The Pussy Slide Tease

Given this thread is about the tease, you would hope that I would have a bit more control, and perhaps aim, than to simply explode on my keyboard. :cool:

There are plenty of other places I'd prefer to deposit my load. Care to find out...

Yea, give me an idea :D:kiss:

Yea, give me an idea :D:kiss:

Mmm, I love to cum inside, just at the opening, on her clit, on her neatly trimmed bush, on her wet panties, in her belly button, directly on her nipples, on her glasses, into a glass as she guides the explosion, into her mouth, on her lips, between her ass cheeks, on the small of her back, and on her feet.

I believe you we're going to share your experience from trying the pussy slide tease with your boyfriend. Would love to hear how it went.

Jon

I believe you we're going to share your experience from trying the pussy slide tease with your boyfriend. Would love to hear how it went.

Jon

Will maybe be doing that tonight when I have him tie me up and gag me - make me his bitch. Already have a safe code. :):devil:

Will maybe be doing that tonight when I have him tie me up and gag me - make me his bitch. Already have a safe code. :):devil:

mmmmm, hopefully everything went as you planned/desired. You are an incredibly erotic woman Killjoy.

Haven't been around for a while, but wanted to bump this thread to see if we could restart it a bit.

Common ladies, tell us how you like to be teased

Haven't been around for a while, but wanted to bump this thread to see if we could restart it a bit.

Common ladies, tell us how you like to be teased

I usually do this to tease, not be teased. Although I guess I do end up teasing both of us. I wait till the foreplay has me plenty worked up and very wet. I have him lay on his back and I climb on top. I slide on keeping his hardness at an angle so that is will slide past my wet lips without entering. I slowly slide back and forth, coating him in my juices. I make sure he can feel how wet and hot I am. I let him relish the feeling of being so close to his goal, but not quite there. I can feel his throbbing against my clit. I will slowly allow the tip of him into the entrance of my hole, before backing him out entirely. I love to hear him moan in disappointment. I repeat this several times depending on how big of a tease I feel like being. This play usually ends with him begging to enter me. When I feel it is time, I will swiftly lower myself onto him. He slides in so easily, already being so wet. Many times, this first thrust of me driving him home, is enough to make me cum.

I usually do this to tease, not be teased. Although I guess I do end up teasing both of us. I wait till the foreplay has me plenty worked up and very wet. I have him lay on his back and I climb on top. I slide on keeping his hardness at an angle so that is will slide past my wet lips without entering. I slowly slide back and forth, coating him in my juices. I make sure he can feel how wet and hot I am. I let him relish the feeling of being so close to his goal, but not quite there. I can feel his throbbing against my clit. I will slowly allow the tip of him into the entrance of my hole, before backing him out entirely. I love to hear him moan in disappointment. I repeat this several times depending on how big of a tease I feel like being. This play usually ends with him begging to enter me. When I feel it is time, I will swiftly lower myself onto him. He slides in so easily, already being so wet. Many times, this first thrust of me driving him home, is enough to make me cum.

That is so hot....

Dear me!

That sounds very nice. One of those please!

This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon

Hell yes I enjoy it! And so does he! That is one of my favorite ways to wake him up in the morning if it's early, just roll over and start to rub on him. Even better when he uses a bullet vibe on me while I rub him like this, then we both cum.....

tifani

mmmm simply luscious. He is a lucky man

Personally, I love it when my partner does this. A huge tease. :)

I love it. The feel of the heat, the strength of the hard shaft sliding up and down my slit and clit. and yes i do like to cum this way. Shoot who am I kidding - I like to cum anyway!!!

My wife says she loves the feeling of my cock head popping/snapping her clit. She says its like a charge of electricity going right through her pussy.

For me, just feeling her writhe underneath me as I use my cock to provide pleasure is so incredibly erotic.

don't do this much with my OL:rose: but after last night may need to more often. we were going at it with me on top and i slipped out and the rubbed a few times just up between her lips thinking i'd slide back in...and woops she came while i was doing that and that sent me over as well!

yes love the tease and feel of a hard cock sliding up and down my pussy as it heightens the anticipation of wanting to have it inside of me, to the point where i have to have it inside of me while im made to come all over it

I love the tease through my panties. (the tease of the tease) .love to do it on the sofa sitting on top of the man making out, with a nice hard on, some pre cum with only my panties on. The Feeling of a hard cock rubbing against my panties making me wet and then just pulling my panties to the side to rub my clit and slide up and down between my wet lips ...drives me so crazy

I love the tease through my panties. (the tease of the tease) .love to do it on the sofa sitting on top of the man making out, with a nice hard on, some pre cum with only my panties on. The Feeling of a hard cock rubbing against my panties making me wet and then just pulling my panties to the side to rub my clit and slide up and down between my wet lips ...drives me so crazy

Very sexy. The panties are a nice touch. Would love to see my cock sliding on you

Once you go up there and view the videos, you find other that are very hot, too. I found some wet panty fucking that was very nice! Any ladies who would like to roleplay this pls PM me!

Last edited:
Mmmm thank you Killjoy, that's lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
Back