The School Grounds

Miss_Vivi

Miss Behave
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Posts
4,467
Welcome to Miss Vivi's School
~*For Difficult Girls and Boys*~

1934208-458358-old-city-building-in-paris.jpg

You will arrive on the street and take an elevator to the top five floors which is occupied by the school. Our ever present, and always entertaining receptionist Ms. Fiala will assist you in finding the most effective program for your needs.

A tour.
Sugar-classroom.ashx

Our classrooms are all situated on the roof, we excel at small class size and even private lessons as needed.


2874_1.jpg

We have dorms available for our more challenging students, who might need a more hands on approach.

And this...
Luxury+Bedroom+Ideas+7.jpg

...is our head Mistresses room, pray tell that you behave. Only the best are allowed here.


This school is open for all Lounger's, however if there are people having sexy funtimes, make sure you ask nicely if you can join in.

This is not a one off thread. You are Role playing as you, actions and interactions are encouraged and required... should you decide to ignore this request, the Head Mistress will promptly punish you.

The main curriculum is the education and support of those seeking a better understanding of themselves sexually and of course, educationally.

I realize how it sounds. But it's my hope to make a recommendation to most of our students as to who or whom they may seek out to mentor or experience a session that will further their own understanding of themselves. This may have a D/s element, it may not. It may be purely vanilla or purely a fetish scene. There are many possibilities.

While the staff works on a student's recommendation, you're expected to attend classes and symposiums offered by our staff and seek out other experiences that challenge you as a litser.

I know that this is a lot to take in. Any other questions?

Enjoy!


Staff-
Headmistress-
Miss Vivi
Dean of Studies
FirmhandedDaddy
School Counselor-
Ms. Vail
English/Lit-
Ms. Witch

Science-
Mr. Scuttle

Custodian-
Mr. Ice


Miss Vivi's Lessons
How to write a PM and Get a Reply!
 
Last edited:
A manila envelope is dropped through the mail slot. An application, a CV, a résumé. Call it what you will. Employment is sought. She can only hope her experience is enough to grant her an interview.
 
This is a collection of my favorite things... be they people I have met and am impressed by, threads that I love and read, or pictures that I love.

tumblr_mf2ur0viic1rmbha5o1_500.jpg

People/writers
Vail Indigo- My sin and absolution, my Mistress.
ausus_by_vailindigo-d2y5av3.jpg


Drunken Angel- the sexiest angel this side of purgatory.

Monique_Minx- My vixen, she is my torment, and my wife.

Chronicle_Tenko-my entertainment, my friend, my big guy.

Twilight10- Sin Incarnate..shivers.

Dr. J- Mon garçon et my favorite toy.

AMCHentai- My Night Demon, my incubi.

Shire Wolf- my sexy sister, and best known accomplice.

BSquad- my pain in the ass and my consigliere

Leopald- deviantly, demanding and decidedly dark Daddy.

Fuckmeat- My favorite annihilated cunt (I love playing with this bitch).

Cherry- The world's strongest slut! I am lucky she even likes me.

Luna- Ma loup belle..

Zydrate- My sinful little fuckdoll.

Logan- the cutest, most wonderful wolfie ever!

Hunting Tiger- my tiger..rawr!

The_PG- My mobster... he's sweet, talented, our chemistry is awesome, and he's packing heat.

Marauder13- a darling dominant, a demanding co-writer.

CgRaven- This man could tempt a saint. I consider him one of the dearest souls on lit.

Firmhanded_Daddy-my kyptonite.

Writers I admire- Ezra, Your_vice, Litshark, Thelittledeadgirl (daisy), LadyThunder, EesomeBeastie, Last Rider, Warr, KatamariRoller, Tio Narratore, Scarletnym, Chgris...

tumblr_metn6pwa7k1qz4d4bo1_500.jpg




My Favorite quotes from my friends...


You are a survivor. So am I. But we are both far more than that...and in some instances...far less. We are here because we are strong. We are here because we fight.

