Hotel Sex

I love your stories MsQuote. Thanks for sharing. God this brings back memories for me. A while back I met a girl on Craigslist. She was in her late 20s, so similar in age to me. She was Asian, tanned, with a lovely slim petite physique and a very pretty face. She was visiting town so we agreed to meet at a swanky hotel downtown. I waited in the lobby nervously as I sipped my cocktail, wondering if she would show up. I had booked a room so I really hoped she would. That and I really wanted to fuck her. It would be the first time for me with an Asian woman. She arrived and I met her by the receptionist. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek as if we had known eachother for a long time. I could tell she was really nervous. We stepped in to the elevator and were alone and made out. I could tell she liked me and she knew I was into her. In the hotel room, we sat down on the sofa. She said she was really nervous. I looked at her and caressed her face and kissed her. I reassured her it would be great and that I was so into her. The minute we kissed again it was just seconds before our clothes were off. She insisted on keeping her little black lace top on and her black heels as she lied down and asked me to eat her pussy out. I did so with such pleasure. Needless to say there was lots of fucking. She was so hot! To this day I often think about that crazy night and that mysterious woman.

Oooh! Ouch! Ouch! *snuffing out the flames* That was hot! Makes me want to have a one-time hotel hookup!

*remembering that I have a hot hotel rendezvous planned with my lover in a few weeks*

Nah. I take that back. I KNOW I'm in for a good time.
 
Hotel

Started in the spa room in the steam room
I was alone in the dark when she came in I had seen her around the hotel
She was upset I talked to her after a bit she gave me a tight hug
I kissed her cheek she hugged me again and kissed me
I have her my room number when she showed up she was in a robe
Which came off as I closed the door
We fucked like rabbits till morning she left her weddi g ring in my room
When she left
 
1. Nicest-A room or should I say suite with a hot tub and fireplace and king sized bed on our way to Canada.
2. Most adventerous-Our first MFM threesome with my wife,I will never forget that one.
 
1) I was staying at a hotel in London on some business and had just returned from several hours of boring meetings so I went straight to the hotel bar to let off steam. I had about three whiskeys before a guy approached me. We talked for about an hour and then we went up to my room. I love stranger sex, so we were going at it for most of the night. When I woke up in the morning there was an envelope on my side table with one thousand pounds and a note with his phone number telling me to let him know when I had another opening in my schedule. I got mistaken for an escort! Not going to lie, though, I did call him and book another appt before I left the city ;)

2) Last weekend I went to Vegas with my grandmother and her boyfriend who is a huge gambler so he always gets comped rooms. When we got there his casino host surprised us with the penthouses on the 20th floor. Since we had put in for 2 rooms, we got them both so I had a 3000 sq ft hotel room to myself. I knew that an old lover was in town so I called him and we picked up a girl at the Voodoo Lounge and the three of us fucked on every surface in that room, which took a while since there were three bedrooms. My favorite was getting fucked against the wall of windows that looks over the Vegas skyline, though. We're going back in two weeks and I'm hoping for a repeat.

So hot!! I love Vegas
 
1) Many fine B&B's in Holmes County, Ohio (Amish country). Donnas in Berlin has cabins with hot tubs, pool tables, etc..

2) Went to a wedding in Detroit (Romulus to be exact) with the ex wife. Stayed at an upscale brand hotel, which had an indoor pool and whirlpool. Had floor to ceiling glass wall, needed a room card to open door. While in the whirlpool she slid the crotch on her swim suit to the side and I entered her. We fucked while guests were walking back and forth in the hallway. Nobody came in, so I was able to finish. Hope they cleaned the whirlpool:eek:
 
1) Many fine B&B's in Holmes County, Ohio (Amish country). Donnas in Berlin has cabins with hot tubs, pool tables, etc..

2) Went to a wedding in Detroit (Romulus to be exact) with the ex wife. Stayed at an upscale brand hotel, which had an indoor pool and whirlpool. Had floor to ceiling glass wall, needed a room card to open door. While in the whirlpool she slid the crotch on her swim suit to the side and I entered her. We fucked while guests were walking back and forth in the hallway. Nobody came in, so I was able to finish. Hope they cleaned the whirlpool:eek:

Hee hee ... fun.

Ever been to The Oasis in Ann Arbor? They have private hot tubs, each in their own themed patio room. Really nice, clean and tasteful. It was worth the hour-plus drive to get there, but there are number of great restaurants there, too.
 
I have not been that far north, but if it's a personal reccomendation, I will consider it! We spend some good times at Maumee and Put In Bay durring the summer. Thinking about that now as they say 7 to 10 degrees for the next couple of days. This is why I left North Dakota!
 
I have not been that far north, but if it's a personal reccomendation, I will consider it! We spend some good times at Maumee and Put In Bay durring the summer. Thinking about that now as they say 7 to 10 degrees for the next couple of days. This is why I left North Dakota!

Ann Arbor is only a half-hour west of Romulus. I just assumed that you come out this way every once in a while

Ann Arbor is an awesome town, especially if you're into culture, the arts and food. I'd find a reason to move there if the cost of housing wasn't through the roof.
 
Toronto
Forget the name.
We were on a failrly high floor, with another building facing us.

