Do men like romance?

Just curious about what a man would consider romantic.

"Nice Boots!":D

LOL!

I think my wife has killed or severally suppressed/repressed all romantic Ideals,notions or expressions.

Last edited:
It would involve wine, lingerie, and ingesting body fluids. Movie optional.

I like it when my husband takes me on a date and treats me like a lady, and he knows it. He's not really into the whole "wine ya dine ya" thing, but then, after, he'll make up for it by being extra rough in bed. So fun. :D

I like it when my husband takes me on a date and treats me like a lady, and he knows it. He's not really into the whole "wine ya dine ya" thing, but then, after, he'll make up for it by being extra rough in bed. So fun. :D

rough sex is the best, specially if you're drunk.

Mine was so romantic until we got married. I wondered if men do it just to get you and then they are done.

Mine was so romantic until we got married. I wondered if men do it just to get you and then they are done.

I don't think so. I think they just get comfortable. And so do we. Still, if you can still make each other laugh, hold hands in public, and just like being around each other after ten or twelve years, I think that's enough.

I like watching guys cook for me, or even more do the dishes!

If there are cut up perfect nectarines involved its even better ;)

I like watching guys cook for me, or even more do the dishes!

If there are cut up perfect nectarines involved its even better ;)

You should see my knife skills while I'm getting a blowjob.;)

I've tried everything. Watching sports, doing activities he likes, lingerie, naughty messages, jumping on him, just wanted some other ideas. We own the house together so that leaves out Lancaster's idea.

Back