Some days drawing breath is the most you can do. Just be proud that you are still here to do so. If you are still breathing, it means the assholes haven't won. And that is a good thing. ~Luna



Damn you for making me into some kind of kinky hallmark card- Vail

Good girl. your goddess adores you. And while she may hurt, torture, break you...she will never...ever...forsake you- Vail.

I don't know if I'd ever have the heart to make you lose, but i certainly know that you cannot win.- Chronie

There is no problem in the world that cannot be solved with adequate tit.- Chronie

Fuck legalizing gay marriage, legalize online slutty lesbian marriage for polyamorous submissive masochists- Minxy


I am overwhelmed with the desire to serve Her. To wait at her feet for Her every whim and command is what I want most. She is everything to me now. She takes away all that I am and gives me only what I need. Her discipline, Her praise, Her presence are my necessities. The slightest errand or request is an opportunity to please Her. How I love to please her.
Yesterday, I was a bastard, a manipulative little shit and She punished me. For that I am grateful because through that punishment I am able to be a better pet, one more deserving of Her and more representative of Her power and dominion over me.
So I am left with but a singular desire. I want more than anything to serve Her. Then I can show Her that Her garcon has learned his lesson. A small step forward, but a step nonetheless.- From my Garcon, my incredible pet.​



tiger-1.jpg

A Little Girl once had a dog, who was always by her side,
And while the dog slept out of doors, it always was nearby.

One day they both went walking, and her dog became a man.
And he was young, and he was big, And in front of her he'd stand.

Little Girl, I know you hurt sometimes and feel the world is wrong,
And sometimes life is cruel, and mean, but Little Girl be strong.

Because I am not the only one, who will stand and watch for you,
And I am not your only friend, nor the only one who's true.

You should know you have a home, and a man who loves you dear.
And if we go back to that place, he will keep himself near.

But if, while inside this little world of make believe and fun,
You feel cold, or hurt, or sad, or if you simply need a hug.

Then your dog is here. He's soft and warm, you can curl up next to me.
And when you need me, cuddle close, and I'll protect you, from all I see.

I may not always know my place, but I will always try.
And while I wear no collar, your hand keeps me close by.

And I might growl, or snarl or bite, at those things I cannot know,
But I will never turn my teeth to you, nor hurt you, nor will I go.

For as long as you may need a dog, so I will be your friend.
And as long as there things you need. I will fetch or play, no end.

Then the man sunk back and his piece was done, his speech a fleeting dream.
He was once again her dog, her pet, and much more than he seemed.

And at their home she wandered in, while he stayed outdoors, alone.
And ever watchful, ever waiting, he guards the doors of home.​


63287_157138550980472_157138370980490_376898_3264914_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]


My Sinful Beauty

Monique_Minx 2010

She is light,
She is purity.
Beautiful star,
Diamond-like infinity.

My girl is loving,
My girl is warm.
She is desirable
Like the dawn.

My Sinful is precious,
A brat she may be.
But I still love her,
Even when she makes trouble for me.

My Beauty makes me laugh,
She always makes me sigh.
My girl is like the setting sun,
Or a delightful lullaby.

So my darling lady,
Delight of my day.
Whenever you are down,
You just walk my way.

I will do my best to listen,
Hug you close and dry your tears.
Tell you that you're gorgeous,
And allay your fears.

I will always have your back,
Cause I know you got mine.
I will defend you viciously,
And pull the bitches into line.

You will always be protected,
I shall forever adore you.
And if you need anything,
You know I will do that too.

I love you my sweet girl!

You're Never Alone

KC

You're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.

So never think you are a burden,
when the weight gets to be too much.
You might find if you look hard enough,
a good friend could be the right touch.

You're never alone, I'm always here,
through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend,
I don't like to see you sad.
 
Last edited:
An email arrives...attached, an impressive, if rather unorthodox resume...
The text of the email reads:

Ms. Vivi,
You do not know me, possibly, but I do know you and have watched your, shall we say, 'career' with interest. And now that you have opened up your school so close to my own home, it seems fate has decided it was time for us to meet.
Attached is my resume.
I believe you'll recognize a number of the establishments and organizations I've worked for, and that you will find my services to be quite valuable.
That is, should we choose to work together.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.


