The Schools New Nerd ((Closed))

Sugar_Cookie189

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Posts
812
:Closed for Shizzz


Erin leaned up against the lockers in the highschool hallway, her head buried in a math book. Normally, no one would ever see the busty, dark hair beauty with a math book in her hand unless she was in class. Well, that a history book, science, english. All of that was just something she wasn't into. Today was different though. Today she had the biggest test of the year in math class that was worth 45% of their final grade. With other classes, that wouldn't bother her either. She would usually give the teacher a little show, unbutton her top, show off her cleavage, pull her skirt up. If she did that, she normally got a B, no matter how bad she did. The only reason she didn't get a A was because she never helped them out with the hard on she left them with.

Sadly, that wasn't going to help her in this class. Not with Mrs. Morre. She was about 54, grouchy, and seemed to take out all her anger on the younger prettier girls that roamed this school. Of course, that hadn't registered with her until the day of the test, so now she had her head crammed into a book, trying to remember all these different formulas so she could at least get a C, maybe.

"Hey you." She peeked up from her book, seeing a familiar football jock leaning over her, his usually girl charming grin on his face. "Let me guess, someone forgot to study for her test?" He asked, chuckling a bit. Tyler had learned almost 6 months ago that she wasn't interested in dating a guy that switched girls almost ever week. And after 3 weeks more of trying he gave up and just decided to hang around with her and joked about how much he wanted to screw her.

"Oh hardy har har. Your so funny." She said as she turned her gaze back to the book. "Yeah, so l forgot to study. Now leave me alone. I need to pass this test or my parents are going to kill me." She told him as sge brushed her hair out of her face, moving the dark brown wavys behind her ear.

"Hmm, you know l thought you were smarter then that." He leaned against the locker, crossing his arm. "I guess it's true though. As a girls tits get bigger, their brain get smaller." he looked down at her proud, 34E tits. "And your are pretty damn huge." She narrowed her eyes at him, before she had a chance to comment though, he pointed across the hall, at the newest addition to the school. lt was a boy that came here almost two weeks ago, but already, he was labeled as a nerd. "You see him. He's in most of your classes right, including your math class. Just sit next tohim a d copy. If he give you any trouble," He looked back at Erin and looked over her barley covered body. It was hot out today, so she had gone with a tiny bare of denim shorts and a black blouse. There were only three buttons done up on the blouse though, only enough to hide her tits and her bra from anyones view. The rest were left open, showing off her cleavage and her tight tummy. "Just work your body magic a bit. I'm sure he wont fight you." The bell rang and he winked. "See ya."

Erin closed her book and put it back in her locker, before looking back at the new kid. Maybe Tyler was smarter then she thought. A grin covered her face and she headed to class, planning on sitting in the back next to where he usually sat.
 
Lance groaned as the day seemed to be starting off perfect. Just another day of a misunderstood genius in the modern day joke of a public education system. He had recently moved, his mom leaving his dad and dragging him along. He couldn't comai. Though. It was his senior year, she worked two jobs so he hardly saw her, and his scores were gonna have him on a full ride. He would soon be escaping this dreary realm of cave men

He was t puny. He was a lith, but strong from his time as a swimmer at his previous school, here they didn't have a program though, and he was two in he's shy of six feet. He had blond hair that hung about his head, it ing overly long, clean cut. He had bright blue eyes that drank in the world, devouring its language of science and math. He understood things, it was as simple as that. And unfortunately he understood his role here in the new school

He was wearing a pair of khakis and a polo shirt as he slowly trudged his way into math. He had glanced over his book, but there would be nothing in the test to challenge him. He honestly looked forward to napping

He took his usual seat near the back corner, a place that he could doze off, it was partially blocked by one of those rolling chalk oars his teacher loved so much

He took his seat, it as he saw the cheerleader come his way, he couldn't remember her name, he began to grow curious as she sat next to him, quite I characteristically, but quite welcome with the snug top she wore. She was after all the perfection of curvature
 
Erin ignored the look she got from Mrs. Morre, the look that practically screamed 'I hate you!' Though instead of upsetting her, it amused her. Besides, it's not like she was the only women she ever met that didn't like her just of the what she looked. It couldn't be the way she acted that she disliked, one because she didn't see her after class and two, because she was usually quite nice. If she wasn't teasing some pour soul in the hallway.

