The new Naked Party Thread.

Wide awake.

How's life in your neck of the woods?

It's hot as hell and my crops are coming in all at once. Been processing tomatoes, zukes, crook-necks, patty-pans, corn, cukes and the world's host jalapenos and fresno peppers. I'm worn out.

How about you?

It's hot as hell and my crops are coming in all at once. Been processing tomatoes, zukes, crook-necks, patty-pans, corn, cukes and the world's host jalapenos and fresno peppers. I'm worn out.

How about you?

Building a few boats, keeping the yard cleaned up, writing. Some old stuff, different day.

Too many of my neighbors have gardens for me to have one also. i get the overflow that I want so why put in the work. I trade with fish most of the time. Those i can get an abundance of anytime I want them.

Building a few boats, keeping the yard cleaned up, writing. Some old stuff, different day.

Too many of my neighbors have gardens for me to have one also. i get the overflow that I want so why put in the work. I trade with fish most of the time. Those i can get an abundance of anytime I want them.

You jammy devil !

Ah, a fair trade. 'Tis the way things should be.

Around here, it is a way of life. Older people on a fixed income in the country. Every little bit helps. Neighbor helping neighbor.

In my case that's llimited to taking out the rubbish bin occasionally

Rolf, A glass of something for the assembly please.

PS.
Sunday, am: Ye gods it's a bit cool.
Rolf a glass of warming fluid, if you please; and a similar restorative for any visitor.

Last edited:
Hello? Anyone here? Is the place empty?

Yes, Molly, but it's a bit too bloody cold to sit around for long.
Which is it this morning, Tequila or that nice Finnish Vodka ?

I need to talk to Olaf; the straw in the Dragon's barn needs replenishing.

Last edited:
Yes, Molly, but it's a bit too bloody cold to sit around for long.
Which is it this morning, Tequila or that nice Finnish Vodka ?

I need to talk to Olaf; the straw in the Dragon's barn needs replenishing.

Bourbon, I think.

Hey beautiful, what are you doing out and about in the daylight? :rose: :kiss:

All right, I guess. Getting ready for hand surgery. I ruptured a tendon.

Sorry to hear about the tendon problem. Those things can hurt like hell. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Afterwards you'll have to watch the speed typing or you'll have another blowout. :rose: :kiss:

Or three, if you please. It goes so nicely with my spicy chicken wings.

Chicken wings are very therapeutic. ;)

Sorry to hear about the tendon problem. Those things can hurt like hell. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Afterwards you'll have to watch the speed typing or you'll have another blowout. :rose: :kiss:

Chicken wings are very therapeutic. ;)

So's a nice drink. . . .

The doctor has opted to try non-invasive treatment first. It's just as well since I sprained my right foot and broke my left leg. :rolleyes: I honestly don't know how I keep hurting myself.

The doctor has opted to try non-invasive treatment first. It's just as well since I sprained my right foot and broke my left leg. :rolleyes: I honestly don't know how I keep hurting myself.

Slow down and watch where you're crashing that broom. :rose: :kiss:

Slow down and watch where you're crashing that broom. :rose: :kiss:

I think you might like to remember that flying VFR in IFR weather is not considered advisable.
Have another glass of whatever-it-is. . . .

Back