At Liberty (Closed)

Eden watched him rather carefully he was a unique man which was why she loved him to much, everything just seemed to happen perfectly between them. They had an active sex life, they did not take each other for granted. Everything was just perfect in the world, and frankly everything was as it should be. She watched him remove his shirt and smiled running her fingers against his bare chest, who would have thought just a month ago she was scared of having sex. Now she was pregnant and everything right in the world.

She groaned a little as he removed her bra and felt his chest against her own, feeling the warmth and feeling him it was incredible. Watching as he pulled down her pants and she moved her head back feeling him licking. And pretty soon he had removed the rest of there clothing, the way he kissed up her body was enough to send her over the edge. But as she moved and being so thin but not horribly unhealthy thin. It was easy to see a very small bulge, nothing big since she was only a month along.

Placing her hand on her stomach she was happy, but then he whispered to her. "I don't care" She groaned softly. "I just need you inside me Landon now" she said trying to be sexy sounding but she would have to work on that, running her fingers from his chest, over his stomach then wrapped her fingers around his cock. The desire to have him inside her was almost to much, as she grinned. Everything was just perfect in that moment, sighing happily she kissed him deeply touching him.
 
Landon then grabbed her up and turned her around so that she was kneeling on the couch, her arms on the back.

Landon forcefully spread her knees open.

Then he spanked her left ass cheek, and it rang in hard. The sound was a loud smack.
Landon spanked her ass again, this time increasing the force and the sting. He spanked her hard, issuing 3 more licks to her tight ass. It seemed to glow, and her snatch now had a pink flush of arousal.

"Eden, you bad girl. You like having your tight little ass spanked. I can tell, because you are so wet.
Landon did his best dominant voice. He wasn't sure it worked.

"Eden, reach behind you and open your ass."

Landon felt like he wanted to keep expanding her sexual limits and in that moment he decided to be dominant.

Eden appeared to hesitate, and he spanked her ass again.

"Eden, my dear, I need you to open your ass. Reach behind you and spread yourself open."

He saw her hands reach around, grip her ass cheeks, the spread them open fully exposing her pussy and nether region.

As soon as she was open, he began fucking the dampness between her legs with his tongue.
He would lick, starting at the clit and move upward to the bunghole, tickle that with the tip of his tongue, then repeat the move.

Landon did not check the time but he worked the juncture of her thighs for a while, in every way he could think of. He was even doing things he had never done before.

But his cock grew more and more aroused. It began to ache and throb.

Landon stopped work her sex with his tongue, then spread the lips apart with his left hand and position the head of his dick between the lips with his right. Landon then very slowly moved the pulsating manhood up and down through her moist quim.

When he felt he could no longer stand it, he slammed his cock into her pussy with force.
Holding her ass cheeks open he began fucking her, hard, grunting with every stroke in.
 
Eden had a feeling that this was going to be a much different night, but she did not care. The thought that they would have a big future for the two of them, But she felt what he had her do and she spread her legs wider. Since she could not see behind her she was rather curious about what he had in mind. But he said what he did about her ass and just nodded, reaching behind her as she pulled her cheeks apart. Her butt a little sore from the smacking but it did not hurt that bad, since he did not do it hard enough to make it hurt worse.

Nothing at first seemed to be going on, but right now she felt him moving behind her. Smiling happily she could not help herself and just smiled. But then she felt what his tongue was doing, she cried out loudly as she felt what he was doing. It was a powerful moment, and frankly right now it was just nice. His tongue felt like heaven inside her, twirling around like he wanted to torture her. Digging her fingers into the couch, she moved her head back and groaned rather loudly.

But all in all she did not care, but then she felt him pull away and hoped everything was okay. But then she felt where his cock was, groaning even louder "Oh god Landon!" Moving her head back as the bump on her stomach was easier seen while she was backwards. It was nice to be able to trust someone. She had trust issues for a few years, since people she had trusted in the past almost destroyed her spirit. So she was not going to let happen, right now she was just content about everything.