She saw Lance in his normal seat and mentally thought how sad it was that he was classified as a nerd. If he wasn't, she was sure he would have had quite a lot of the girls following after him. To bad must were to caught up in there image here. She gave him a flashy smile before she sat down beside him, taking the seat before a greasy haired red head took it. She grinned at her when she gave her that same look Mrs. Morre had dished out before she turned and walked to another available seat in the front.

With a giggle, she pulled her back off her shoulder and put it down beside her before pulling out a pencil. "So, wish you were in your old school yet? Or are people finally warming up to you?" She asked as she sat up and looked at him. "I'm sorry, l don't think we've ever really talked. My named Erin. l was that girl dressed in the blue and black cheerleading outfit last week you bumped into." She told him. The bell rang again and Mrs. Morre slammed a large book on the desk, making everyone look forward, well besides Erin.

"Ms. Smith, l'm sorry for interrupting your talk with another one of your 'friends', but class has begun." With a sigh and a eye roll, she turned and looked at her, motioning for her to go on. Hey, if she was going to be rude, so was she. There's no way she was going to be sweet to someone like her. "Thank you." She walked up to the desk at the front of the class and gave each student a stack of test paper and a plain white piece of paper, which they started passing back. "I hope you all studied, because the first two classes that took this test, didn't do so well. Remember, this is worth 45% of your grade." When everyone had their test, she went back to her desk and sst down. "You all have a hour, 60 minutes. Starting now!"

Erin looked down at her test and managed to answer the first two before getting stuck. She waited at least 3 minutes before she used her spare piece of paper and wrote on it, "Hey, want to help me?" She ripped the piece of paper and gave it to Lance.
 
Lance was a bit suprised, the her leader remembered careening into him. But before he could explain that; no everyone here's were assholes, an yes he did miss his old school; a loud boom killed conversation. He just smiled as the old bag passed out the test, as soon as he saw it, he simply set down to work, cruising his way through.

He glanced over as he heard the tiny tearing sound, the read the paper Erin had slid on his desk. E read the note, then glanced up at the cute brunette. Fine he could play this game

He hastily wrote

'Sure but it will cost you' then he glanced over at her, noticing that full swell of bosom pressing her poor blouse taught. Then he smiled and added

'One button' an handed it back
 
Erin looked down at the note as he passed it back to her, reading over it with a questionable look, for at least a second, then she grinned. He wad good, she had to admit that, she wasn't expecting him to ask for anything in exchange for aswers, but she guessed she should have. She looked up from the note and looked around. Everyone seemed to be more into the test, then on anything going on around her and the teacher was busy grading tests. It didn't hurt that she was seated behind a heavy set boy either.

After a moment, she looked at and held up three fingers, mouthing, "One button, for three answers." She moved her hand down to her blouse and ran a finger over the three buttons that held it shut, pretending to debate which one to undo. Either way, it was going to show off her bra to him, but she decided, if he was going to make her work, then he was going to have to work for what he wanted.

Stopping at the last unbutton, she easily pulled it out of the hole, allowing her shirt to open that much more, this time showing off the bottom of her light pink lacy bra. Slowly, she ran her hands over the sides of her shirt, moving down to the bottom before she pulled it open more, showing off even more of her smooth, cream skin. She looked down at the piece of paper he had written on and then scibbled down a few things.

"If you want to see more, you need to give me more answers. l don't undress for free." Erin passed him the piece of paper with a angelic look on her face, but a wicked look in her dark green eyes as she waited to get the answers.
 
