Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bomb

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing




In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country’s interpretation of the Constitution will “have to change” to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks.

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,” Mr. Bloomberg said during a press conference in Midtown. “But we live in a complex word where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

Mr. Bloomberg, who has come under fire for the N.Y.P.D.’s monitoring of Muslim communities and other aggressive tactics, said the rest of the country needs to learn from the attacks.UNDER FIRE? WHY????????

“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

“We have to understand that in the world going forward, we’re going to have more cameras and that kind of stuff. That’s good in some sense, but it’s different from what we are used to,” he said.

The mayor pointed to the gun debate and noted the courts have allowed for increasingly stringent regulations in response to ever-more powerful weapons.

“Clearly the Supreme Court has recognized that you have to have different interpretations of the Second Amendment and what it applies to and reasonable gun laws … Here we’re going to to have to live with reasonable levels of security,” he said, pointing to the use of magnetometers to catch weapons in city schools.

“It really says something bad about us that we have to do it. But our obligation first and foremost is to keep our kids safe in the schools; first and foremost, to keep you safe if you go to a sporting event; first and foremost is to keep you safe if you walk down the streets or go into our parks,” he said. “We cannot let the terrorists put us in a situation where we can’t do those things. And the ways to do that is to provide what we think is an appropriate level of protection.”
 
Still, Mr. Bloomberg argued the attacks shouldn’t be used as an excuse to persecute certain religions or groups.

Schmuck

WHY NOT?

THERE IS ONLY ONE TERROR GROUP!:mad:
 
So what Nurse BloomShit is saying

We, Americans must LOSE our rights because of ONE CERTAIN GROUP

But we

Must

Not

Single

Out

That

Group



INSANE
 
Still, Mr. Bloomberg argued the attacks shouldn’t be used as an excuse to persecute certain religions or groups.

Schmuck

WHY NOT?

THERE IS ONLY ONE TERROR GROUP!:mad:

One terror group? You need to broaden your reading material. Bloomberg wants to restrict sodas, remember? He and others like Lindsey Graham are acting like drama queens.
 
558734_265553493561342_505014042_n.jpg
 
A more likely scenario is the advent of local bosses who take care of business on their turf, like feudal lords of Old.
 
One terror group? You need to broaden your reading material. Bloomberg wants to restrict sodas, remember? He and others like Lindsey Graham are acting like drama queens.

there is ONE terror group


THERE ARE NO OTHER TERROR GROUPS

NONE!


MUSLIMS

ISLAM

THE ENEMY!
 
Then you are in denial.

You are in DENIAL


You cant NAME any other TERROR GROUP


And if you pretend otherwise, then you have a perverted notion of TERROR


The same perverted sense that some peeps have when they Show Reagan entertaining the Taliban in the WH or Rumsfeld shaking Sadaam Husseins hand

or who say that those that KILL ABORTION DOCTORS are the same as ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
 

And yet no matter how blatant, and how fucked up they are.....the majority is such a group of tribal poo throwing hacks believing their team is the epitome of altruistic, honorable and noble of leaders/ideals absolutely beyond reproach and or question. Any one who would challenge their tribe is a mother fuckin' enemy of the state.

Best part? No matter how many times we march to that tune it just fucks us....and then we ask for more/hate on it depending on which team is throwing it out there we fight about it and it starts all over again.

America...land of the retarded and home of the dumbest mother fuckers living in the 1st world.
 
You are in DENIAL

You cant NAME any other TERROR GROUP

And if you pretend otherwise, then you have a perverted notion of TERROR

The same perverted sense that some peeps have when they Show Reagan entertaining the Taliban in the WH or Rumsfeld shaking Sadaam Husseins hand

or who say that those that KILL ABORTION DOCTORS are the same as ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

First of all, if you want a list of terrorist groups in the U.S., go to the FBI website or Wiki. They are not all Muslim groups. Geeze. Have I said that the Boston marathon bombers are not Muslims or not terrorists? No. But, that does not preclude the fact that there are other terrorist groups who want to harm the U.S. or its citizens for any reason, especially over religion.