Feeling him inside her she cried out, as he took her hard her breasts began to shake. "Oh yes Landon!" She screamed not caring if people next door heard it. It was just so amazing, her heart was racing and working over time. She was panting her insides tight around him, though she could control herself now. It was not as bad, panting very loudly it was beyond perfect. Moving her head back even more crying out his name and enjoying everything he was doing to her own body.
 
Landon felt like her quim was actually pulling him inside of her and the muscles were milking his cock.
He glanced at the mirror on the coat closet door, to his left. He saw her writhing in pleasure. He also saw himself, his tanned body, now sweating, and his tight dimpled ass flexing every time he stroked into her.

They were a very sexy couple, he thought.

Landon used his right hand, took a handful of her hair and pulled so that she came back to him.

His fucking picked up speed and force.

He felt the sperm coming and he placed his face next to hers.

Hearing her groans and pants only made him hotter and he told her, "Eden, I'm going to cum..."

Then he abandoned himself to the pleasure. He felt the white-hot eruption, and molten juice flowed into her body.

"Eden...Oh God..." He cried out.
 
Eden cried out the more he got rougher the more it was hard to keep her orgasm away, closing her eyes as the more he took her aggressively the more her breasts began to shake harder and faster. Gripping the couch even more as she felt what his body was doing, she felt his cock inside her throbbing and knew his release was soon and she began to wonder what it would be like raising a child with him, it was a nice feeling. Though she shook that out of her head, wanting to enjoy what he was doing.

But then she felt him going deeper and his warm air in her face and against her neck, panting out even louder. And when he announced he was cumming she smiled "Good Landon give me your seed" She groaned her insides gripping him like a voice, and then she felt him shooting inside her. She gasped loudly and it was a nice feeling, smiling as her own orgasm took hold of her as her body began to shake. Crying out his name was she grew still enjoying the warmth they shared and smiled.
 
When they climaxed together, Landon slowly withdrew his quivering meat from her heated sex.

He flopped out on the couch pulling her young body onto his, her back on his chest.
He held her tightly, and kissed the top of her head softly.

"I love you, Eden."

He held her like that for a while. He heard cars driving by...he heard children playing.

He closed his eyes.
 
Eden was in heaven feeling him slid out of her, then being pulled into his lap. Made her felt loved and wanted, it was an amazing feeling. One she would never trade for anything, all in all everything was nice. Hearing what he said, she looked into his eyes smiling more. "I love you to Landon, and I will be here for when you come back" She said softly, hoping to give him comfort that she would be waiting no matter how long she would have to weight, and hoped to god that he would come back in one piece.
 
His breathing picked up as he moved into the warehouse.
He had his M-4 assault rifle up to his shoulder as he moved through the darkened warehouse.
In the middle of the empty warehouse hung a single, solitary light bulb, it was illuminated and cast a cone of light surrounded by darkness.

In the middle of the cone of light, Eden, completely naked and showing her pregnancy was tied with thick nylon rope to a wooden chair with arm rests. She was tied at the chest, under her breasts, at the wrists and at the ankles.

Landon moved towards her the rifle swinging left then right, scanning for threats.

Then, the blackness behind Eden morphed into a shape. The shape, a black mass, had a head with no features, and shoulders but no lower body.

The mass developed glowing red eyes, and claws. The right claw held a long, serrated knife.

The black mass then used its left claw to bend her head back,exposing the creamy white of her throat.
The right claw brought the knife to her throat.

"NOOO!!! EDEN!" Landon screamed
He took aim at the mass and tried to squeeze the trigger. But as hard as he squeezed he could not squeeze hard enough to fire the weapon. He used what felt like every ounce of strength in his body, but the weapon would not fire.

The black mass began sawing Edens throat. The blood from the severed jugular vein and carotid artery emptied out of Eden, strangling off her screams. Landon watched her head roll back even further and he heard the knife sawing through her spinal cord....and the weapon would not fire.

