do you like to dress?

I see two different types of CD's here.
One, the casual, sometimes shaves their genitals but that is about it. Wear a skirt or dress and some nylons over their hairy legs.

Two, the full blown crossdresser, forms, bras, panties, jewelry, wigs, makeup, shoes ...
Me, I think it is obvious which category I belong to. I even get laser from my eyebrows to the tops of my thighs. I epilate my legs but someday I'll get laser to remove the hair permanently there also.

I was just wondering, which is preferred in this forum?

a) The full cross dresser who truly attempts to look and feel like a woman.
or
b) The man who likes a few feminine items.

Carla:kiss:

I prefer the full CD/T-girl(a).

I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
Love to go out as "Vyxyn" too.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...

Wow you look great. I'd love to help you any time.

I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...
You are Beautiful, took my breath away.

I bought a new blue dress and was taking some pics. some with it on, some with it off!

Last edited:
Delay

Wife is staying a few extra days before her trip, may be Monday now before I can dress. Damn

I see two different types of CD's here.
One, the casual, sometimes shaves their genitals but that is about it. Wear a skirt or dress and some nylons over their hairy legs.

Two, the full blown crossdresser, forms, bras, panties, jewelry, wigs, makeup, shoes ...
Me, I think it is obvious which category I belong to. I even get laser from my eyebrows to the tops of my thighs. I epilate my legs but someday I'll get laser to remove the hair permanently there also.

I was just wondering, which is preferred in this forum?

a) The full cross dresser who truly attempts to look and feel like a woman.
or
b) The man who likes a few feminine items.

Carla:kiss:

I am very versatile. I am excited my both a and b.

Love some of the pics babes!!!! I too love to dress... so very sexy it feels sooo nice be be all dolled up! I posted some pics before, but here are some more..... hope you enjoy?

I love your nipples. I would definetly have to start there and suck on them before I licked my way down to you cock.

Until this last weekend, no. But I was dared to go that bit further (so absolutely not my fault!) <blush>

I do........

I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me

Boy do I............have for over 20 years the bvd's went bye bye 20 years ago when my wife bought me a dozen pairs of satin panties for Christmas.

0628.jpg

Boy do I............have for over 20 years the bvd's went bye bye 20 years ago when my wife bought me a dozen pairs of satin panties for Christmas.

0628.jpg

I have on red lace panties right now!
they are a little tight right now:D:nana:

As for the rest of me...

Lovely, Ms_Vyxyn, just lovely in all respects.

These are in another thread already - forgot I was in here

IMG_1646d.jpg

Last edited:
I have recently begun wearing panties. I was sneaking my wifes when she wouldnt notice but then decided to get some of my own. I bought 2 thongs and I cannot wear them enough. I get so hard when I wear them, my cock just pops right out the top. I love the way they feel, and the way they look. I really like my pink thong with the sequins. I ordered a black sequined choker teddy for my wife from Lovers Lane. I hope it is big enough for me too fit into. I would love to see myself in it. Have to wait and see. I would love to wear them for a big black stud to get him excited.

I have recently begun wearing panties. I was sneaking my wifes when she wouldnt notice but then decided to get some of my own. I bought 2 thongs and I cannot wear them enough. I get so hard when I wear them, my cock just pops right out the top. I love the way they feel, and the way they look. I really like my pink thong with the sequins. I ordered a black sequined choker teddy for my wife from Lovers Lane. I hope it is big enough for me too fit into. I would love to see myself in it. Have to wait and see. I would love to wear them for a big black stud to get him excited.

Panties do feel so nice on a Hard Cock!

Back