Anyone who decides to kill abortion doctors because it's against their religious beliefs is nothing but a terrorist because usually these dingbats don't just decide to go off and kill a doctor on a whim one day. They've been planning the execution for months while in the meantime they have been threatening, harassing, and stalking the doctors, their families and their employees. These people are no different than radical Muslims who execute those whom they hate. For all of them, the end justifies the means.
 
How many abortion doctors murdered by groups dedicated to ending abortion?

None. Tillman deserved to die and Sebelius was the one who killed him by refusing to uphold the law when he was bragging about killing babies.

He was offed by one lone gunman who had no real group affiliations.

Now you think deserved to die might be a little harsh, but his, like Gosnell, was most certainly a death penalty case. He should have had a trial, yes, but Kathleen was not about to let that happen because Abortion is the holy sacrament of modern Liberalism.
 
How many abortion doctors murdered by groups dedicated to ending abortion? None.

1) that's a fucking lie...there have been quite a few people killed in abortion clinic violence of various kinds perpetrated by Jesus nutters like yourself.

2)What's with the MD qualifier....all the RN's and ptients killed don't count as victims of bat shit christian terrorist? Hmmm? Do they not count as human beings lost to asshole violence?? Of course not, most terrorist see their victims as sub human on a mass scale, that's the only way they can justify what they do....no shocker you display this same tendency.


Tillman deserved to die and Sebelius was the one who killed him by refusing to uphold the law when he was bragging about killing babies.

He should have had a trial, yes, but Kathleen was not about to let that happen because Abortion is the holy sacrament of modern Liberalism.

^^ bat shit mother fuckin' nuts....

"HE/SHE/THEY DESERVED TO DIE!!" you sound exactly like the Taliban fuckers I used to shoot the shit with when they would justify their honor killings and terrorist activities. Just a "GOD TOLD ME SO!" from the fucking loony bin aren't you?

Hope DHS has a microscope up your ass you crazy fuck.
 
Last edited:
How many abortion doctors murdered by groups dedicated to ending abortion?

None. Tillman deserved to die and Sebelius was the one who killed him by refusing to uphold the law when he was bragging about killing babies.

He was offed by one lone gunman who had no real group affiliations.

Now you think deserved to die might be a little harsh, but his, like Gosnell, was most certainly a death penalty case. He should have had a trial, yes, but Kathleen was not about to let that happen because Abortion is the holy sacrament of modern Liberalism.

Tillman deserved to die? That's a good one, AJ. And it's Sebelius' fault? That's even better. Nothing like personal responsibility, right?

On May 31, 2009, George Tiller, a physician from Wichita, Kansas who was nationally known for being one of the few doctors in the United States to perform late-term abortions, was shot and killed by Scott Roeder, an anti-abortion activist. Tiller was killed during a Sunday morning service at his church, Reformation Lutheran Church,[2] where he was serving as an usher. Multiple action groups and media figures have labeled Tiller's killing an act of domestic terrorism,[3][4][5][6][7][8] and an assassination.[9][10][11][12]

Scott Roeder had been a member of the anti-government Montana Freemen group. He was stopped in Topeka, Kansas, in April 1996 while displaying a placard reading "Sovereign Citizen" in lieu of a license plate. He had no driver's license, vehicle registration or proof of insurance. Police officers searching his car discovered explosives charges, a fuse cord, a pound of gunpowder and nine-volt batteries in the trunk. He was charged, represented by a public defender, convicted in June of all four counts and sentenced to 24 months probation. In July 1997 his probation was revoked for failure to pay taxes and provide his social security number to his employer as well as other probation violations. He was sentenced to 16 months in prison to be followed by 24 months parole supervision. He filed notice of appeal and was represented by a state-funded appellate attorney who challenged the basis of the original search that found the bomb components. The Kansas Court of Appeals overturned this conviction in March 1998, ruling that the search of Roeder's car had been illegal and remanded the case to the trial court. Roeder was released after serving eight months.[36][37][38][39][40]
 
I am an atheist you fucking dumbass...



Tillman was a cold-blooded murderer. It would be like wishing that Hitler had gotten a fair trial...
 
Back
Top