He looked over at her, shocked that she had agreed. He had simply thought she would have been all pissed and simply stopped bothering him. But not her. Not Erin

He watched as her hands slid over the bit of swollen flesh that she had left exposed. Then her fingers slid down to the buttons. She toyed with then, and finally she tugged one free. It seemed
Like the blouse wanted to part. Her heavy breasts forced the top open and he watched as we delicate fingers toyed with the pink bra and her soft flesh

He grinned as she passed him back the note. Then he very precariously slid his test to the edge of the desks, a page that had four questions with the answers. He let her copy and as she did. He wrote in the note

'Very nice. But the next page will cost you a button and a peek to see
Of your panties match your bra' either he was gonna see some skin, or piss her off an she would leave him be. A total win win. He passed her the note as he eyes the exposed flesh, licking his lips subconsciously at the swell of breasts exposed. God he wanted to touch them, maybe for the next one? He wondered just how far little Erin might go here, in class
 
When he slid the note, she wrote down the answers, making sure she got one wrong so it didn't look like she cheated. Erin wasn't good at math and Mrs. Morre knew that and if she didn't get a few wrong, she might suspect something. Once she was done, she turned to the next page, looking it over. She thought, "Damn, it looks like she made this test just to fale me!"

She looked away from the test, back at the note as he gave it back. She could feel her cheeks go red and she started to nip at her bottom lip, thinking this over. She needed to pass this test and if she didn't, she was sure she was going to get grounded. That ment no dstes, no parties, she wouldn't be allowed to go out to any footballs game to cheer. lt would be hell! Nothing but school, then home.

Erin looked at him. He had balls, something she wasn't use to. She looked at the paper, "Okay, fine but you better watch yourself. You don't want to start something you can't finish." She gave him back the note before moving her hand back to her top, this time, going for the top button. With a sigh, she popped the button open. It was like a relief because her tits seemed to push the top open without any help from her hands, showing him the top of her bra, putting her full, orbs on display for him.

Then she moved her hands to her shorts and unbuttoned then. She pulled it open, before scooting back and showing him the top of her lacy pink thong. She gave him a, 'Now can l have the answers' look, raising a brow in his direction.
 
He watched her nimble fingers pop the too button free. The lacey pink bra barely held back the full swell of her large chest. The under curve sweeping out between the soft line of cleavage, and the one tiny button left holding her top on

Lance grinned, this chick was desperate. He licked his lips as her hand went to her shorts. As she worked the buttons, her arms squished her tits together and they wobbled and jiggled deliciously, fixing his eyes

It was only when the jiggling stopped that he lookedown to see her cute panties

He felt his cock stirring as he looked from panties to tots. Them he scribbled the answers down. He stares at her as she scribblled his answers down

Then he smiled as he wrote the next price

'I want to see you pop out one of those tits for a count of ten'
 
As he wrote down the answers, she looked around the room, checking to see if anyone was looking back at them. They seemed to be doing okay though, everyone still seemed to be buried in their tests. When he was done, she looked over at his desk and copied the answers down once he was done as she thought to herself, "Wow, this guy is a real pervert." Sure, she was kind of hoping he was, but he went way beyond what she was hoping for.

When she was done, she looked at his note and made a face. This went way past just showing off her bra to him. Tyler hasn't even seen her tits yet and they've been friends for a year now, but... Oh, who the hell could it hurt?! He probably just wants something to think about when he's getting off later today. Still, ten was to low for her. Quickly, she wrote, Fifteen. Fifteen and l'll let you see my breast for thirty seconds." Hey, she wasn't going to leave it out the rest of the class. She couldn't risk the chance that Mrs. Morre tried to look back at them.

Erin passed the note to him before she grabbed the bottom of her bra cup. She gave it a gentle tug and a second later, her tit popped out the top, bouncing a little bit before it rested gentle on the top of her cup. Her light brown nipple hardened in the cold air that filled the class room. She pulled her bra down a little bit more before brushing her hair over her shoulder, giving him a full view of her.

"l hope he doesn't go much farther." She metally thought as she looked back at her paper, trying to hide the soft blush that started covering her cheeks.
 
No way. No fucking way, he thought as the brunettes hand upped up to one with breast. Her fingers slid into her top. And she tugged. She tugged and a full, delicious, round, firm, orb jiggled free. Her nipple was a light brown and it grew hard and taught. She shifted we hand an the soft firm flesh swayed a bit as e stared

She fucking did it.