Curtains wide open, her hands pressed onto the glass, her tits hanging free when not shaking or slapping, me behind - in the "other" hole.

I do not know exactly who watched, but surely some did.
Hopefully enjoying the experience as much as I.
 
1. Nicest: I've stayed at the sailboat hotel in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab. It made me uncomfortable how opulent it was.

2. Most adventurous: some infinity pool shenanigans during a friend's party in CA.
 
1) The New Orleans guest house is a little pepto bismol pink B&B just outside the French quarter. Classy rooms with tall ceilings/vintage furniture, great decor, beautiful garden/dining area. Took some nice photos in that room

2) sleezy, cheap motel sex in Detroit. The Shore Crest motor lodge or something like that. Not a bad place, was billed as a 'classic' or 'vintage' motor inn. Think (or remember) 1950s roadside motel. Maybe a bit lowbrow for some, but the sex was carefree and passionate partly because it felt sleezy.
 
Had fantasized about some hot, nasty hotel sex for a long time, had even planned for it once or twice (Vegas, LA) but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

When we finally did do it I was very pregnant, belly out to here, with him pounding me doggy style on the balcony of my best friend's townhouse. It wasn't a hotel (but it's the thought that counts)but it was spontaneous and perfect :heart:
 
1) The New Orleans guest house is a little pepto bismol pink B&B just outside the French quarter. Classy rooms with tall ceilings/vintage furniture, great decor, beautiful garden/dining area. Took some nice photos in that room

2) sleezy, cheap motel sex in Detroit. The Shore Crest motor lodge or something like that. Not a bad place, was billed as a 'classic' or 'vintage' motor inn. Think (or remember) 1950s roadside motel. Maybe a bit lowbrow for some, but the sex was carefree and passionate partly because it felt sleezy.

The Shore Crest on Nine Mile Road? It's still there? I was last there almost 30 years ago for a hotel party when I was in college. It wasn't sleazy, but it wasn't exactly up to date.
 
The nicest hotel I ever had sex in was the Waldorf Astoria. A very opulent hotel with an extremely interesting history.
 
The Renaissance Grand Marriott in St Louis. After getting chatted up by a guy who bought me several pints, we went to his hotel room down the street where we fucked intensely for about a half hour. He passed out, and I got up and left. Still quite drunk and looking a bit ravaged maybe, I hit the elevator button and waited. The door opened and there were 4 guys in there with some bottles of vodka and orange juice. I stepped in and the doors closed, and the silence lasted about a second when the elevator started to go up. I giggled, saying I meant to push the down button. One f the guys then said, 'Since you're going up with us, you want to come to our party?' I smiled and said yes, and we went to their room where there were 4 more guys. We had a drink, and I got the jist that some in the room thought I was the prostitute the other guys got for one of the guys 21st birthday. I went along with it, and I fucked the birthday boy, then fucked each one of the other guys, one after another. Woke up before sunrise with passed out guys all around. I was covered in fresh and dry cum, and I left without waking anyone. Realized I had lost my bra and panties, but still had my blouse, skirt, and stockings on. Thought my car got towed so I had to walk a bit. Would have been many miles had I not found my car parked where I left it by the alehouse. By that time I had taken a thorough shower from the rain downpour that started shortly after I left the hotel. I have to admit having quite the impressive wet blouse. Got home as the sun rose, a well fucked prostitute who happened to find $1200 in my purse later that day.
 
Hee hee ... fun.

Ever been to The Oasis in Ann Arbor? They have private hot tubs, each in their own themed patio room. Really nice, clean and tasteful. It was worth the hour-plus drive to get there, but there are number of great restaurants there, too.

:)

yes.

Hmmm... but hotels.
Hong Kong... with her completely naked up against the glass, as I whispered in her ear how beautiful she was and the whole world should see. and she was all the more beautiful while being fucked from behind.

Not quite "sex", but a trade show in Chicago with 2 female coworkers (one was in her 60's the other in her 20s), we went to the hotel hot tub. I had packed a speedo, intending to swim laps and that was my only swimwear. They said they didn't mind. HOWEVER, it was an older suit, and the hot tub was very hot and very chlorinated and unbeknownst to me, my suit was dissolving! When I came out, I didn't know this, until later, the black suit was not quite sheer! We walked back to their room where we had all changed (in the bathroom), when it was my turn, I saw in the mirror what they had seen! Later, teh younger coworker, who I was close with, told me they had both enjoyed the show.

I've other very good hotel encounters.
 
Last edited:
I just got back from an awesome vacation and spent a couple of nights at the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa just east of San Francisco. The hotel and restaurant were incredibly elegant and worthy of a
surprises-foreshadowing-and-the-feast


Be sure to read the story link in the post, too.
 
What a great thread and great stories. Thanks to the OP for creating it.

1. The nicest hotel I've stayed in was the Sofitel in New York City. My husband went there for conference and I tagged along. I later found out that it was the same hotel that Domique Strauss Kahn was staying during his scandal while with the IMF. PRetty neat.

2. Most adventurous time would have to be our very first foray into the lifestyle (swinging). Nervous, excited, and admittedly kind of a little drunk (Dutch courage), but a lot of fun and no regrets.
 
Back
Top