The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scribbled said:
And how would one find out more information on your considerable achievements?

I would have to give my real name out, unsurprisingly. I will gladly give it to the moderators of this site if they want to investigate and figure if I'm telling the truth.

I will not give it to some random Joe like you, though. Sorry.

cloudy said:
What scouries writes is purely stroke, and not very good stroke at that. As proof: anyone who draws out words like "I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnggggg" is a pretty piss poor writer.

You have to know what you're doing for the long cum (restrain yourself, it's too easy), and it better be humor/satire.

Scribbled said:
And how would one find out more information on your considerable achievements?
You try to reach that level and then track her down maybe?

Seriously, no one gives a shit about what people like you think of a story. We give a shit about your being all haughty and obstinate and in defense of someone who obviously isn't at all worthy.

We give you facts, take them or leave them. Believing or not is your choice, just don't come in here insulting writers who have truly worked hard on their pieces and who you know nothing about.

FatDino said:
You try to reach that level and then track her down maybe?

Seriously, no one gives a shit about what people like you think of a story. We give a shit about your being all haughty and obstinate and in defense of someone who obviously isn't at all worthy.

We give you facts, take them or leave them. Believing or not is your choice, just don't come in here insulting writers who have truly worked hard on their pieces and who you know nothing about.

What exactly did I say that insulted anyone?

sweetsubsarahh said:
In retrospect, neither do you.

Whose alt are you?

Magic 8-Ball, is it scouries?

15_1.gif

-----

PS, here is a clue as far as looking me up: One of the plays was produced with Sam Whedon as sound engineer, at SUNY Cobleskill, in spring 2001.

My most recent lit mag submissions were in the university's lit mag where I go to law school.

Have fun, stalkerazzi!

Hm. He has gone curiously silent since we predicted that.

By the way, scouries, my first story just went up after waiting since last Sunday (a week and a half ago). It didn't need resubmissions at all. I should totally have bitched about the submissions queue ad nauseam while waiting for it to be approved, though. I'm sure that would have won me fans aplenty!

cloudy said:
Look under "Coming Together." I have stories in three of the volumes. I'm sorry, you're just not that important to me for me to spend the time finding a link for you. You want to see? Look it up yourself.

The book doesn't appear to have an ISBN or be on Amazon.com. But I finally found it. I see you can buy it for $2.97. And there are 20 different authors. Does each author get an equal share of 15 cents for each book sold or how does that work? Just curious. Thanks for all your help.

Scribbled said:
The book doesn't appear to have an ISBN or be on Amazon.com. But I finally found it. I see you can buy it for $2.97. And there are 20 different authors. Does each author get an equal share of 15 cents for each book sold or how does that work? Just curious. Thanks for all your help.

Monies earned all go to charitable foundations. And, yes, they do have ISBNs, and are published by Charles River Press.

I also have a story in another non-erotic anthology, and a children's book that was written and published when I was 13, but as that would involve disclosing my name, you'll just have to be satisfied with the above info.

Last edited:
cloudy said:
Monies earned all go to charitable foundations. And, yes, they do have ISBNs, and are published by Charles River Press.

I see Charles River Press is a POD outfit. Scouries could do the same thing with his stories and rave "I'm published!" just like you people do. I don't see where that's any great accomplishment. While donating the money to charity is a noble cause, I seriously doubt the charity is receiving much. Why would anybody buy a book of such stories when they can get similar material for free?

Scribbled said:
I see Charles River Press is a POD outfit. Scouries could do the same thing with his stories and rave "I'm published!" just like you people do. I don't see where that's any great accomplishment. While donating the money to charity is a noble cause, I seriously doubt the charity is receiving much. Why would anybody buy a book of such stories when they can get similar material for free?

No, it's not POD. Do your research a little better.

It is only POD if you don't sell enough of your accepted works to get them automatically sent to print. Check Fictionwise.

Fortunately, we don't have that problem.

What is your problem? I asked this once before, and you neatly sidestepped it. You must have a little peepee, and hate your mother, too.

Last edited:
cloudy said:
No, it's not POD. Do your research a little better.

It is only POD if you don't sell enough of your accepted works to get them automatically sent to print. Check Fictionwise.

Fortunately, we don't have that problem.

What is your problem? I asked this once before, and you neatly sidestepped it. You must have a little peepee, and hate your mother, too.

You can call a pig a cow if you want to, but a pig is still a pig. Charles River Press uses the word POD to describe it's services.

Scouries if he so chose could go to any of numerous companies like this and get his stories published free or for a minimal charge as an ebook. Like you did. And he could cry out "I'm published!" for all the world to hear. Like you did.

Scribbled said:
You can call a pig a cow if you want to, but a pig is still a pig. Charles River Press uses the word POD to describe it's services.

Scouries if he so chose could go to any of numerous companies like this and get his stories published free or for a minimal charge as an ebook. Like you did. And he could cry out "I'm published!" for all the world to hear. Like you did.

We didn't pay to get ours published, doll.

And you're conveniently leaving out all the other publishing credits the group of us have. I'd give you my name but you seem like a creepy stalker type, so...no.

