The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear,
You think Olaf would dispose of a body for us ?.

I'd like to nominate ChaoHao.

Effing spam.
It's bad enough having a screen plastered with bloody adverts these days without some ignorant tw@t cluttering up this website as well.

MSN is so full I think I need to find another Home Page, and You Tube's getting real bad.

Grrrrrrrr . . . .

Dragon - lets go flying; I need some clean air !

Bear,
You think Olaf would dispose of a body for us ?.

I'd like to nominate ChaoHao.

Effing spam.
It's bad enough having a screen plastered with bloody adverts these days without some ignorant tw@t cluttering up this website as well.

MSN is so full I think I need to find another Home Page, and You Tube's getting real bad.

Grrrrrrrr . . . .

Dragon - lets go flying; I need some clean air !

Can I go with you, HP? :rose:

It's been a frightful week so far, then I come in to find this thread falling down the side of page two. Tsk.

I've been writing the next installment of Kismet. Chap. Seven got posted tonight and will probably be up within a couple of days. Red really likes it.

Good Morning All,
The coffee's on the sidebar, Doughnuts are on order and if we can persuade Bear to do the pancakes when he's ready, we'll all have a really nice day.

We have a very cold morning round here; 1.1C
Fortunately not much wind.

It's been a frightful week so far, then I come in to find this thread falling down the side of page two. Tsk.

DAMN!!!!:eek:

I heard that "y'all better knock your shit off and pay attention to 'bidness" biotch slap all the way down on the Isle of Lesbos page in the queer folk forum! :D

You GO, woman! Nice arm, BTW! (now put some ice on that hand cuz it gotta sting!) ;)

Last edited:

I heard that "y'all better knock your shit off and pay attention to 'bidness" biotch slap all the way down on the Isle of Lesbos page in the queer folk forum! :D

You GO, woman! Nice arm, BTW! (now put some ice on that hand cuz it gotta sting!) ;)

Nice to see you up here, Amy. :rose:

Thanks. I worked real hard on that.

Anybody wanna do the Naked bump wit me?

While I'm waiting I'll have another glass of Riesling, Rolf.

CHEERS! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back