"Wow!" He whispered as he stared. That was one big titty. One big, pretty, titty

He uled as he saw the flush grow across
Her skin. So the little tease was desperate
And bashful. He slipped her the next set if answers, looking up to see the rest if the room hard at work, after all for most kids this test was really hard. And between the swelling tent in his khakis, and her pert nipple, it was getting harder for the both if them

He smiled as her tit wiggled a bit, her arm and hand moving dutifully as she copied his answer. But before he knew it, her sweet tit was tucked away. What the hell to do now. It would be way to obvious if he reached over And grabbed her titty,But that's what he wanted to do. He paused for a moment as he watche her. Thinking as she finishe the last of the problem

Then he wrote 'that was fucking hot. What will you do for five answers?' And the he drew a smiley face

He slipped her the note, the whole time staring at the exposed cleavage barely restrained by that one button. God damn she had some big titties, he thought as he turned back to his test, waiting to see what she would do as he worked out the last problem,
 
She watched him for a moment as he stared at her. Sure, people had stared at her before, but not like this, he was just staring, like he was waiting for something to happen. Erin looked down at her paper and starte writing down the answer, trying to get her ignore him, but it was really hard, especially since he oogling was making her pussy tingle quiet a bit. She pushed her legs together as tight as she could and rubbed them a bit, which sadly didn't help, if anything the denim pushing against her moist pussy was getting worse!

27...28...29...30! she moved her hand to her bra and pulled it up, making sure her tit was properly away before she finished up with copying his answered. lt was more the a relief to be able to cover herself again. Erin wasn't use to undressing because a guy tells her to, only doing it because she wants too! This boy was good! Once she was done, she looked at him, waiting for his next request.

When he passed her the note, she took it and rolled her eyes. That was just low. Making her think of the last thing she had to do. She watched him until he looked back at her test before she gave her answer.

"I'll do one of these things. ONE! I can unbutton the last button. l can pull my shorts down more for you. l can put on a pretty good show and mess with my tits for you. You decide." Erin gave him the note and drossed her arms over her chest, showing off even more of her fabulous cleavage as she waited for his answer.
 
He smiled as her face grew red. Then she slid the note back to him. He glanced around the class and saw nobody looking their way, heads still down plugging away. When he glanced back over at her, he noticed her shifting in her seat. Her thighs rubbing back and forth

His eyes slid over her dark ringlets, drifting over that delicate neck. Cascading over her shoulders to lead the the eye to a full sweep of glorious cleavage. He could still envision that one full titty standing free and proud and he felt his cock throb along his thigh. He looked down at the paper. He liked the options. All of the options. But he had a better idea

He leaned down with a smile as he wrote

'Nope. Not gonna do it. I want you to slip one finger into that wet slit of yours. And your other hand needs to spend some time in my lap'

He smiled as he handed it to her. Either this ended here and now, or once she goin his long thick member, this could go a good bit further. And his money was in further.

He slipped her the note, and as she looked at him he mouthed the following

"For the last page of answers"
 
Erin wasn't enjoying the look on his face as he read over what she had given him. It wasn't a disappointed look, more like he just had a wicked thought. She put her hands on the desk and watched him as he wrote something down on the sheet before he passed her the note, she stared at him for a moment, reading his lips before looking down at the piece of paper.

"Oh my fucking gosh." She thought as all color draimed from her face. He couldn't really want her to do that in the middle of class. Then again, she looked up at him, he looked to be pretty damn serious with that smug on his face.

After a moment, she took the paper and ball it up and bent over, threwing it into her backpack before sitting up and mouthing a quick, "Fine." No matter how badnthis was, she needed to good grade. And if that ment she had to touch herself and fondle a boy little prick, she would do it. No matter how embarrassed she got because of it. Erin pushee her seat back a bit more and moved her right hand down her body and slid it inside her shorts, into her panties. When her hand ran over her smooth mound, she jumped a bit, a shock running through her.

God, she didn't think she was actually that turned on by this, but when she ran her hand over her slit, she felt her juices running out. "Mm," She closed her eyes for a moment as she pushed a finger into her opening, moaning. "Oh fuck," she opened her eyes and looked at Lance.

She reached out and moved her hand to his lap, running it up his thigh to his crotch.
 
He could see the look of, well it wasn't quite frustration, but he was pushing her limits. That was good. A girl on the edge was a wonderful thing.

