All About Big Nips

N

Nicebignips

Yes, I have them; I like them, and they bring me so much pleasure that I just want to share them with you, so here they are (see photo).

This is a thread about my big nipples, not nipples in general, so please don't post pics.

I'd welcome a discussion about them, and if they turn you on, I'd like to know about that.

Before you ask, yes, they are extremely sensitive, and yes, they love all sorts of attention, preferably an eager male mouth latched onto them.

I'll be posting more photos to assist you in your "solo endeavors," so please enjoy them.:heart:

Fellas: Do me a favor; when you PM me, please refrain from really filthy language, OK? I don't mind a few F-bombs, but no C U Next Tuesday, please. That word is about as sexy as a punch in the eye. Thanks in advan.

And folks, please DON'T post pics on my thread. Appreciate your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
they look great - can't wait to see more of them. they definitely turn me on and i'd love to suck their sensitive ends.

Yes, I have them; I like them, and they bring me so much pleasure that I just want to share them with you, so here they are (see photo).

I'd welcome a discussion about them, and if they turn you on, I'd like to know about that.

Before you ask, yes, they are extremely sensitive, and yes, they love all sorts of attention, preferably an eager male mouth latched onto them.

I'll be posting more photos to assist you in your "solo endeavors," so please enjoy them.:heart:

More Nips

OK, just posted more. The pink bra is new, and the reason I chose a cupless one is because I'm an exhibitionist (big surprise there), and I plan to wear it in public under a very thin shirt.

I'd welcome your thoughts on the subject. :devil:

I love the idea. There is something so sexy about nipples showing through a a shirt. The contour, the allure... Knowing what's there but not being able to see it. Mmm... drives me wild.

OK, just posted more. The pink bra is new, and the reason I chose a cupless one is because I'm an exhibitionist (big surprise there), and I plan to wear it in public under a very thin shirt.

I'd welcome your thoughts on the subject. :devil:

OK, two more. I used ice on these to make them more "perky." The one is from my perspective.

Good god they're glorious! I'd love to glaze them and watch you suck them clean.

Wow! The size of your actual nipple, combined with the reaction of your oh so swollen areola..... simply a thing of beauty. More, please!!

Thanks, fellas.

Damn they do look sooo tasty. My lips would love to wrap around them. ;)

Trying to upload pics of them in a shirt, because someone requested it, but having some trouble.

Oh, there it goes. Better.

Big fan of big nipples and big areolas, much more so than small ones. So I'm a fan of yours.

It just gets better and better. I'm getting warm.... wonder why? Just too sexy.......

Yes mam...those are some large and lovely nips! My wife has very large ones as well and I must say they are certainly one of her best attributes. (next to her ass that is) she gets bery self conscious about them when people are around if she isn't wearing a bra as they can easily poke out of most any material. I enjoy them most when they are at attention and yours are just about as close a match as I've ever seen. mmmmmgood

Just delicious. Thanks for sharing them, I would love to come across you out and about and of course cum across them wherever you would like. If you ever care to chat, look me up

Yay!!!! You got your own thread.

Loveeeee your nips/tits..... And I hope a female can join in the fun

Great nips. Yes, a turn on. Look wonderful in a shirt.

Happy to latch on to them for you ;)

Back