And then ends without name
 
Student Admissions

1. What brings you to the School?

2. Are you known to have disciplinary issues?

3. What do you seek to gain from your time as a student?

4. Are there any particular classes you are interested in?

5. Do you know any of the staff? And are you interested in having any of them mentor you?


You may post your answers or PM them to the Headmistress. Full explanations are highly encouraged as it will help the staff tailor your education to you.

Your acceptance will be given once you are finished with your admissions questions.
 
Last edited:
A note in a plain white envelope.

Dearest Miss~

I hope that your school provides you with ample entertainment. Cuz obviously if you aren't entertained, there could be...problems. As I am NOT looking for employment nor do I require training of any sort~just consider this note a good luck sort of thing...

Not that you'll need it.

Wolfling


Drops into an empty inbox...along with a single..blood red rose...all thorns included.
 
*The building had appeared as if overnight. Not a whole lot else existed on the same four square blocks as his shop. The placard called it a school, for difficult boys and girls. He didn't particularly fancy himself difficult, but he knew he could be rambunctious. If nothing else, curiosity drove him to the door. A sign in clean type stated all 'students' were to take the elevator to one of the top floors.*

Ah, what the Hell...what's the worst that could happen?

*The button summons the car, the doors shut swiftly and silently, and he's deposited at the appropriate floor, stepping out and looking around. Quite the interesting school setup. Seems there's a receptionist waiting for...applicants? professors?

He shrugs and tips a nod to the woman behind the desk*

Hello there. I...well, I'm interested in possibly enrolling here. Not quite sure what sort of curriculum there is though. The sign says for difficult boys and girls...is there a more definite description for that? After all, I don't find myself to be difficult, but others might.

*He offers a soft smile and awaits a response, still not quite sure if his curiosity has been his undoing*
 
The rose pricks at my finger and I watch the blood well up. I can think of two ladies who'd be pleased with the little price of pain from me.

The mountain of paperwork before me can wait for a moment, while I find a vase for this flower.
 
*The building had appeared as if overnight. Not a whole lot else existed on the same four square blocks as his shop. The placard called it a school, for difficult boys and girls. He didn't particularly fancy himself difficult, but he knew he could be rambunctious. If nothing else, curiosity drove him to the door. A sign in clean type stated all 'students' were to take the elevator to one of the top floors.*

Ah, what the Hell...what's the worst that could happen?

*The button summons the car, the doors shut swiftly and silently, and he's deposited at the appropriate floor, stepping out and looking around. Quite the interesting school setup. Seems there's a receptionist waiting for...applicants? professors?

He shrugs and tips a nod to the woman behind the desk*

Hello there. I...well, I'm interested in possibly enrolling here. Not quite sure what sort of curriculum there is though. The sign says for difficult boys and girls...is there a more definite description for that? After all, I don't find myself to be difficult, but others might.

*He offers a soft smile and awaits a response, still not quite sure if his curiosity has been his undoing*

I hear the familiar voice from the front hall and I saunter out to hear a stammering Ms. Fiala.

Ms. Fiala, please allow me.

Now, Mr. Fr33k, what can we do for you? I give him a soft all-too-knowing smile.
 
Science. It was a passion, a love of his, and something he wanted to bring an understanding of to others.

Of course, the wonderful thing about science was that it was simply a method, a set of steps if you will, to get to the truth of the things. Form a hypothesis, run experiments, analyze the data, adjust your hypothesis if necessary, rinse and repeat. If one is always experimenting, always at the drawing board, then one never has to return there when new data arises.

The cosmos - the burning crucibles of stars gathered by the billions in each galaxy, the planets that spin around them, and all the mysterious and amazing things in between - were one of his loves, of course, but the science of the mind, how it works and what makes people tick, also fascinated him. And a school for "difficult girls and boys" seemed an excellent place to observe many interesting interactions, driven by many different and compelling factors, at play.

It is with these, and perhaps other, somewhat more sinister ideas in mind, that he composes a short e-mail.

