I need to change my screen name / Author name. Easy way?

L

LeslieHemmingway83

Guest
Hi, I've decided I can no longer go by the name Leslie Hemmingway on here. I need to change it to something else.

Is there an easy way to do that or do I have to create a new account and delete this one? I only have 2 stories up so it wouldn't be much hassle.
 
yes, a very easy way.

First log out.

Go to the top of the page where it says "Register Now - It's Free!"

Create a new profile.

You have two stories on this profile. You can ask Laurel if she could post the two stories to your new name. (I think I have heard of someone doing this in the past and Laurel allowed it. Perhaps this was a special circumstance though. IDK It can't hurt to ask. If not you may have to remove the stories on this profile yourself then resubmit them to the other profile.)

edit: Some people who have created a new profile in the past have simply allowed the stories submitted to that name to remain and referred to those stories as they liked under their new name.
 
Last edited:
From what I understand PM is faster. I wouldn't put too much hope that she would switch the stories. I imagine there is much more important lit stuff for her to do besides juggling stories around for people who can't make up their mind what name to use.

Not meaning to be nasty, just saying practically speaking, it's asking a bit much to expect that. Again, no harm in asking, but plan for the worst and hope for the best.
 
Laurel sent me this message:

-Hi there,

-Thank you for writing, and I hope you are well.

-To move your stories from one account to the other, login to either account and create a submission
-(this won't be published) titled "MOVE STORIES". In the body of the submission, let us know which
-account from and to you want the stories moved. If you want the losing account deleted, please let
-us know that as well.

-Thanks again and take care,

-Laurel

So the answer is, Yes, there is an easy way to do it. Now you know as well.
 
Leslie, I know this might sound trite but you are not allowed to post PMs. (Of all folks, don't post the owners.);)

You should edit your post so it's written by you...like Laurel said I should ...

Know what I mean?

:rose:

Edit: This also works. Had I seen your thread before I'd have linked this.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=13112244#post13112244

This way you would haven't to move your stories.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top