do you enjoy hearing about you spouses past sexual experiences ?

do you get aroused when hearing about you spouses past sexual experiences ?

  • Very

    Votes: 19 73.1%
  • somewhat

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • no Effect

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • turn off

    Votes: 1 3.8%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Dirtydak

Experienced
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Posts
96
Every time my wife talks about sex she has had in the past I find myself extremely aroused does this happen to you or you significant other?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do enjoy listening to my husband past experiences. I probably make him tell me the stories over and over. :)
 
For me at least, hearing about the past experiences of women I've known is a turn on. The more graphic the better. For me, it sort of gives me "permission" to push the limits even more than they have before. I recognize that some people don't like to hear about someone's previous relationships and sexcapades because it might make them feel insecure or something. If that's the case, then be sensitive to your partner's wishes and don't push them. Some people just feel better protecting their privacy.
 
I absolutely love it... she told her GF's that I have a fetish for this. Her friends were big smiles all but one said their husbands were 'fingers in the ears...You were a virgin...LOL' one said he never ever asks....
 
Back
Top