He watched as she leaned over and put the paper in her bag. Her compromised top let her full tits spill out, the Lacey bra in plain view, the soft heavy cleavage drew his eye as we great tits swelled together. The single button looked fit to burst, but as she sat back up, the button relaxed, and her great rack filled his eyes.

He watched as one had slid over her chest, along the full sweeping curve of we breast, down that flat stomach of hers that made the great shelf of he tits seem all the bigger, they jiggled as she slid back, and her tits squeezed together, swelling in her bra, as her hand dipped into her shorts. The small shock that rippled through her body was delicious

He could feel his own loins throbbing as her eye closed and she mouthed her astonishment. Then he grinned, cock twitching as her hand ran up his thigh. Her fingertip just barely caressed his shaft where it lay along his thigh. It was the one thing that had made him so popular in his school. As a a member of the swim team. In a pair of speedos his long thick cock was obvious, he had to pull it up, practical wrapping around his leg, well not that far, but he was long, and thick. It was the thickness that made his manhood so evident in the speedos

And that's what Erin was about to find out, as her had slid up to his crotch, her fingers slid along the hardening base of his cock. He glanced back up, surveying the class, then seeing it was safe he looked back at her. Her eyes were open an ah was staring first at him, then down at her hand.
 
Erin stopped when she felt the head of his cock so soon. She wasn't expecting to feel his hard so soon! Slowly, she moved her hand higher, only to realize not only was he long, her was pretty damn thick too! So, not only was he cute, but he had an amazing dick! Yet. That makes sense. All nerds should have a giant member. She moved a bit closer to bit, moaning softly as she moved her finger inside her pussy.

She didn't quite get why he needed to use her needing some test cheat to get someone to touch him. God, if he wanted, all he needed to was walk into the girls locker room after cheerleading practice and pull down his pants. In a heart beat he'd have girls all over him, begging to get fucked or to suck him. Including herself, if she wasn't already groping him right now that is.

Erin moved her hand to the top of his shorts before looking up at him, speaking only loud enough to hear, "If my hands gling to spent time in your lap, then l'm going to make sure l'm at least a bit more entertained."

Not waiting for a response, she grabbed the zipper from his pants and pulled them down with a loud 'ZIP'. She looked around a bit making sure no one was paying attention to them before she reached inside his pants and grabbed his cock. At the same time, she pulled her hand out of her shorts. Hey he never once said how long her hand to keep her a finger in her pussy. Besides, she didn't need a giant wet spot in her shorts.

She bit her lower lip, taking a quick intake of breath as she wrapped her hand, or tried to wrap her hand all the way around him. But he seemed to be to thick even for her hand. Slowly, Erin started to stroke, enjoying the way he felt in her hand. Not that she was going to admit it to him.
 
He had smiled at her as the look of shock came over we face as her fingers slowly worked over him. Finding that suprised disbelief, mixed with hunger and lust on her face
Made him smile. But he hasn't expected te loud ZIPPPpP

He looked around, making sure no one was looking, and as he did her tiny hand slipped into his shorts

He looked at her as she spoke softly. His cock throbbing and thickening as she handled him. His eyes went from hers, to that expanse of cleavage spilling out from the single buttoned button. Yeah he needed to have some more fun

But he couldn't concentrate as the brunettes hand slid from her own hurts, finger glistening, and she began to massage his member faster an faster. E glanced sound and saw that there really wasn't much time left to class, and he was so not even close to being done with her

He mouthed back

"Meet me in the library after class" he said, his hand sliding over her arm, up along her toned flesh, and sweeping down to give one hefty tit a squeeze. Just as he lifted his head bak to the front, his hand dropping free of that delightful flesh, their teacher lifted her head

"start wrapping up kids. You've got five minutes left" but lance kept her from taking her hand away, that meant four minutes of fun !
 
Erin looked up at him as he mouthed to her where to go after class, giving him a questionable look as he did. He had told her to play with his cock in the middle of class for some damn cheat codes! Sure she was the one that unzipped his shorts and reached into them... and started stroking his member... Okay, so maybe it was a bit more her fault then it was her own, but why the hell would she go and meet his smug ass in the library?