It is with great anticipation that I write to inquire about a teaching position with your fine school. I am most interested, and I believe most skilled, in the sciences, whether biology, psychology, or physics, and I think in any or all of these fields we can find a mutually satisfying relationship that will also benefit the students greatly. Attached, please find my resume and references. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

SB


Pausing, he read through it to check for errors and attach his resume and, with a satisfied nod to himself, he sent it off.
 
The little ping that alerts me when I have an email interrupts my questioning of Fr33k, and I send him off with Ms. Fiala for a tour.

I check my email, smiling softly, and quickly type off a little message.


Mr. Scuttle,

Welcome to the School. We look forward to detailing exactly what "mutually satisfying" means. As you can easily see, we are a hands on school community.
Looking forward to seeing you on grounds soon!

Sincerely,
Miss Vivi
Head Mistress


There I go again, starting trouble.
 
*The tour is full of the typical private school settings. Dorms on one floor; they appear to be co-ed. A dining hall, classrooms for multiple subjects. He can't help but wonder what the lower floors of the building house. Ms. Fiala, as the headmistress had introduced her, was not keen on answering several of his questions. Probably just as well. He'd ask again later. For now, it seemed intriguing that there were no classes in session just yet. Perhaps he had been the first to inquire? Well, a small class would definitely mean personalization of the studies. He smiled as they rounded up their tour back at the receptionist's desk. She gestured for him to take a seat, so he did. Maybe the headmistress would be back soon*
 
Mr... Fr33k... do you have any questions for me?

Standing in the front office, I try to seem nice and approachable. I'm sure it just comes off as sassy and demanding.

I could cross my arms, but that would close off my body. Tell me who said that it would be unwelcoming to hold a whip in my hand when I introduce students to the school?!

Alright. Nice.

I smile.
 
*She's back, as if on cue. He can't help but smile in return, though she seems a bit...out of sorts while she does so. Her query is answered with his own*

Only a few. What sort of difficulties are necessary to be admitted as a student? What sort of tuition is expected?

I suppose the most important question I could ask now would be, where are the teachers...and the existing students? Surely I can't be the only one drawn here by either need or intrigue...
 
*She's back, as if on cue. He can't help but smile in return, though she seems a bit...out of sorts while she does so. Her query is answered with his own*

Only a few. What sort of difficulties are necessary to be admitted as a student? What sort of tuition is expected?

I suppose the most important question I could ask now would be, where are the teachers...and the existing students? Surely I can't be the only one drawn here by either need or intrigue...

Acceptance is merely a formality and one that is easily dealt with. Tuition is expensive, but we have wealthy benefactors that wish to see the success of this academy and so that we can see to the education of many, rather than the few.

And I realize that a school is usually much louder than this, but remember we are five floors and the offices here ensure our privacy and silence.

Is there anything else Mr. Fr33k?
 
Acceptance is merely a formality and one that is easily dealt with. Tuition is expensive, but we have wealthy benefactors that wish to see the success of this academy and so that we can see to the education of many, rather than the few.

And I realize that a school is usually much louder than this, but remember we are five floors and the offices here ensure our privacy and silence.

Is there anything else Mr. Fr33k?

I suppose the only question left is, where do I sign?

*chuckle*
 
I suppose the only question left is, where do I sign?

*chuckle*

Where do you wanna sign?
giggle

Just kidding, sign here. hands him a contract
You have a dorm here now and can come/go/learn as needed or as you please.
 
Where do you wanna sign?
giggle

Just kidding, sign here. hands him a contract
You have a dorm here now and can come/go/learn as needed or as you please.

*Pulls a pen from an inside pocket, signs on the dotted line, puts his pen back*

Oh, well that's....handy. Do I get to pick my room too? And is this one of those "choose your own adventure" curriculum-type deals?
 
*enters the main lobby of the school, a curious look on her face as she picks up pamphlets and little flyers, peeking up to see the woman at the desk watching her. A nervous smile and little wave are given, returning to her pawings and researchings*

Can't believe everything you read on the internet...
*mumbled into the papers, reading through still. Curious and questioning, a touch doubtful. She's been told she's anumber of different things on her behavior... Smart ass, "cheeky" (her favorite, really), brat... Maybe a little re-education might be helpful. Some may appreciate it. Just a little.*

So. *a hand dropped on the woman's desk, a grin quickly rising on red lips*
How's one get a tour of this place?
 
