Student/Teacher Fetish

I was the complete opposite. Always listened, always on time. Maybe that was a turn on to him...

There is something to be said about that. There is a very thin line between devotion to the class and devotion to the teacher, and devotion can be very arousing.

There is something to be said about that. There is a very thin line between devotion to the class and devotion to the teacher, and devotion can be very arousing.

It was a little of both. I found him attractive and I wanted to do well and I love history. I never thought he would be interested in me. I thought I would just harbor a crush

It was good..better than good. And it wasn't a one time thing. My only regret is that I didn't keep in touch after I graduated.

I am glad to hear that it was a positive experience for you. For some, it ends up not being a positive experience. Of course, that is often influenced by what kind of person the teacher is.

It was good..better than good. And it wasn't a one time thing. My only regret is that I didn't keep in touch after I graduated.

I am also guessing, based on your earlier comments, that you would still be interested in bedding him if given the opportunity.

I am also guessing, based on your earlier comments, that you would still be interested in bedding him if given the opportunity.

He staked a claim. And if we ever wanted me I'd have a hard time telling him no.
Did you have any students that you had and still want?

He staked a claim. And if we ever wanted me I'd have a hard time telling him no.
Did you have any students that you had and still want?

I generally resisted the urge to actually act on my impulses, but there are two that I would gladly take back into my bed if given the opportunity.

So how do you feel about teachers who act on the impulse?

I have no opinion one way or the other on acting on the impulse itself. I do have issues with teachers who lead their students on, use them, and then discard them, but if a good time is had by all, and it is a positive experience, then I have no real issue with it.

I have no opinion one way or the other on acting on the impulse itself. I do have issues with teachers who lead their students on, use them, and then discard them, but if a good time is had by all, and it is a positive experience, then I have no real issue with it.

Understandable. I just think its sexy. And he had never been with a black woman before

Understandable. I just think its sexy. And he had never been with a black woman before

I can honestly say that when I have slipped into one of my students, it is a virtually incomparable experience. I love the next day. Everything is so different and yet it plays out the same. A beautiful secret that just flames the passions all the more.

I can honestly say that when I have slipped into one of my students, it is a virtually incomparable experience. I love the next day. Everything is so different and yet it plays out the same. A beautiful secret that just flames the passions all the more.

Same. He was very...different the next day.
What about sex on campus grounds. What do you think of that.

It depends on the teacher I suppose. For me, it is two fold. One is the breach of decorum. They are interested enough in me that they are taking a HUGE risk, and I like that a lot. Secondly, it fills out what is already a intimate relationship. The teacher\student relationship is very close, and adding sex just brings it all together.

Oh how I wish you were my teacher.

Back