"Oh!" She gasped out in both shock and pleasure as he grabbed her breast, squeezing it, making a shock run through out her body before going straight to her clit. Sadly, it didn't last as long as she wad suddenly hoping. That damn Mrs. Morre knew exactly when to mess up all her fun! As soon as she spoke, he moved his hand away, but when she tried to pull her's free, he stopped her.

She looked at the teacher before looking at him and down at the test that laid on his next. "Answers." she mouthed at him, "Or l'll move my hand away." She moved her hand a bit faster, before just stopping. If she didn't want her to move her hand away, fine she could do that, but unless he was planning on fucking her hand, then he wasn't going to get anything.

Actually that would be pretty damn entertaining. It would be pretty hot to see him do that.
 
He grinned as she stopped, threatening to pull her hand away. But he wasn't about to stop now. For some answer on a test he had skipped first base, gone to second and was now rounding through third as Erin's small hand paused in his cock

Plus he wanted to keep her wet and willing for the library. He knew that one of the best ways to do that was for a girl to be stuck wondering about what it would feel like to have his long thick cok spread their pussy taught, and dove in deep. And in this case that meant keeping Erin's hand exploring his girthy loins

In response he just winked. He slid his paper overtime the edge, hanging off the edge so it was easier for her to read. She could have full access to his test and his cock

He grinned as e felt her soft hand beginning to slid up and down on his cok again. Her hand was quite deft for working in such a cramped space, this was very far from her first hand job. And if that was anything to go on, she would know how to fuck

Lace smiled. Maybe he was getting his big break, soon he would e the smart cool kid that all the girls whispered about, instead if the new nerd
 
She gave him a eye roll when he winked before sliding the paper of to her. Not that she was going to let him know this, but that one wink made her heart beat speed up, drastically. So instead, she shot her eyes downwards at the test and grabbed her pencil, quickly copying what he wrote down. Her hand, meanwhile started to run over his length again.

Silently, she wondered if he ever fucked a girl with this thing. It wouldn't be a virgin. Even she was freaked out a bit by a big dick when she wss still a virgin. Still, it must feel amazing after you get use to being stretched! She couldn't even imagine what it would feel like, how hard he could make her cum with this monster of his!

Once she was finished, she set her pencil down and put her hand under her head as she paid more attention to his cock, paying attention to his length, to his thickness. Erin could feel his veins, how they throbbed as she ran her soft hand over him. She gentle squeezed him, feeling how hard he was. At least until the bell rang and Mrs. Morre spoke up and stood. Quickly, she tugged her hands out of her shorts and moved them to her own, buttoning them up.

"All right, that's it. Pencils down, come and bring your tests up." She called as Erin butoned up the two buttons, Lance had made her undo. Before getting up, she got him a look, then grabbed her bag. She picked up her test and walked to the front of the class with the rest of the kids and put the test down in front of her before heading to her locker.
 
He had always enjoyed a kindly hand job. But this had been different

Erin's hand had softly slid over his length, but as she laid her was down and stared at his crotch, her hand had explored and caressed him. It was causing his cock to ache, and the soft tender glide of her fingers as te slid up and down him had his balls throbbing. Time was up all to quickly

He watched as Erin yanked her hand free, quickly buttoned up her shorts and wrestled her tits back into her top, at least they seemed to resist being re confined in the buttons of her blouse. Then he watched her cute full ass as she squeezed by and turned in her test

He took his own sweet time, fixing his shorts, then gathering his things. His cock slowly calmed and went from a massive bulge in his shorts, t what appears to be something large in his pocket

He stood up, holding his bag and test, and turned them in

There was one last period today, but he was skipping and heading to the library. He wondered if she would come, but the way he hand had explored every inch of his member. Well that made it a certainty that she would be there.

With a smile in his face he walked into the library and slid back among the stacks to a secluded table and sat down, waiting
 
"So, how'd it go?" Erin gasped as someone slapped her ass before Tyler moved beside her, a smug grin on his face. "Did he help you with the test or am l going to have to deal with him?" he asked as he followed her to her locker.