Landon awoke, screaming out.
 
Eden had a lovely night with him, they ended up making love four times before Landon finally passed out. It was nice to see him so calm and in love, even dinner was remarkable. Since she loved cooking with him it was rather fun. And it was a night to never forget, she could see herself having a few kids with him, maybe even get married. Since she would never get tired of him, inside her there child was growing which represented they belong to one another. It was a rather nice feeling to her.

So she watched Landon fall asleep as she smiled, reading for about an our in bed. Then she fell asleep beside him, and was having a rather peaceful sleep. But around five in the morning or so, she was woken up by Landon screaming. She shot up in bed and looked at him, she did placing her hand on his shoulder showing it was just a nightmare that nothing was wrong. Stroking his cheek she looked into his eyes and silently sighed a little bit, hoping that he was going to be okay now.

"It's okay Landon it was just a dream" She said softly and knew how bad the nightmares got, but at least when he opened up his eyes that she was beside him. She would never leave him no matter how bad the dreams god. She rested her head on his shoulder, showing everything was just fine. She could see the sun starting to very slowly come up, and everything grew rather silent and hoped that he was aware that he was back to reality since she did not want him to lash out accidentally.
 
Landon had his eyes open and he heard himself screaming.

He heard his name called but could not focus.

He turned and looked at the face next to him, his teeth clenching...his lips in a snarl.

He was inhaling sharply through his nose.

He had the feeling of enemy movements all around him.

He heard a car driving by and his left arm snapped out and grabbed the person around the throat. He turned and looked all around for his weapon but could not find it. I will just have to snap the neck, his mind flashed....
 
In that moment when he gave her that look, she knew he wasn't awake still. She was afraid of what he may do, she thought he had to have been dreaming about the field being out there losing his friends. But when he lunged at her she gasped for air, feeling him squeeze tightly around her throat. "Landon!' She cried out gasping for air, placing her hands on his wrists. "Please wake up" She cried and silently sighed unsure he if he would wake up in time. She tried to struggle but the man was in shape.

"Landon please!" She cried.
 
"Landon please!"

Landon heard his name clearly.

His heart was racing. He focused on the face. His eyes started blinking.

Then he was conscious.

He let out a yelp as he let go of Eden.

"Oh God...what have I done?" he thought.
He jumped from the bed and moved quickly to a corner of the master bedroom.

He curled up, naked in the corner and the tears ran from his eyes.

His hands were shaking and he felt ice cold.

He kept repeating over and over, "What have I done...what have I done..."
He knew there was a special place in hell for him now.
 
Eden watched him as she rubbed her throat when he let her go, but seeing what he did broke her heart, hearing what he said over and over again. And slowly got up and put a robe on since she was cold, and knelt down in front of him. "Landon stop it was an accident" She placed her hands to his cheeks making him look at her. Her eyes not angry or scared, but held so much love and it was a true love. Sighing a little she tried to think of what to say to him, to make him feel better so she spoke from the heart.

"You are the father of our baby, you are my best friend and the man I could see myself marrying. It was an accident sweet heart" She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers against his skin. Looking back into his eyes she smiled and she kissed him deeply, showing him it really would be okay.
 
When she hugged him, he grabbed onto her tightly and nuzzled his face into her neck.

A short time later he felt better.

When he had showered and put on some clothes he went and made breakfast. Eden came down when she was ready and sat at the bar in the kitchen.

The light of the rising sun came in through the window and poured down on her, almost as though it was a sign from God who was signally to Landon the presence of an angel.

The next 2 days flew by and Eden and he only had one more night together.

He had made dinner and bought a nice red wine.

At around 11 at night he leaned over to Eden and said, "I think we should go up to the bedroom."
He kissed her erotically and then took her hand.

He lead her up to the bedroom.
 
