Breeding

as I posted a on Marlene's thread about information on breeding this is a very strong fetish for me;

"the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it."

For some reason there have been quite a few threads lately about breeding and lactationand it seems to be ramping my fetishes of those things to high gear. Even thinking about Master using me as is breeder slave makes me shudder so hard in ecstasy that I come close to cuming.

I shivered reading this, John.

As a guy its a very powerful impulse and fantasy release to want to impregnate a woman but in all fairness it certainly needs to be contemplated with real world consequence.

With me ex, who got me into the topic we would fantasise about impregnating her but she was safely on the pill. She did once kink it up a a notch by turning to me as I had her from behind and aaying " I haven't been taking my pill for 3 weeks, are you gonna fill me and make me yours?

In the heat of the moment(and genuinely not knowing if she was bluffing I forced her face down onto the cushion and raised her hips up and drove it deep to finish inside.

She later admitted she was on the pill and on schedule with it but was surprised and very excited about how I man-handled her after she said it.

Regards
John

I shivered reading this, John.

As a guy its a very powerful impulse and fantasy release to want to impregnate a woman but in all fairness it certainly needs to be contemplated with real world consequence.

With me ex, who got me into the topic we would fantasise about impregnating her but she was safely on the pill. She did once kink it up a a notch by turning to me as I had her from behind and aaying " I haven't been taking my pill for 3 weeks, are you gonna fill me and make me yours?

In the heat of the moment(and genuinely not knowing if she was bluffing I forced her face down onto the cushion and raised her hips up and drove it deep to finish inside.

She later admitted she was on the pill and on schedule with it but was surprised and very excited about how I man-handled her after she said it.

Regards
John

More than welcome, but I really should proof read my posts, That one was done on my cell phone....

John

No way this thread should be so far down the list!

I love thinking about letting myself come freely into a woman, pumping everything into her and making her pregnant. Admiring her full, swelling belly and breasts. Latching my mouth onto her dark nipples and having a taste. Being the instrument that allows all her parts to fulfill their purpose.

Mmmm.

I have never wanted to be impregnated by anyone, ever. Never had a desire for children with my spouse.

But I feel so powerfully and sexually drawn to my lover that for him and him alone, I have fantasized a lot about his cum knocking me up and making me carry his child.

I want him to be able to fuck me bareback and shoot loads and loads of his cum deep into me... claiming my body as his alone by impregnating me.

I've told him about the fantasy and we both have a laugh over it. Because we both don't particularly like children, I'm pretty much past having babies at my age anyways and oh yeah.... lover is half my age.

nothing better

than seeing my wife tell a man, "my duty as awomen is to make you cum in me
as many times as possible"

Oh I love this thread...I love baby talking during sex. A guy telling me he wants me to have his baby or he is gonna knock me up, nothing brings me closer to orgasm.

Giveing the way our world is going i am suprised that some enterpriseing young studs havent came up with a place that a girl wants to go to to get pregnant straight from the tap no labs and stuff. I think it would be cool a girl dosnt want the hassle or the husband but wants a kid can set up a weeks worth of appt and go there and pick the guy take him in back and alittle forplay to get every thing going good and then ride until climax in your favorite position and then ta da your pregnant.I dont think you would have a problem finding doners or recepieants to this clinic.

Giveing the way our world is going i am suprised that some enterpriseing young studs havent came up with a place that a girl wants to go to to get pregnant straight from the tap no labs and stuff. I think it would be cool a girl dosnt want the hassle or the husband but wants a kid can set up a weeks worth of appt and go there and pick the guy take him in back and alittle forplay to get every thing going good and then ride until climax in your favorite position and then ta da your pregnant.I dont think you would have a problem finding doners or recepieants to this clinic.

A lot of women have this as a fantasy, but don't really want the baby portion. Plus, isn't that why we have sperm donors? Just because you want a baby doesn't mean you want to have sex with a strange man to get one. ;)

I find breeding-talk to be extremely sexy, have even played bedroom games around it but definitely, do not, under any circumstance, want to have a child anytime soon.

Also, most women have no problem finding men to sleep with them. I'm sure if we were women who wanted a baby that bad, we could find a way to make it happen... :rolleyes:

No way this thread should be so far down the list!

I love thinking about letting myself come freely into a woman, pumping everything into her and making her pregnant. Admiring her full, swelling belly and breasts. Latching my mouth onto her dark nipples and having a taste. Being the instrument that allows all her parts to fulfill their purpose.

Mmmm.

:catroar::catroar:

I actually know a guy who does this. He doesn't run a clinic, but is feels all women who want to have a baby, should have that opportunity. I'm not sure how many women he has impregnated now, but I know he still does this and loves it. I think he mentioned that he gives his medical history to the woman as well.

I love the idea of breeding. Even gone so far as to make it happen. Granted it was with my wife, but ive used this fantasy with her and a few others. The idea of meeting up with a woman just to breed her and walk.away is hot. Knowing she will carry my child in this world make my cock twitch. All she need s to do is bend over stick her ass in the air and show me how in heat she is.

Yum

I actually know a guy who does this. He doesn't run a clinic, but is feels all women who want to have a baby, should have that opportunity. I'm not sure how many women he has impregnated now, but I know he still does this and loves it. I think he mentioned that he gives his medical history to the woman as well.
Well that's squicky.

Impregnation!?

I may be new to lit, but I'm a die hard roleplayer. During many of my erotic roleplays, I've come to appreciate impregnation. Whether I'm playing as a man breeding a girl, or a tentacle monster seeking or a warm place to lay its eggs, I'm in love with knocking girls up (in roleplay only, haha). Any one else share this fetish of impregnating/getting impregnated?

i do, in a way. the thought of just filling a girl with my seed until she is pregnant is pretty hot. granted, i wouldn't want to do it, but it's fun to fantasize about. i'd only do it if i was really rich and could afford the support, and in that case i'd be impregnating every chick i could.

There have been at least 2 or 3 pregnancy-themed threads in this subforum so far. :) As a woman with a frustrated desire to start a family IRL impregnation is one of my favorite fetishes.

Glad to see some people commenting! Well, whenever I play as a man I love to get my characters wife or girlfriend pregnant through lovemaking. However, I enjoy the force inpregnation of a tentacle monster trying to lay its eggs.

Impregnation is insanely hot to me, but not something to be done with just anyone. Becoming a parent means exactly that. The idea of finding the right girl and starting a family together is a huge turn on for me.

I was so happy to find this thread. I'm 18/f who has always been turned on by the thought of a man getting me pregnant. It's a huge fantasy for me

Bare and fertile

My buddy's wife went off the pill for couple months and neither he nor I would pull out of her. They said it didn't matter if she became pregnant. She is back on pill now with now resulting pregnancy. Those were some erric fuck sessions tho.

Back