Dear X

sunshinegirl05

Perfectly Imperfect
I'm paraphrasing the original first post.

This thread is similar to the "Dear Litster" thread. It can be directed towards anyone or thing.

Dear Snow Day,

I was looking forward to the madness today!

signed,

Pouting in MI

dear friends and family,

i give you gifts because i want to...sometimes because it's christmas or your birthday, other times it's "just because"...it makes me happy to treat you in the way i do...it's another way for me to show you i love and appreciate you.

every time you say "you shouldn't have" or "don't buy me anything as i don't need it" or "quit spending money on me" it hurts my feelings.

it really really hurts my feelings.

and i just feel it's your way of showing you don't love me.

ever think of just saying "thank you"?

happy christmas,

veronica

dear friends and family,

i give you gifts because i want to...sometimes because it's christmas or your birthday, other times it's "just because"...it makes me happy to treat you in the way i do...it's another way for me to show you i love and appreciate you.

every time you say "you shouldn't have" or "don't buy me anything as i don't need it" or "quit spending money on me" it hurts my feelings.

ever think of just saying "thank you"?

happy christmas,

veronica

Dear veronica,

I am great at saying thank you. If you give me cash and amazing presents I promise not to say "you shouldn't have." I will just say THANK YOU. :D

Miles

Dear veronica,

I am great at saying thank you. If you give me cash and amazing presents I promise not to say "you shouldn't have." I will just say THANK YOU. :D

Miles

i'll certainly keep that in mind miles! :rolleyes:

Dear X,

You were a fine New Wave group, too bad you just weren't fully appreciated. Billy Zoom is one of my favorite names. Rock on.

Me

Awww that's sad, I'm sure they meant it quite a different way.

*hugs*

Dear Friend,

I'm a little torn,

and trying to understand the dynamics of our friendship.

Signed,

L

Dear Lit, I'm sure you were supposed to work quicker now
Occasionally frustrated litster

Dear ...

I care, but I still have a hard time believing you 100%.
I should have never hid my feelings on how I felt at the time.
Not sure why I worry about it, because I really don't get anything but words in return.

Signed,

L

Dear X,

How hard is it to make sure the driveway is snow blown? Not all of us have the luxury of having 4 wheel drive on our vehicles. As it is, one of us has a vehicle that drives very poorly in the snow. But I guess as long as it's not you, it doesn't matter?

Yesterday, it was not your fault. I will give you that. The snow came down fast and heavy in a short amount of time. But what about the other time, and the time before that where I had a few almost got stuck moments? Each of those times, our neighbor has graciously come and helped by plowing our drive way so I can get in/out without issues. The last time, he did offer to come out. I turned his help down. Why? Because YOU needed to do something about it. If the drive had been plowed out, I would not have gotten stuck.

Yesterday, I got stuck again. But, I was having issues getting down our street, as you saw. So, to ask me, "Why didn't you go fast into the driveway?" is a stupid question. I barely made it into the driveway as it was.

I can't help it if you are feeling like you're failing at doing your job...because guess what? you are! I'd have better luck hiring the neighbor to do it. But wait, you complain when he does it, because he goes too deep (*snicker*). Well, at least he does the job where you don't do anything.

Also, when is it ever okay to call me a cunt? Just wondering.

Signed,

Someone who needs to get way tougher skin for the journey ahead.

Dear X,

How hard is it to make sure the driveway is snow blown? Not all of us have the luxury of having 4 wheel drive on our vehicles. As it is, one of us has a vehicle that drives very poorly in the snow. But I guess as long as it's not you, it doesn't matter?

Yesterday, it was not your fault. I will give you that. The snow came down fast and heavy in a short amount of time. But what about the other time, and the time before that where I had a few almost got stuck moments? Each of those times, our neighbor has graciously come and helped by plowing our drive way so I can get in/out without issues. The last time, he did offer to come out. I turned his help down. Why? Because YOU needed to do something about it. If the drive had been plowed out, I would not have gotten stuck.

Yesterday, I got stuck again. But, I was having issues getting down our street, as you saw. So, to ask me, "Why didn't you go fast into the driveway?" is a stupid question. I barely made it into the driveway as it was.

I can't help it if you are feeling like you're failing at doing your job...because guess what? you are! I'd have better luck hiring the neighbor to do it. But wait, you complain when he does it, because he goes too deep (*snicker*). Well, at least he does the job where you don't do anything.

Signed,

Dear X,

That's deep. Sorry to hear you're being treated like that. :(

Signed,
Here if you need to vent

Dear Employer

I do not know why you insist upon my working each and every day so hard for my paycheck. I am tired and these people are NOT being nice to me today and they are asking far too many questions. I miss the days that when I didn't want to take calls I could just process and do things elsewhere for the company instead of having to be on the phones all day.

And the singing to myself between calls to make my say better and funnier I think I offended myself with my own voice *snickers*

Needs a Vacation in a bad bad way Litster

Dear Florist;

Thanks so much for calling and agreeing to keep someone's arrangement in your shop till I can get there.

Regards,

Johnny Rivers Listening Lister

Dear Dude Who Just Called,

Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Dear Muse,

Where have you been all day? Your Fired!

Wanted : Muse who who will work for dirty Pm's, cheesy one liners and an occasional Text message. PT hire on an irregular basis.

Dear Muse Seeker,

I don't work weekends and take random days off during the week.

Sincerely,
A muse in training

Dear X,

Signed,

If you want, I can come over and throat punch him for you.
I don't mind really.

:rose:

Dear Boss

Show me the money!!!
Friday is review day and I have high hopes.
All the praising and larger responsibilities is nice, but prove it where it counts.

L:rose:

Okay...this made me laugh!!!!!

You can throat punch him. FGG is going to kick him in the nuts. Works for me! LOL

They expect you to go for their balls

They don't expect you to go for their throat.

Also their knees.

Takes very little force to break a knee.

FYI I have three sons that want to make sure their mom can kick ass if needed. :)

Back