even though he knew she could feel it.

"Alright as you wish" Matt then started working his hands harder on her neck. Wrapping her hands around her neck as he kneaded her with his fingers as they wrapped around to the front of her neck. He actually didn't mind massaging Autumn and wondered if she would be coming back for more massages after tonight.
 
Just as Autumn had hoped, as her brother began to rub her shoulders harder, he unintentionally began to grind his stiff cock against her ass even more than before. As he became more aroused, and his cock grew larger, the teenager found herself amazed by just how large he seemed to be. Thinking about Matt's big cock rubbing against her, thinking about just how large it was, made her wetter. She was sure by now that her panties were beginning to get wet.

"Next time I'll have to bring some baby oil or lotion with me," Autumn moaned as she lifted her upper body up off the bed and propped herself up on her elbows. "And maybe next time I can give you a massage, that is, if you want one."
 
Just her mentioning baby oil made Matt think of Autumn laying there completely naked with her body covered in baby oil. This thought made his cock twitch against her butt and when she leaned up on her elbows made her plump ass press against him even more he fought off a groan that was trying to get out.

Her being up on her elbows also let him catch a small glimpse of her breasts hanging down against his mattress. He spent the next couple minutes on her neck going back down to her shoulders rubbing them just as firmly as he did her neck. Moving down her shoulders her worked down her sides accidentally letting his fingertips graze the sides of her breasts.

"Yeah I hear they have massage oil that warms on contact that sounds very relaxing. And next time I need a massage I'll call in the favor. Hey I actually have a bottle of lotion in my nightstand if you want me to use it on you"
 
"Oh, you don't have to go to any extra trouble for me," Autumn said, turning her upper body so that she could smile at Matt. Of course, when the teenager turned her body to look at her brother, she gave him a brief look at one of her breasts. "I mean if you have it close by, it might make the massage even better."

As Matt slipped off the bed to grab the lotion he had mentioned, Autumn took the opportunity to reach down and carefully slip her panties to the side just enough to give her brother a small peek at her pussy, her wet, shaved pussy. He wouldn't be able to see everything, that would be too obvious, but it would be enough.

"Did I mention that you're the best brother ever, Matt?" she said, turning her head toward her brother in the hopes of getting a glimpse of his erection.
 
When Autumn turned to look at Matt he was looking down at her back and the sight of her back was replaced with the sight of one of her breasts. He felt his cock grow even harder at this sight of her perky breast and nipple. "Yeah it's right here" Matt said as he hoped off the bed and pulled open the drawer grabbing his bottle of lotion.

He looked down at his bulge while grabbing the bottle and was amazed at himself when he saw how much his shorts were bulging from his huge cock. He turned and quickly got back on the bed to try and avoid his sister from seeing and got on his knees by her feet moving to straddle her thighs again.

When he made this movement he was amazed at what he saw. Her blue polka dot panties were pulled to the side some giving him a glimpse of her bare pussy that was glistening from how wet she was. He could only see a little bit of her womanhood but this left him wanting to see more, he knew it was wrong but she was so sexy.

Straddling her thighs and feeling his cock nestle back between her cheeks he squirted some lotion on his hands and began massaging her back and neck again. Hitting every bit of skin from her neck and shoulders down her back to her panty line. This left her skin very slick and glistening from the lotion he rubbed in with his big hands.
 
Back
Top