I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents had a (more or less) lakefront home for almost 6 years. Lucky them. I have been walking most of the summer to keep a bit more fit, but not today.

BrettJ in Canada

I walked today: this morning I walked 10 minutes from the bus stop to work, and then 5 minutes to Starbucks to meet my son who drove me home.

He did this without anyone shaming him into it.

:) well I walked today too... but just into the dentist office and then back to the car...lol

:) well I walked today too... but just into the dentist office and then back to the car...lol

I spent 20 minutes in my neighbor's pool, with her oldest and a couple of other 20somethings. I had to get out when I downed two, 20 oz bottles of water.

It's just too hot!!

I am home now but the fans are going and it's not too bad. I don't open the blinds in weather like this.

BrettJ in Canada

omg

I got caught in the rain today, soaking wet from head to toe even down to my underwear, so when I got home I took off all my clothes and put them in the dryer,

Mine would have been better if it was about 10 degrees cooler APRIL. You?

BrettJ in Canada

Mine would have been better if it was about 10 degrees cooler APRIL. You?

BrettJ in Canada

It was pretty good :), had a very short work day.... kids ate a half can of frosting while I was gone and melted peanut butter in the microwave...but other than that things went well

Yes, there's a famous episode of "Family Circus" with that character.

Saying TTFN - long & stressful day, need rest.

BrettJ in Canada

Morning everyone :)

Hope everyone is having fun lately, I've been too busy to notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back