"Okay, one stop hitting my ass. Two, what are you stoking me?" she asked him, looking up at him. "And three, yeah, he helped me out. You were right. My body helped me out." That and the fact he was a giant pervert. "By the way, remind me to study before a big test." "l don't need a repeat of today."

"Maybe. lf l remember. Or l'll just study and help you. Maybe l'll finally get some action." He told her as she stopped at her locker to put her books inside.

"Your worse at school then l am!" She told him, smiling. "The only reason your even passing classes if because your screwing the vice-pricipal." She said as she shut her locker and the bell rang. "Look, l have to get going. I'll see you after your football practice?" He gave her a nod.

"See ya. l'm going to meet Ms. Trena behind the school." he said before walking away. Erin watched him for a moment, shaking her head a bit. He going to lose it when his looks go. She walked to the library. Why? Because even as she was talking to Tyler, all she could think about was Lances' dick.

She looked around the library, seeing it was pretty empty. That didn't mean Lance was dumb though. She went to the back tables, knowing he would be there and of course, he was! Smiling as he sat there.

Erin walked up to him and crossed her arms as she stopped beside him. "Alright. I'm hear. Now, what did you need because l already did what you wanted in the class room!"
 
One vantage about the seat was the view. He watched Erin turn the corner and walk up the long aisle of books. Her full heavy tits jiggled with each swaying steps. The curls in her hair bobbed up and down over the swelling curved onher chest. Her waist shifted and rolled as her hips dipped an swayed. This girl knew how to walk

He watched her walk all te way up to him. Openly staring at te expanse if cleavage she had on display, and all the rest. She set et diff down as crossed her arms, the act makin the tops of her breasts swell up even more as she looked down at him

"That's right you did do everything" he told he with a smile as he sat bak in te chair. His own hand reached down to his groin and he adjusted the girthy length

"And so I wanted to reward you. Would you like to see it?" He aske with a grin as he looked into her sparkling eyes, watching them dip from his eyes to his groin and back

"Admit it you do. " he said as he ski his hands to the button, an popped it free

"Just say it"
 
She tilted her head slightly as he agreed with her about doing everything. Then she watched as his hand moved down to his crotch. "Reward?" Honestly, she didn't really like the way he said that to her. It was... knowing. Like he was planning on her saying something, doing something to him. Of course, what she thought he'd try to make her do wasn't anywhere close to what to what he actually asked her.

A bright red blush covered her cheeks and she uncrossed her arm as he asked if she wanted to see his cock. "It?" She looked down at his crotch, seeing his hand near the button. "He's bulfing. He wouldn't actually show her his cock. He's not thst bold! Of course, she didn't know if that was true or not.He might few well be capable of fucking her in the middle of a full class room. "Hmm, that doesn't sound to mad actually."

When he unbuttoned his shorts, she gulped and stood up straighter, feeling that tingle run through her body. "Well," She bit her lower lip. Erin did want to see what it looked like, but... If she agreed, who knew how he would start treating her. "lt'll be worth it though! Besides, he probably just wants to show me he's not just the nerd everyone thinks he is."

"I want to see it." She said softly as she brushed her hair back. "Lance, l want to see your cock."
 
Watching her squirm
And think it over was a delight. She chewed her lip, her Ames uncrossed and shifted, making her full tts swell this way and that in the low cut top. Her eyes drifting back to his groin again as she pondered it

Finally she slipped her hand up, and Flickr her hair back and out on the way. The ringlets slipping back behind that slender neck of hers.

The words were music in his ears as she asked to see his cock. There was nothing better than hearing a girl aske for it.

He caught his zipper and slowly slid it down, folding his shorts flaps to the side. His boxers slit soon came unbuttoned.

His cock had grown thick and large with the excitement and the banter, but he was by no means hard, and he was by no means as big as he could get

He slippe his Han inside his boxers and drew his member out, letting it flop back down. Long, thick, and heavy. He laid it back down on his leg, almost a foot long, thick and veiny, and calling to her

"I figure a sight for a sight. Those are some amazing tots you have there Erin" he told her with a smile. Then he took his cock in hand and gave it one long slow stroke, watching her eyes locked on his shaft, he couldn't wait to see how this went

"What do you say. Could I have another peak? " he asked with a wink and a grin
 
Back
Top