are crazy bitches better in bed?

pollasked

• Total voters
Oh...Yes.

However often they have crazy rules like..

I have to date you three times before I fuck you. (I'm still going to be the same person three dates from now, about YOU I don't know!:D)

I will give you head but I have to suck like a fucking Hoover until you push me away because I don't understand the concept of to much suction equals pain.:eek:

You can't cum on me or in me.:rolleyes:

Don't get it on the Bed.:rolleyes: (lady it ain't a fucking GUN.)

You can't spend the night because my neighbors will know.(they don't hear you scream?:confused:)

I only do in in the ass when I'm really drunk and slutty. (and the fucking hold up is?)

This is just a sample of some of the craziness I have found.

It depends. Are they openly crazy (at least with you)? If so, then yes.

The closet cases, however, can be worse than prudes.

Crazy women are definitely better in bed. It's the time out of bed they are hard to deal with.

The "'blow what" response barely deserves re-mention, you crazy bitch! Maybe it's just me?

w
true... maybe this is why bdsm has so much bondage. less kink, more containment.

Bdsm is like buying crazy at the Hallmark store. It's all cute figurines and with patience, you can own the whole set.

Can't speak to the larger picture or the averages, but hands down the best lover I've ever known is Lady P, who also happens to be one of the most completely sane people I've ever known.

She's with you, dude, she's disqualified from consideration as sane. ;)

Oh...Yes.

I have to date you three times before I fuck you. (I'm still going to be the same person three dates from now, about YOU I don't know!:D)

I will give you head but I have to suck like a fucking Hoover until you push me away because I don't understand the concept of to much suction equals pain.:eek:

You can't spend the night because my neighbors will know.(they don't hear you scream?:confused:)

I only do in in the ass when I'm really drunk and slutty. (and the fucking hold up is?)

:confused: IME, crazy women do have crazy rules, but they're usually more along the lines of, "Don't take that off the window! The clowns will get in and eat us!"

Depends on what you define as crazy.....

I think of it more along the line of "that one is mental"

Oh...Yes.

Those rules aren't crazy. They just indicate she's just not that into you.

Of course, since this is a dolf thread...

...it's title refers to yourself, right?

Granted that, then, and in a current spirit of the Board and in particular salute to not only your chronic psychosis but also your blatant sexism...

...shouldn't your self-patronizing thread title properly read:

are crazy fat bitches better in bed?

Lol.... Get out of my head!!!

Back