Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't get me wrong, I won't go shopping with my mum for clothes because I've had experiences like that, when I was younger, locking myself in a dressing room and refusing to come out so *massive hugs* I totally get you. We have a shop here that does really nice, up to date clothes for 'real sized women' as they market, Like don't get me wrong, I pay through the bloody nose for their clothes, but I do know that I will get something that looks amazing on me for whatever event we might be going to.

And I think anyone who says 'if you just lost a little bit you'd be so pretty' can go take a long walk off a short pier. I can be a bit in your face, so I almost hit back with something to put people back in their place. Or better yet, blink at them innocently and give them a mildly puzzled look before saying 'oh.. are you saying you think I'm not beautiful?' Passive/aggressive people won't ever come out and say anything straight, they want to get their point across without feeling guilty, and they only get away with shit if you're too polite to hit back at them.

I am so glad you're feeling sexier, its a very freeing feeling right? Should I take that to mean you've met a man who makes you feel like a princess?

Both of you fine ladies are in the right place. Nothing more appealing to the eye than a lady with some curves. Twigs are not at all sexy.
 
SIRSAGE.jpg


Just a quick pic to say hello.

Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekend.
 
Just sending out my appreciation to the curvy babes out there. I'm a big guy, not fat, but I'm 6'3'' 240. I just can't find twig sized girls attractive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top