Missouri Rollcall

30 year old single white male. Grew up near Rolla, lived in St. Louis for awhile, just recently moved to Ohio for grad school. Proud sixth-generation Ozarkian. :)

any of you been to the Oaks of Cadet Nude resort in Cadet, Mo.?

There used to be some sort of small nudist colony out by Grey Summit; I don't know if it's still there now.
 
Hello! Been spending most of my time in the nerd thread, but figured I'd pop by an give my fellow Missourians a bump ;)
 
I haven't heard anything from Mighty MO in a few days, so I thought I would check in with everyone to see how everything was going. I hope everyone is well.:)
 
I haven't heard anything from Mighty MO in a few days, so I thought I would check in with everyone to see how everything was going. I hope everyone is well.:)

This weather is killing my sinuses, I need it to just pick a season already ><
 
This weather is killing my sinuses, I need it to just pick a season already ><

I know! I am on 2 prescription allergy meds and I am STILL suffering! Everytime I sneeze, I scare the cats.
A little home remedy, if you drink tea, either hot or cold, it clears your sinuses. I thought it might help. Hugs! Feel better soon.
 
I know! I am on 2 prescription allergy meds and I am STILL suffering! Everytime I sneeze, I scare the cats.
A little home remedy, if you drink tea, either hot or cold, it clears your sinuses. I thought it might help. Hugs! Feel better soon.

Thank you I will give that a try :) Hugs and same to you! I know what you mean about the sneezing, makes my puppy jump too, lol.
 
I have to have an air purifier. I went to an allergy specialist, the recommended things are to vacuum once a week or more, have someone else mow your grass (or rake your leaves), get the Hepa type of air filters for your furnace (they are a life saver!), dust your house once a week with a Swiffer or similiar product and keep hydrated. Also, they make special pillow cases and mattress covers for people with allergies. All of these things help! Good Luck. Unfortunately, I live in MO and I am allergic to the trees, grass and the fact that it is a flood plain!:)
 
passing the lonely night away with my guitar, anybody else here play?
 
Hello all. 42 M KS boy here - I work in KC right on the border......and MO women are pretty darn attractive I must say. I shop on the MO side of the border alot --- wouldnt mind shopping for a cutie around there :)
 
you are up and on early o2 :)

I have a cat that acts as an alarm clock. He likes to get fed early. He walks on my pillow repeatedly. If that does not work, then he repeatedly touchs my nose. It is cute but irratiating at the same time.
 
LOL. yeah - cat fight here this morning woke me up.

Have 2 cats that are indoor and one that is outdoor (adopted stray). It was SOOOO cold here last night - I let the outdoor one in to eat and she stayed in. This morning - they all didnt like each other much at all.....my living room is a disaster zone from it now....
 
Back
Top