Eden knew there time together was coming to an end and this was the last night they had, dinner was nice and she enjoyed the meal very much. She sat back rubbing her stomach enjoying everything in that moment. She was glad they moved past the bad night, but then he heard what he said to her about the bedroom and smiled. When she took his hand all seemed nice in the world, slowly making it to their bedroom she wanted a night of bliss like it had been. She smiled happily at him.

Once in their room she sat down on the bed, she had a black skirt on and a black top that showed her breasts. Looking into his eyes and showing him just how interested she was with him, the kind of panties she wore untied on each side of the hip so he had easy access in case he wanted to just take his cock out of his pants and go to town on her, kicking off her shoes as she was curious what the next few weeks would be like without the man she loved, it would almost kill her she knew.
 
Landon felt her lifting against him playfully. He loved her personality.

Landon pull polished, clear mirror that was oval shaped and was positioned on a stand that allowed it to be rotated 360 degrees.

He turned her so that she faced fully the mirror, her reflection filling the mirror. he came up behind her. he stared at their reflection in the mirror, a smile creasing his mouth. He took her arms and placed them behind her back, holding both wrists with his right hand. His left hand brushed the red hair away and he began nibbling and kissing her throat and neck, periodically flicking his eyes up to look at their reflection. in the reflection he saw her ruby red lips were parted, then she bit her lower lip.

He used his left hand to spread her knees farther apart, then he grazed the smooth pussy lips with his fingers. In the reflection he saw himself looking at her, her blues eyes now capitivated by the image in the mirror. he nibbled her left ear, whispering, "I want you to see what I see...."

The pussy responded to his touch, its hot wetness now making the lips slippery. he ran the tip of his middle finger slowly up and down inside her...he felt her muscles tighten against him.

he saw in the reflection Eden licking her lips and heard the soft whimpers, their eyes met in the reflection.

He began inserting his finger in a little deeper, moving it in and out. Lightly biting her shoulder then kissing her neck, running his tongue over her ear. The reflection in the mirror showed Eden begining to quiver, she sagged slightly, Landon holding her up. He pulled his finger out and covered her pussy with his palm, rubbing lightly up and down, her thighs shaking.

Eden continued staring at the reflection of herself. The finger reentered the seeping pussy, a trickle of fluid started the slow crawl down her left thigh, Landon held her stare in the reflection as he started to move the finger in and out at a quicker pace, when she moaned, he inserted his index finger to join the middle one.

Eden's body began to buck. His face now next to hers, they stared at each other in the mirror, her blue eyes, now wide.

"The most brilliant and wonderful sight is a beautiful woman in full orgasm, Eden. I want you to see it so you know what I see..." he whispered into her ear.

The crys of passion came from her, her body twitching, Landon pulled her close into his body. She could feel his cock swelling against her. He began curling his fingers inside of her, in a "come here" motion, the fingers tips grazing the point of rough flesh inside the satin heat of her pussy.

The orgasm began to ripple through her body.....
 
Eden actually had no idea what to do and right now she was just relaxing, looking around her as she watched what he was doing to her. She did not notice the mirror at first since she was just relaxing and feeling what he was doing to her, everything in her screaming for much more. Smiling a little bit as she could feel goose bumps forming on her body, everything was just so perfect she could not stand much more. Her heart was beating so fast.

It amazed her how he could touch her the way that he did, how he saw her the way no man ever wanted to see her. And right now everything was so perfect for them, her heart was beating and it was easy to hear the love she had for him. But when he brought his lips to her ear, feeling the warmth of him and smiled a little bit. Hearing what he said about seeing what he saw, she smiled a bit at that. It would be nice to be able to see.

All in all she was just happy to have Landon, and knowing things could happen to him. Afraid he would lose a limb or even die, she could live with him with a missing limb. But could not stand to lose him, though she would not say that to him. Since that was the last thing he needed her to say to him. So she just shook that out of her head. Allowing herself to feel his fingers, his skin against her own. Her body began to ache needing him.

