Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I must go sew. I must go sew. I must go sew. Oh look! Something else to do. Anything else actually.
 
Good bye Gord.

A nation lost a poet, musician, and an incredibly fine human being today.

Thank you for the energy and inspiration, songs forever in the soundtrack of my youth, and your heart.

The stars are a little cooler and ‘hip’ with you walking among them.
 
The band shows up in a couple of my Pandora playlists, but I didn't know that he was battling cancer.
 
I suppose you could rest your head on my shoulder, but I’ll have to draw a line when it comes to the grab-ass.
 
You sure? Lots of hair to get a grip on. As i get older I resemble a chia pet more and more.


Gripping hair...

It appears the rumours of my suave dance stylings have reached beyond the swirling, sparkly cast of my mirrorball...


Alright.
A new line to be drawn then.

No grab ass, no hair pulling and breathing ‘fuck me’ in my ear, and no Paradise By The Dashboard Light duets on the Karaoke machine.

Neck nuzzles are fine.
 
00_karaoke01.jpg
 
Labouring. Mule.

You beat me to it! I seriously could not adore you more if I tried.

Bath and Body works shower gel Cashmere and Snowflakes smells like play-doh to me. Someone got it for me for Christmas last year. Now that's not a problem since I love the smell of play-doh, but it just seems a bit odd as a bath fragrance.

And really makes me want to play with play-doh.
 
Saucy... that AV.... oh my.
:rose:
I wholehandedly agree.

What a gorgeous set.
The robe, bra... I imagine a matching pair of sexy, saucy bottoms go with the ensemble.

Silk?
Nope, I'm honestly not sure what it is. It feels lovely whatever, and yes it is the whole set, bra, panties, and robe.

The same reaction I had! Just wow!!:heart:
:kiss:
Thank you, but there is no comparison at all. Saucy is the queen of the AV and always will be. I bow down to her.
Gorgeous woman, your avs are always ridiculously sexy.
 
Back
Top