I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

Bunslover... with a Wife like that I'm surprised your name isn't Boobslover.. your Wife was DEFINITLY Blessed in that Dept...

Thanks for sharing her "assets"

I guess there wasn't enough girls on the Red Mile to help the Flames win game 7. They didn't "show" their winning spirit.

bigbreastsluvr said:
Well.. I won't be on here much tonight. My beloved Flames are facing elimination from the Ducks tonight. Hope the Flames win!

... darn. They lost.

CanadianM said:
If you are a bunslover, hers must be fantastic, cause her breasts certainly are!!

Why Thank you CanadianM !!! For that, I'll give you some more pictures of them. And I'll give you one of my buns to see if you think it is alright.

Mrsbuns said:
Why Thank you CanadianM !!! For that, I'll give you some more pictures of them. And I'll give you one of my buns to see if you think it is alright.

Mmmm MrsBuns, you look delicious as always. Those pics look wonderful but if you need any help in the bathtub soaping up those big glorious breasts and then frying off, please give me a shout. I would love to assist in any area that needs attention. :devil:

TheWifesHubby said:
Mmmm MrsBuns, you look delicious as always. Those pics look wonderful but if you need any help in the bathtub soaping up those big glorious breasts and then frying off, please give me a shout. I would love to assist in any area that needs attention. :devil:

Hehehe, I'll keep that in mind next time !!! :devil:

Here is my contribution. I would love to see pics of you masterbating, that turns me on to watch a man cum. Return us the favor. Please? :kiss:

Attachments

• Laying Down.jpg
    Laying Down.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4,052
  • Clevage.jpg
    Clevage.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,479
  • Oops Nip!.jpg
    Oops Nip!.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5,193
  • Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 4,067
DD's said:
Here is my contribution. I would love to see pics of you masterbating, that turns me on to watch a man cum. Return us the favor. Please? :kiss:

Very Nice ! :)

DD's said:
Here is my contribution.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would love to see pics of you masterbating, that turns me on to watch a man cum. Return us the favor. Please? :kiss:
Thanks for you great contribution. I will try and return the favor too. It might take me a couple of days though as my wife is out of town visiting family and she took the camera.

Last edited:
covered

there are some lush pics of boobs here, but only one pic of boobs covered in man paste. which daring ladies are willing to show

Back