♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ljc0juKHj71qe3dq2o1_500.jpg

That's Cody Cummings! I recognize the tattoo. I'd love to get ahold of that clip... any idea who the others are?
 
This pic is the complete vision of my hottest fantasy!!! I don't care which guy I am; I need that!! Just knowing that I'm gonna suck him deep into my mouth and then we all are about to throughly enjoy & use each others body's, cocks, holes, mouths, hands, asses...... Need to go find a something to clean up with!!
 
Okay since a lot of new people are too lazy to read the first post of this thread Im bringing it back up so I don't have to keep warning you about your posts. And for the last time NO HOTLINKING (Right click, copy image location)


I was looking for a bisexual pic thread and I could not find one. I did not see the harm in creating a thread. I just ask that if you submit pics please utilize an image hosting site and any pics depicting oral-genital, oral-anal, genital -genital not be posted but a link to the image instead.


For example: This is okay

01_m.jpg


This has to be linked

Graphic Pic that depicts act


Please enjoy this thread and be respectful to other lit members and their posts!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top