Fuck

This quote I feel works for most fandoms.

“That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realize that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn't just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback."

Jamie Craig

Yep. That's the way it is. Harry Potter *cough* The Virgin Suicides *cough* Goddamn LOTR...
Fuck!!!
 
MD and Fara.....can't forget about Firefly....that gem that wasn't given a chance to shine. Oh how shiny it would have been.

That is the sign of a great author/writer....to create a story so captivating that it draws you into the world, even one you know is purely fictional from the get go, but you get so immersed within the text/actions on screen, that it feels as if those characters are real.
 
Thanks, Noe.

No fucks left to give today. Fucking full on robot mode.

Made the husband feel bad... FUCK

It was just the fucking tired showing through.

Sad, frustrated five a.m. fuck.
 
Fuck. I know. Things look better when the sun finally shines. Fucking sun. Where are you!?
 
I got some good sleep. So at first I was happy and there was no fuck.
Then I remembered I'm spending my day on a pediatric psych unit. Now I'm all full of fucks.
 
I got some good sleep. So at first I was happy and there was no fuck.
Then I remembered I'm spending my day on a pediatric psych unit. Now I'm all full of fucks.

That sounds all fuck. Youre a good fucking person. Not everyone can do this.
 
I got here 30 fucking minutes early. I'm on the phone with Noe. And his phone is fucking up cuz of fucking storms I'm guessing.
 
Just wait, in a couple of months it'll be the fucking honkers and you'll MISS the quiet lil woodpecker.
 
Just wait, in a couple of months it'll be the fucking honkers and you'll MISS the quiet lil woodpecker.

Mmmmm. Fuck no. No honkers in my backyard. Pecker was next to my bedroom window. :( I guys I could be happy I have the window open, it's a nice day.

I am waiting for a train to pass by. Fuck! A train!
 
Was a joke,take the ' a train' is a jazz standard, seeing 'A train' made me snigger. I have often felt like saying 'fucking take the A train' in real life. :eek::D

You got to say it! Kind of in real life. It did remind me of that 80's song about a morning train. Sheens Easton, I think?
 
Fuck, I got so out of sorts this morning, I forgot to tell No how much I love her...
 
Back
Top