*Pulls a pen from an inside pocket, signs on the dotted line, puts his pen back*

Oh, well that's....handy. Do I get to pick my room too? And is this one of those "choose your own adventure" curriculum-type deals?

Well, my staff and I are going to observe you, and then we are going to make a recommendation based upon your behavior. That recommendation will be given to you and then you can decide whether to follow through with the recommendation or not.

However, I'm sending you out at this time to get to know the space and talk with others who will be dropping by, and I will get back to you soon with that recommendation.

Smiling sweetly, I lead him out and slam the door behind him. Heading back to my desk I finish paperwork until I pass out from sheer exhaustion.
~~~~

The next morning finds me drooling into my finished files. I stumble to my room, cleaning and attempting to put myself together. It takes some work, but I think I manage to get it.

Strolling back into my office, I hear a sweet new voice from the front. Fresh blood... nice.

She asks for a tour, and I can't help but come out from my office and smile at the girl.


*enters the main lobby of the school, a curious look on her face as she picks up pamphlets and little flyers, peeking up to see the woman at the desk watching her. A nervous smile and little wave are given, returning to her pawings and researchings*

Can't believe everything you read on the internet...
*mumbled into the papers, reading through still. Curious and questioning, a touch doubtful. She's been told she's anumber of different things on her behavior... Smart ass, "cheeky" (her favorite, really), brat... Maybe a little re-education might be helpful. Some may appreciate it. Just a little.*

So. *a hand dropped on the woman's desk, a grin quickly rising on red lips*
How's one get a tour of this place?

"Welcome to the school, darling. I can give you that tour. But first what brings you into our midst?"

I can see the fire in her eyes and while my hand itches for my crop, I may not be the one to break her... or maybe I will... and what fun that will be.
 
Slightly higher than sensible heels carry me into the school and soon I find myself in the reception area.
Fingers push and smooth my skirt as far down my legs as it will go. It's not far.
White blouse beneath, almost too well tailored, black skirt suit that clings to my curves was my choice of apparel.

Fingers push an idle lock of hair behind an ear as I approach the desk.

Hello, I'm Brit, or Mrs Witch, whichever is better suited. I'm here to apply for one of the positions within the school? I sent my CV already and was asked to provide more information. So here I am.

The pretty face behind the desk looks a little blank.

It's ok, I can wait...

I smile, slipping onto a chair to wait for someone who looks like they might be in charge.
 
Just as I'm returning back from a tour, I can see in my office a very beautiful witch, being entertained by Ms. Fiala. Leaning on the door frame, I grin wickedly

"Good Morning, Ms. Witch, here to give me the details?"
 
Just as I'm returning back from a tour, I can see in my office a very beautiful witch, being entertained by Ms. Fiala. Leaning on the door frame, I grin wickedly

"Good Morning, Ms. Witch, here to give me the details?"

A voice makes my head turn and a smile curve my lips.

"I am indeed. Would you care to peruse my references?"

A slight quirk of eyebrow accompanies my rising to my feet and the offering of a thin file towards the eye catching red head who must be the headmistress.
 
Peruse her references... ha!

"Darling, I can think of so many more entertaining ideas than just perusing your references... Bien sur, you've got the job, but what exactly would you like to teach out wayward little hellions?"

A grin

"Are we feeling toppy my witch?"
 
*For his efforts, he managed to only get lost twice wandering the building. He's managed to find the dorm floor easily, though the rest of the levels were oddly laid out. During the night he had come upon the headmistress' personal chamber. He'd contemplated knocking, but figured it was best not to disturb such a busy lady. Today, he spent much of his time trying to find the hidden cameras and things that were certainly being used to observe him, to "evaluate his needs." As he stepped out of the elevator, he noticed a familiar face. So, she was a teacher...interesting...*
 
Back
Top