Crying out a little as she felt his fingers tracing over her body, feeling his hand between her legs and it made her shiver a bit. Looking into the mirror seeing the reactions on both their faces. It made her smile even more enjoying the way they both looked, seeing how turned on he was to be with her. Which turned her on even more, it was really nice. Her body started to drip with the need of him, and did not know how much she could take.

But then she felt her orgasm boil inside of her, making her moan just as loudly. Digging her fingers into the bed, moving her head back a little and her breathing frantic as she did not try and hold it. Crying out his name as her whole body shook with how he made her feel and her orgasm gripped her rather hard. Enjoying the feel of him, feeling his breath on her skin. She smiled so happily as she sighed, once her body recovered.

"Mmm baby" She groaned.
 
Landon found the whole scene so erotic and he could feel that Eden was super aroused also.

He took and lay her on her back. He gripped her ankles and brought the right foot to his mouth. He planted soft kisses on the instep of the foot while he position the head of his raging boner at he entrance of her hot wet sheath.

He then slid easily in and began the fucking.

When he felt his orgasm build, he gripped her knees and pushed them back toward her head.

He felt her open up and fucked harder.

His balls were slapping against her ass and an instant before he came, he planted his right foot on the bed and bore down.

His thick throbbing cock moved like a machine in and out of her.

He threw his head back and growled as they fell into the primal rhythm.

There was the sound of their wet bodies slapping together...the room smelled of raw sex and lust...He felt the heat from her body...He looked and watched as his hard cock plunged in and out of her glistening moistness...when he leaned over to kiss her mouth he tasted the intoxicating sweetness of her mouth.

That was when, with a cry of deliverance, he exploded deep inside of her
 
Eden felt ecstasy as he looked into her eyes it was rather nice to feel what he was doing to her, being with him was the thing that made everything that much better, rolling her eyes in the back of her head as she enjoyed his body. When he flipped her on her back she watched what he did, and was actually rather happy in that moment. Looking into his eyes, seeing the lust but also the love tangled in there. She was so happy it was not funny, and her smile never faded off her face not for a moment.

She felt him slid himself into her causing her to moan even more, watching how he kissed her foot but then moved her knees to open herself up more to and cried out as he began to not make love but to fuck her, though she never minded him being rough because she knew he loved her with all his heart. She would never want to let him go, and knew he would never let her go either. It felt right.

And then she felt her own orgasm start to come again, when he bent down to kiss her she felt him cumming inside her, she moaned as her own orgasm took hold of her, she wrapped her arms around him not wanting to let him go. Not even for a moment, she smiled looking in his eyes, breaking the kiss for air. "I love you so much Landon" She said softly knowing he had to do what he had to do. But she was just afraid of getting the call, then again they may not even call since she wasn't his wife.
 
Their remaining time together went by quickly.

When the alarm went off, Landon tried to move and not wake her. He was trying to slip out without her knowing.

It did not work.

He had already packed his bag, was actually and assault pack with tactical pants and shirts, some socks, a ditty bag with soap and toothbrush and his laptop computer.

Eden was awake and watched him getting ready. She spoke softly to him, but he still felt horrible. But the mission always came first. That idea had already cost him a marriage and many, many friends.

When he was ready, he asked if she wanted to take him to the Air Force base where he was flying out of.

He knew she would go.

The ride was silent for most of the time with just some small talk about nothing.

They cleared security and got on the base.

Then, it was time for him to go.

“Eden…you take care of yourself…and our child. I will get this done as quickly as I can.” He said softly
He wiped her tears away with his thumb, and then kissed her gently.

He whispered into her ear, “I will see you in the morning.” It was his way of telling her he would be back.

He hugged her tight, kissed her again, passionately, then turned and walked away.

He did not look back. The scene would make him cry if he did.
 