It's worthless debating with you. If you prefer "I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiinggggggg" to actual writing, have at it, but scouries will never be a "writer," he will always be a scribbler, like you.

cloudy said:

And you're conveniently leaving out all the other publishing credits the group of us have. I'd give you my name but you seem like a creepy stalker type, so...no.

It's worthless debating with you. If you prefer "I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiinggggggg" to actual writing, have at it, but scouries will never be a "writer," he will always be a scribbler, like you.

Isn't it just a little strange that all of "Scribbled's" posts have been on this Scouries thread? Almost as if he wanted to debate those who have ignored Scouries' injunction against posting without revealing his other identity . . .

Cloudy, what is it with you and pee-pees? That can't be the answer to everything, can it? Well, all right, maybe it can.

BarbarouSevil said:
Cloudy, what is it with you and pee-pees? That can't be the answer to everything, can it? Well, all right, maybe it can.

Yeah, maybe it can. :D :D :D

cloudy said:

I found an enlightening critique of your book at mrsgiggles.com.

An excerpt: "The divergence between literary aspirations (pretentions, perhaps) and me wanting a dirty old time reading a jolly filthy story widens throughout the anthology for pretty much most of the time. Many of these stories aren't sexy as much as they are a display of just how long the author can make his or her running sentences (and in some cases, on and on). Many authors here place too much emphasis on using languid and airy-fairy prose to describe the sex act, as if they want me to believe that sex is taking place on some metaphysical plane or something. I find myself wanting some rough and dirty playful moments. I want a couple who can slather themselves with chocolate to really talk dirty and do dirty things instead of performing overly-choreographed X-rated acts like they are on some pretentious off-Broadway play attended by six people (the playwright's friends)."

It seems to me that scouries should be denigrating you people for writing crap like that instead of you lambasting him for writing "stroke" stories as you put it.

Scribbled said:

An excerpt: "The divergence between literary aspirations (pretentions, perhaps) and me wanting a dirty old time reading a jolly filthy story widens throughout the anthology for pretty much most of the time. Many of these stories aren't sexy as much as they are a display of just how long the author can make his or her running sentences (and in some cases, on and on). Many authors here place too much emphasis on using languid and airy-fairy prose to describe the sex act, as if they want me to believe that sex is taking place on some metaphysical plane or something. I find myself wanting some rough and dirty playful moments. I want a couple who can slather themselves with chocolate to really talk dirty and do dirty things instead of performing overly-choreographed X-rated acts like they are on some pretentious off-Broadway play attended by six people (the playwright's friends)."

It seems to me that scouries should be denigrating you people for writing crap like that instead of you lambasting him for writing "stroke" stories as you put it.

Cloudy -- Is that right? Do you write running sentences? Are they like dancing bananas? I guess we should all consider ourselves fortunate that scouries doesn't devote his enormous talents to denigrating the works of other authors here at Literotica. Probably his razor-sharp wit and devastatingly accurate criticisms would put us all in the hospital. Sometimes it hurts just reading this thread.

Scribbled said:

I'm glad you take her seriously. That makes one of you. :D

BarbarouSevil said:
Cloudy -- Is that right? Do you write running sentences? Are they like dancing bananas? I guess we should all consider ourselves fortunate that scouries doesn't devote his enormous talents to denigrating the works of other authors here at Literotica. Probably his razor-sharp wit and devastatingly accurate criticisms would put us all in the hospital. Sometimes it hurts just reading this thread.

um, he has made a habit of denigrating the works of others. His most recent effort in that direction was in the awards forum. Before that, he started a thread in the AH during a contest (I forget which one, since it's not really that important) in which he slammed every single author that he was competing against.

No other author feels it's necessary to do that to win a contest. And since scouries has never won anything - even though he nominated himself for the year-end awards (*snort*) - apparently his strategy doesn't work.

Too bad he didn't pay attention in grammar school where they teach you about good sportsmanship.

Well, maybe he never got that far. It makes sense.

BarbarouSevil said:
Isn't it just a little strange that all of "Scribbled's" posts have been on this Scouries thread? Almost as if he wanted to debate those who have ignored Scouries' injunction against posting without revealing his other identity . . .

Everybody deserves a fan! Scouries has Scribbler. :rose:

sweetsubsarahh said:
I have scholarly articles under my real name from my grad school time. No, you don't need to know who I am, though others here do.)

I have these too. But more importantly, I am published in my mind. And my upcoming novel is already future published - in hardback.! :nana:

Hey Scribbled/Scouries, whatever the hell your real name is....get over yourself, pal!

Who died and made you Supreme Sultan of Smut? There is stroke for those who like stroke, and then there are other kinds of erotica for those who like that. I read both, depending on my mood, and yours isn't even good stroke. It's almost entirely incest (not an issue, since I write incest myself, but I like a variation or two in the plot and conflict involved) and cuckolding (not my taste, but I don't judge people for writing it, yet you don't strive to make quality cuckolding stories, either....they are just....cliche, for lack of a better term; big black cocks and blonde wives who get pregnant by other men and deny their little-dick white husbands sex, if I recall correctly...just lame, dude).

Seriously, don't you ever want to write something different, just for a literary/artistic challenge? No? Then, frankly, you're not a writer a heart. Writers care about more than just one thing. They try to stretch themselves and improve themselves. You're not a writer. You're just a wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back