Married or Attached But Looking Thread

Hey, Male 42 from the Northeast, 43, looking for online conversation. Wife is not interseted in sex as much as I am these days.
 
Single 25/M/WA State and available to play with any married or attached women. PM me if you like to chat and get to know each other :)
 
35.m. NYC married... looking for discreet chat for erotic fun... maybe some phone play and as we get to know and trust each other more maybe a meeting .. hope to here from some ladies
 
Mature North Florida Guy Still Looking

Looking you a a woman that isn't getting what she needs at home. Lets chat share experiences and see where it leads. Interested in finding a friend with benefits, who wants her world rocke
 
I'm actually very interested in finding a female who's married and lives near Portsmouth/that sort of area.

Tis possibly mission impossile though.
 
Well, I guess I'll throw my name into the pile too. 58 MWM from Michigan here, would love to chat/email, or just make new friends.
 
maried or attached but looking?

Well, I guess I'm in. Reference my posts in the "sexless marriage" thread...that explains it. I'm a professional 55 year old male that loves a woman's company, cold beer, glass of wine..who knows what else.

I travel nationally, so anywhere is fine!!! Drop me a line!
 
wheeew! finally made it through the forest of testosterone!

36/white female

Hi there from TN! We are a couple looking for a bi female switch that likes to Dominate the female, and sub for the man....and receives great satisfaction from both....



If this sounds at all interesting to you and you are in, near or would relocate to TN please pm me and details will follow...

Also open to online relationship with Dominant female, but please read my posts and such before you pm so at least you have some knowledge of what I'm looking for and what I'm about and I will do the same...thank you :)
 
btw..just a wee observation...I feel so sorry for the men and or women in a sexless marriage ): It only makes sense that the lonely would run to a forum board looking for chat. Communication is the life blood of any relationship, when the blood flow stops the body surely but slowly dies most often starting with the sexual organs...It is merely human nature to want to communicate with others.....:)
 
Hey Holly, would love to chat with you, in a similar situation myself. Feel free to PM, thanks!
 
It is really surprising the amount of women here, I guess I just thought all men were horny 7/24 like me. Oh well it has been a great place to be for me since I have found this site.
 
btw..just a wee observation...I feel so sorry for the men and or women in a sexless marriage ): It only makes sense that the lonely would run to a forum board looking for chat. Communication is the life blood of any relationship, when the blood flow stops the body surely but slowly dies most often starting with the sexual organs...It is merely human nature to want to communicate with others.....:)
Wow. This observation has some real insight! Thanks for sharing the wisdom, babydollie
 
hey holly you have to go in your settings and turn PMing on, its off right now!
 
Im

Holly, click on their name should get you a drop down menu...look for the private message option there.

Yours are turned off by the way, but you probably already knew that.
 
MutualSmiles&DiscreetFunMischief/Houston, TX

Scorpio, MWM..Looking for a woman who wants a discreet "Friend/Lover/Playmate".. Lets explore some mutual smiles/mutual pleasure safely and discreetly. Use scorpiowm4u1@yahoo.com to reply...DiscreetFunMischief&More4U
 
38/m/married Ohio looking for online roleplay partners. Female only. Extended roleplay welcome, as I know it is impossible to finish off a good rp in one session being married.
 
Back
Top