Eden woke up because of the alarm clock first, then being still sleepy she felt him move and knew it was time. She got up and quickly got dressed, she would see him off no matter how hard this was going to be on both of them. She watched him get everything that he had packed and hearing his question she nodded to him. The drive was tense and knew that this could be the last time she saw him, it was really hard. But looking at him every now and again she knew that he was just as said as she was.

When she walked him as far as she could, she felt his arms around her. And she could not hold it any more, closing her eyes she felt so lost. She wanted him in the worst way to stay, when he brushed away her tears she smiled. Everything in her just wanted to scream, but she stroked his cheek and knew that he would come back to her. Watching him part was heart breaking, but deep down she was thinking of something her mother taught her. Since there had been Native American Indians in her blood line.

Looking up she spoke "Go in peace with our love. You will always be in our hearts. Your eyes will watch over us. Your spirit will always be near by. We will treasure your memory until we meet again. Take flight, mother." Closing her eyes she did not know if the Indian lore was real or not. But she hoped it was, asking her mother to watch over Landon. She got back into her car and she began to cry. She rubbed her stomach as she felt like she was going to die inside, she took off to live her life best she could without him beside her.
 
As he walked away, he realized how moved he had been by her final words to him. It made him feel a little better about leaving.

He had made sure to leave the big envelope with his final words written down for her and their unborn
child in the open so she could read them.

He had written to Eden that he was thankful to God for bringing her into his life. That she was so special and she was everything he could ask for in a woman.

He had written that if he did not make it back, he wanted her to move on and be the best mother in the world.

To his unborn child Landon had written that he was sorry for not being there when they were born. But that he would be there in their life to teach and guide them. He ended with a poem written by Chief Tecumseh, titled Live Your Life. It read;

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

Landon was soon on the jet with his team for their 14 hour flight.
Landon wondered if Eden was ok…
 
She stayed until his jet took off and silently sighed, going home she found an envelope she had not noticed and looked at it. She opened it up and began to read it, she stumbled back against the wall and slowly slid down as tears began to fall as she sat on the floor holding the letter close. Perhaps she wasn't suppose to read it now, something that he left in case he was killed in action. She was thinking about everything that had happened and hoped he got her letter.

On the jet a woman came up to him and smiled. "Sir I was told to give this to you, she said you would know who it was from" The woman about thirty smiled and handed over the letter to him and went back to her seat. Inside was a letter and a cross, it was easy to tell that it was for a man. It was pure gold and the letter Eden had hoped that it wasn't to much or a mistake to write. But if something was to happen she felt he needed to know, she wrote it during the night.

"Its 2am and I cannot sleep, so I decided to write this. Knowing you, your not good with goodbyes and neither am I. I prayed to god this would not happen, but I understood your job even when I was a kid. I know you are doing what is right and I just pray you will be okay. I want you to find peace, to find your way back into my arms. I guess I am writing this to tell you what is in my heart, because I honestly don't think you realize how much you mean to me.

While you were married and seeing your wife cheat on you, while you were over seas. I hated her for that moment, for what she did to you. I have been in love with you since I was fifteen years old, but due to being to young I Just buried it. Prayed your relationship with your wife would get better. But when it didn't I fell deeper in love with you, my mother suspected that I may have felt something. And I have always been more adult then child.

Even at fifteen and being rejected by any kind of person for friendship, I became Jaded and grew up much faster. When my parents died it practically broke me, I thought of killing myself many times. But something urged me to go to you, the day you took my virginity it meant everything to me. We had a piece of each other that still carries to us even while we are apart. Being apart is going to be hard, but I will pray for your safety every day.

Enclosed I put my fathers cross it brought him luck when he wore it, he use to tell me the good lord watched him. I have worn it every day since my parents died, but I give it to you to have a piece of me while you are there, you promised me you would come back. But I know it could be an empty promise, no one knows when we die and where and how. But I Hope to see you in the morning light, you are my world and love you very much.

