Prostate Massage

Kajira Callista said:
will i get spanked if i stop?... if i had the right incentive i just might make an attempt at behaving. :p
lol, you're barking up the wrong tree KC, I'm a spaknee not a spanker.

Marquis said:
What is this bullshit?

Niggas are fucking their asses with Q-tips to cum? That's what's hot on the street right now?!

This is trash, I'm old school baby!

*Snaps off Killishandra's latex glove and tosses it before bending her over the sofa*

I know we discussed popping my anal cherry but I didn't realize it would be in front of such a large crowd. :rolleyes:

Kajira Callista said:
hmmmm i didnt ask you to spank me ...did i?
hehehe, I don't see anyone else around except killishandra, and good luck getting her to spank you :rolleyes:

Killishandra said:
I know we discussed popping my anal cherry but I didn't realize it would be in front of such a large crowd. :rolleyes:

Shall we close the doors?

I am getting soft in my old age I tell you.

Marquis said:
Shall we close the doors?

I am getting soft in my old age I tell you.

<munching popcorn in a corner>

Do you have to? It looked like an interesting show...

sphynx's dragon said:
<munching popcorn in a corner>

Do you have to? It looked like an interesting show...

Sorry bro, she's new.

Holler back in a few month's when I've had time to work her in a little.

Marquis said:
Sorry bro, she's new.

Holler back in a few month's when I've had time to work her in a little.

<shrug> Oh well...I'll take what I can get...generally the creedo of subs... :cool:

this has been a funny weekend.

friday night I was playing "never have I ever" as a drinking game with some friends, and for once I didn't have to drink because this came up. I've never stuck my finger in anyones butt :)
A few other people drank bc they've done it, which was funny for me because usually I hold my cup because if my friends have done it... I've done it at least twice lol.

Then this thread popped up, or I took notice to it.

And last night, a friend of mine was getting the best head hes gotten in a long time and she suprised him with a finger, found his spot .. and he said it was a gooy mess from then on.
He called me on his way home, in a panic "I don't know if I liked it, I came really hard though, Am I gay...?!" and went on and on and on

... and then I told him what happened, what she did, what it was called, and hes still out of sorts but feels a bit better about himself at least.

Theres a monster thread on The Blank Manual (on the How To board) called "milking a mans cock" or something, started by Mr.GGG... either way, its a monsterly long thread on prostate massage practices that have worked ... I reconmned giving it a look see.

Marquis said:
Your friend sounds like a homo.

bah. its just a sensation, you have to be attracted to guys to be gay AND like the sensations.

*wonders

if I have bitten off more than I can chew* :p

*gives Marquis great oral servitude session to make up for misbehaving comment*

*was my ulterior motive to misbehaving all along* :cool:

BlueSugar said:
bah. its just a sensation, you have to be attracted to guys to be gay AND like the sensations.
I think Marquis meant it in the sense that he sounds like a homo because he was stressing out, worrying that he was gay simply because a girl put a finger up his ass.
You know what they say, the homophobes are usually the ones in the closet.

Killishandra said:
if I have bitten off more than I can chew* :p

*gives Marquis great oral servitude session to make up for misbehaving comment*

*was my ulterior motive to misbehaving all along* :cool:

Killi, you will be the death of me.

Luckily I'll get lots of good head in the meantime. :D

Aeroil said:
I think Marquis meant it in the sense that he sounds like a homo because he was stressing out, worrying that he was gay simply because a girl put a finger up his ass.
You know what they say, the homophobes are usually the ones in the closet.

You give me too much credit.

The truth is, I was making a joke based on the irony of the previous comments about me limiting myself because of my homophobia.

Marquis said:

The truth is, I was making a joke based on the irony of the previous comments about me limiting myself because of my homophobia.
lol, damn.
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Marquis said:

There is nothing at all wrong with homophobia.

I'm with you on that one. To each his own... but, seriously... :eek:

*I just went and perved on some of the pics in your thread*

Kajira Callista said:
*purrrrssss and swishes tail*

*takes out my clothespins*

And you thought all you were gettin' was a spankin'!! It's ON now! :devil:

Being a sub with Domme tendencies is so much like having your cake and eating it too. :D

jasonlf said:
There is nothing at all wrong with homophobia.

I'm with you on that one. To each his own... but, seriously... :eek:

I'm really not that homophobic dude.

Just insecure. :eek:

Back