Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
y=mx+b said:
no need to apologize... I posted for you to enjoy, and I am glad that you are enjoying them. I cannot tell you the pleasure I get knowing that:rose:

Oh...believe me...I am HOOKED!
you keep posting...I'll keep showing up and enjoying! ;) :D

:kiss:es

just a little something for those of you into faces. I am sorry to say but this is pretty much all I am willing to show... in true y style more bits may surface I time goes by.

take care everyone
:rose:

Attachments

• looking off.jpg
    looking off.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,762
y=mx+b said:
just a little something for those of you into faces. I am sorry to say but this is pretty much all I am willing to show... in true y style more bits may surface I time goes by.

take care everyone

You are such a tease, but I wouldn't have you any other way. You have an incredibly kissable neck.

mrsmiawallace said:
You are such a tease, but I wouldn't have you any other way. You have an incredibly kissable neck.
I agree. You are so handsome you make me weak in the knees. :heart:

It is tough to be single... not that being married is all roses either.

Today I had a good chat with a friend in passing... not a good friend as in someone I regularly hang out with, but a friend none the less.

I asked her how she was doing... this question lead us down an hour walk through the variouse pitfalls of relationships. She and her boyfriend of three years hit a snag in their relationship. From the sound of it, they were pretty exclusive to eachother... did everything together, enrolled in the same classes together... pretty much joined at the hip.

Well just this recently 'H' (my friend) started to develop some friendships throughout the year, no big deal. But then she... heaven forbid... started to talk to a guy inclass. Before she new it, her boyfriend of three years lost all trust in her and accused of her of cheating.

At the sametime, her boyfriend lives with a group of guys who all "lost their girlfriends" to cheating. Apparently they have convinced him that all girls are sluts of some sort.

What I think is so fucking funny is that 'H' is the absolute "ideal" of a woman... I mean seriously she turns so many heads, both guys and girls in school. Blonde, blue eyed, busty, and intellegent as all get out.

I remember once I learned that 'H' was going out with this guy thinking... "What the HELL does SHE see in him? I chalked it up to love being blind.

But she sat before me today, telling me all of her frustrations... I couldn't help but to feel the pain that she was going through because lets face it... relationships hurt when a rift appears in them, in spite of age or duration. I did my best and offered what I could to her, but I felt as if I was watching my friend drown as I continued to throw the rope to her over and over, getting close, but not close enough for her to grab.

mrsmiawallace said:

wait till you see my lips;)

y=mx+b said:
At the sametime, her boyfriend lives with a group of guys who all "lost their girlfriends" to cheating. Apparently they have convinced him that all girls are sluts of some sort.

It's hard to deal with someone who is cynical like that. I've never bought into the logic that "all men are dogs" or "all women are sluts." People are people. Some will stray; some will remain faithful. It has little to do with gender...it is more about individual actions.

on a side note, I bet you have nice lips. :D

Lonely Kitten said:
you have left me speechless...thank you...

Perhaps I should stop posting pics. Communication is important for social intereaction, and I would hate to take it away from you;).

kinky shy girl said:
It's hard to deal with someone who is cynical like that. I've never bought into the logic that "all men are dogs" or "all women are sluts." People are people. Some will stray; some will remain faithful. It has little to do with gender...it is more about individual actions.

on a side note, I bet you have nice lips. :D

Perhaps so.

my lips are not that spectacular, I was bluffing;)

WOW!!!!!!

Just stumbled on your thread..........
so glad i did:D

Very sexy!!!!!

Love DD:kiss:

DELICIOUS_DAWN said:
WOW!!!!!!

Just stumbled on your thread..........
so glad i did:D

Very sexy!!!!!

Love DD:kiss:

hey thanks!

here are a couple more pics before I log off

Attachments

• almost.jpg
    almost.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,060
take care everyone

Attachments

• really close!.jpg
    really close!.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,935
y=mx+b said:
Perhaps I should stop posting pics. Communication is important for social intereaction, and I would hate to take it away from you;).

But there are so many other more intimate ways to communicate that do not require the use of mere words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back