You are my heart that beats, feeling your arms around me. I will miss you more then anything, you are the sun and the moon to me. You have the heart of a lover and the courage of a lion as well as the loyalty as a wolf. My mother once told me this, since her mother was a pure Indian. Be safe my life, fight hard but please come back to us. Your family will always be waiting for you to come home. I love you Landon and please be safe.

These soldiers are courageous and strong
These are the soldiers who fight for right and wrong

This is a place, where soldiers live and die
This is a place, when soldiers silently cry

This is not a nightmare or a dream
This is a war where people scream

These are the soldiers who've been picked off the ground
These are the soldiers who've bled without a sound

These are the soldiers with flesh hanging wide
These are the soldiers with limbs torn from each side

These are the soldiers who stood tall in the heat
then crawled away from bombed-out streets

These are the soldiers who have been hurt
who lie there quietly in sand and dirt

These are the soldiers who dragged themselves away
then quivered in pain through night and day

These are soldiers that are just names & tags
These are soldiers sent home in body bags

These are soldiers who keep peace for you and me
These are the soldiers who live and die to stay free "

I love you
Eden.
 
The flight officer gave him the envelope.

He thanked the air force captain and waited to open it.

At the half way point of the flight he finally opened the envelope. It was more emotional than he first thought it would be.

He knew that this experience would be hard for any woman. It had to work harder on Eden because she was barely an adult.

Landon gripped the crucifix tightly as he stared out the window of the plane. So tight, he felt it puncture the skin.

They eventually landed and moved to a forward operating base to begin training.

Landon would be working with 3 other agents and a squad of Special Forces soldiers.

They trained 12 hours a day with breaks for chow then in the evening he would Skype Eden. They were 8 and half hours in front of the east coast so when he finally called at 1900 his time, it was 2 in the morning for Eden.

They talked and laughed and he listened intently as she described how the pregnancy was progressing.
It was great…until it came to disconnect.

The days moved along.

Then it was time.

They received orders that they were cleared hot to proceed with the mission.

He called Eden.

It was 9 PM which made it 5 in the morning for Eden.

“Hey, hun…I’m sorry I woke you. We are pushing within the hour and I just wanted to let you know that I love you, and I will see you real soon.”

They traded loving comments and then it was time.

“Eden, it’s time for me to go…I am thinking about you. I put your dad’s cross in my armour so I hope
the luck transfers.” Landon tried to fake a laugh.

He finally said, “When I get back you have to buy me a giant cheese pizza…ok? Eden, I will see you in the morning…I love you…see ya.”

Landon disconnected, scooped up his gear and went to the helicopters.
 
Eden went on with her life or tried to for him, she was in high hopes for the man she loved. It was rather nice to feel the life inside her get bigger every day, she just wished that he would be here for the birth, but something told her she wouldn't see him for a good year. Things over there she knew it was not good, she heard information reports about what he was doing over seas. Everything came down to there little talks online, she was surprised they allowed it. But she remembered the first time.

First time he surprised her she was on his computer searching the web for clothing for her when she gets bigger, and a noise could be heard and then a window popped up. First time she saw he was in one place she was rather happy about everything. They had a talk that was a good hour long, but unfortunately it was not enough time to tell him everything. There talks were always the same length unless something had happened, she enjoyed the way he looked at her even on video chat.

But this time she heard something and sat up in bed, she smiled and quickly got up and was showing even more. She spoke with him and told him that when he got home he would have a big surprise about the sex of the baby, though she would not tell him that she was pregnant with twins. She wanted him focused on his job so he did not have to worry about her, that was what she worried about. And she told him how smoothly she was going, how she had morning sickness but didn't hurt her to bad.

They talked but it felt like it was for only ten minutes, because when he said he had to go. The video chat screen vanished, looking down at her much swollen stomach, showing much more because she was having twins. Getting up she was up for the morning and carried his lap top with her in case he called. She turned on the T.V and listened to the reports, it said that Landon and his crew were doing a risky job and there was a 90 percent chance they would die, which made her heart sink even more.
 
Back
Top