Warning to newbies Scouries is a troll and a fake

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
When you see anything posted by Scouries, or ScouriesWorld, you are reading something written by a troll.

The only real contests at Lit, are organized by Laurel.
There are no prizes or rewards from ScouriesWorld, or Scouries.
Scouries' contests are a fraud.

I have watched him try to trick the unsuspecting, for years.
It has been posted that Scouries has many alts, to give the illusion that others support his efforts.

After awhile, the game that Scouries plays becomes obvious.
Scouries and his female alts are fun to watch, if you enjoy trolls.

He has been a fixture on the AH, for a very long time.
Do not let Scouries take your talent and efforts on a detour.
There are many good people on the AH that take part in legitimate contests.
You can find help. Just ask.

It is a mystery to me, what motivates Scouries to continue this old joke.
 
It's not mystery. He is the self-proclaimed number one author on Lit who has never won a contest of any sort. He's even went so far as to nominate himself for the old year end awards. Never won any of those either.

So now he promotes his association of one and his fake contests to mess with the real contests. He also has his own fake awards that of course he has won. That must really make him feel warm and fuzzy to know that he has only won fake awards and contests. :rolleyes:

The best thing to do in his case is to put him and his alts on ignore and leave them there.
 
The best thing to do in his case is to put him and his alts on ignore and leave them there.

I've had Scouries and Scouries World on ignore for years. I don't have time for the volume of bullshit he generates. Those are the only entries on my ignore list. I'm not aware of any alts he might use. They don't seem to be a problem for me. Apparently, their efforts are not intrusive enough that I can't just ignore them without a list.

I don't automatically ignore trolls. Some of them are clever and entertaining. A very few of them, I'll click on a thread just because they started it. I guess trolls can have fans like any other writer of fiction.

rj
 
Good gracious! Scouries resorts to outright lies.
Lies are fun, if they are new, and committed in an amusing manner.
Scouries' lies are tired and repetitive. *sigh*

Well, newbies, there you have it. Put Scouries on ignore, and enjoy your Lit experience that much more.
 
18,300 posts but no submissions?

ScouriesWorld

and the people of

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]


We take the crazy, lets try something new path

adbusters_95_same_crazy.jpg


while

image.php


wanders aimlessly on the same old path that leads nowhere...

...it’s up to all readers to CHOOSE which road is best for them...

And as for the clown who started this thread? This is all you need to know:

GOTSNOWGOTSLUSH'S SUBMISSIONS
This page shows a list of stories and/or poems, that this author has published on Literotica.

This user does not have any submissions yet.

But has over 18,000 posts!


Who does this posting and voting and favoriting loser ALT belong to? The dumb Texan? darkboy? ace?
 
The only one with an alt here is you scouries.

So take your fake association of one and your fake awards, fake contests, and fake lists and stuff them where they belong.

You never did like the truth.
 
Is there anything on LITEROTICA more pitiful than the dumb Texan and his voting and posting ALTS...

image.php
image.php
image.php

just two of the many he uses to vote for his stories and suck up to the QUEEN with...​
 
It's interesting to note that the greatest LITEROTICANS of all time, those authors that have been awarded the prestigious MANU, don't waste their time making thousands and thousands of inane posts every year. Instead they spend their precious time writing stories that our readers anxiously await.

Instead of brownnosing and whining out their petty jealousy as these altmasters do, they spend their time crafting brilliant erotica!

Perhaps this would be a good time and place to identify these brilliant men and women...


satyre-1000.png


[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

sponsored by

ScouriesWorld

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
brodosist
ColleenThomas
Cphucker

Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn

ronde
samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries

silkstockingslover
Slickman
TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear

youbadboy
 
Poor scouries, for someone who says they live in Miami but their ISP traces back to the south of England, he should know the difference between someone who actually lives in the US and someone who lives in England.

As for his fake awards, check and see whose name appears on every one of them as a multi winner. It' so pathetic to have to win an award that only one person votes on and that is yourself.

And last but not least, when was the last time scouries posted a story to Lit? December of 2012. That's a long time but he still draws favorites right and left. That is except when he disappears from the site then the people below him gain. If you check who favorites him you'll find he is the only one they ever favorite.

Keep at it scouries and all the newbies will know you for the bullshit artist you really are.
 
I don't really care what he does these days.

This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

Anyone who points out his bullshit is automatically Tx's alt. :D

I've stopped poking his ass these days. It's boring to get the same reply all the time.
 
thank you MANU for this update to your system! Will save us all a lot of time...

]
image.php
image.php



Yesterday 12:06 PM
TxRad This user is on your Ignore List.

Yesterday 06:00 PM
The Soulful Bard LITEROTICA immediately put this user on your Ignore List when it was identified as an ALT of someone already on your Ignore List.
 
Silly scouries, he could never put anyone on ignore, he might miss someone saying his name.

By the way, there is no such update to the ignore system. If there was, scouries would be on everyone's ignore list. Just more of his bullshit as usual.
 
Scouries and Scouries World aren't on my ignore list. I really do enjoy a good laugh now and then. And his post are always amusing. Even when he thinks he's being serious.

In fact, he's a joke...all the time, every time and always. Silly Scouries.
 
good work big guy!!!!!

image.php


MANU can now unmask all those evil ALTS faster than this cyclist can detop these big breasted babes

(and its all due to the new site upgrades he’s been secretly working on for the last 5 years)



prank.gif


 
Which is still not as fast as scouries can come up with bullshit.
 
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php


Yes you can come up with a new user name... or you can change your little picture but do you know what?

You are still an

ALT!!!
 
golden oldie from the master!!!!!

ScouriesWorld

have you read this best seller yet?

now with over 630,000 copies read and with over 3000 votes!


1milk.jpg


 
What has that to do with you being an alt and disrupting everything with fake contests, fake awards, and fake lists? Not to mention posting copyrighted images you've stolen from other sites.

That about covers it.
 
ScouriesWorld

another all-time best seller that you might like to read this weekend...

now with over 505,000 copies read and with over 6000 votes!


1allison.jpg


 
Sorry scouries but a best seller has to be a real book not a fake one with a cover with stolen artwork. Just how many copies have you sold here on a free site?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't be fooled by the king of fake.
 
Back
Top