Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shower two days ago, I texted my wife before I went into the shower that I needed something. I then proceeded to give her a show.
 
Tonight talking to a lovely pal online... wet pussies and total enjoyment ....loved it......
 
I got incredibly horny this afternoon, to the point where I had to stick my hand in my pocket to disguise the bulge. So then I had to go off to a deserted disabled toilet two floors below to, um, relieve the pressure... ;)
 
wanking

Had a lovely wank this morning sat at the computer. Was watching guys shooting hot cum. I edged for ages then let rip a good load. I felt very relieved.
 
This morning straight into and over my oakflakes , wow did they taste good after
 
This morning straight into and over my oakflakes , wow did they taste good after

Now that is good.
With cream?

I suppose straight from the
source might be better..

I can't stop lately.
My cock needs a break.
Maybe soon..
 
BlondCurves

It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."

Ok BC. Read my posts starting here with Becky. See if any of this answers your question.
 
Right now in my bed reading lit windows open can clearly see my neighbor watching me moved in the bed to give him a wide open view
 
Started to about 10 minutes ago, watching a video from the lesbians masturbating thread, but one of the girls walked in, thought the video was hot, that got her wet, so she ended up sucking me off instead.

I did get to watch her rub one out afterwards though since she was still pretty horny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top