Fetish for nylons, stockings and pantyhose...

Stockings

I prefer my legs bare. Pantyhose are good for winter and some formal occassions. If I wear garters and stockings it is because I want to please. Yes, they make me feel sexy but they aren't really all that comfortable. Garters always go under your panties for practical reasons.

Yes i luv wearring stockings especially with a garter belt and high heel shoes Makes me feel sexy and very naughty :kiss:

I prefer my legs bare. Pantyhose are good for winter and some formal occassions. If I wear garters and stockings it is because I want to please. Yes, they make me feel sexy but they aren't really all that comfortable. Garters always go under your panties for practical reasons.

I bet you are just as sexy in a pair of pantyhose...:devil:

Yes i luv wearring stockings especially with a garter belt and high heel shoes Makes me feel sexy and very naughty :kiss:

A woman after my own heart! Even the knowledge you are wearing them when they are not obvious to others is erotic!

I wonder if I would enjoy wearing them... You ladies get all the sexy fabrics and feelings!!

stockings

I always try to wear them.

Certainly at work and if I am going out. Of course for fun too LOL
Husband likes black and red in particular LOL

Something about the feel of them as opposed to the restrictive nature of tights (pantyhose).
Always feel as sexy and desired as hell with them on.

Something about the feel of them as opposed to the restrictive nature of tights (pantyhose).

Your husband is a lucky man indeed! Any woman in stockings is truly desirable! Mmmmm......

Here are a couple pics of my client who wears stockings.

Attachments

• C 002.jpg
    C 002.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 460
  • C 0003.jpg
    C 0003.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 420
Little turns me on more than a woman sharing a view of her legs in stockings or pantyhose and heels. The look, the feel, just plain hotness!

For the ladies... Do you feel sexy when in stockings, or is it just a burden to wear them?

For the Men... If you are lucky enough to bed a woman in nylons, would you prefer she leaves them on or takes them off?
On. Definitely on.

pantyhose first then stockings

My first love is for pantyhose ... either on a woman or on a man. I love what they do to curves, any curves. The shimmer of tight nylon over a womans ass is intoxicating. ANY ass looks better in pantyhose. Love all sorts but black with a classy French Cut panty area is so hot.
I wear myself, not for any xdress needs but just for the feel of the hose slipping up over my legs ass and cock.
As for stockings... well its really all about the suspenders framing an ass clad in sexy panties but they sure do make a leg look great.

Here is me ... hope you like ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50978911@N03/6244622265/

I have had several people that asked me to wear nylons
even with my tennis shoes. to get them sweaty.
I love it. Alot of guys enjoy smelling nylons as well as shoes.

Full pantyhose I'm not a big fan of, but I do enjoy thigh highs. Getting them to stay up is the tricky part, ha ha.

O wow, you do not know how hot that is to men of a certain age. Not thigh-highs, not panty hose, but the real deal.

Yup, we know at times a lady has to go to potty. Old guys know the deal.

Probably my strongest fetish. Definite leg man here. With a gf who loves enabling it. She will wear stockings, thigh highs and pantyhose for me a lot and often under jeans or trousers so she can drive me crazy.
She's open to showing you some so I will work on getting a pic or two as well.

Stockings

Probably my strongest fetish. Definite leg man here. With a gf who loves enabling it. She will wear stockings, thigh highs and pantyhose for me a lot and often under jeans or trousers so she can drive me crazy.

I'm in a similar position. They're not quite a fetish/fixation for me, but stockings are a strong "like" of mine as a way for a woman to emphasize the physical appeal of her legs whilst also adding a dash of classy elegance and sexiness.

My wife starting wearing stockings with a suspender belt as a treat for me, but soon found that she enjoyed wearing them anyway as she felt good in them (which is a much better reason!). Her initial anxiety about her level of appeal in them (despite my positive assertions) was quickly dispelled when I pointed out to her the furtive approving male attention that she was attracting while we were out and about. I really enjoyed witnessing that moment of realisation for her. :D

That's the spirit! I'm sure that you look just as good as you feel in them (if not even better). :)

Last edited:

Sounds like you need to share a pic or two of your sexily clad legs! Hubby is indeed lucky, have you tried 6 or 8 strap suspender belts or basques? Not only do they look amazing my online lady tells me they keep the seams all straight so much better!!

Back