Any curious, straight guys out there?

Pretty safe means if you don't have open sores in your mouth or let the guy cum in your eye or put his cum in an open sore elsewhere on your body. If you contract aids from having cum in your mouth, you might be the first recorded ever.
 
Bi-curious in GA

Hey all,
26 yo here in Georgia. Interested in sucking and anal (receiving mostly, but willing to give if asked). Any young (under 30) in the area interested?

Scott
 
23 curious male in Denver, CO area here. I want to try an experience with another man and I have a desire that 's growing stronger.

If you are interested PM me.
 
Curious and north of Toronto. I just want oral...every time I think of anal the words 'exit hole only' flash through my mind.
 
You would know if you want anal. If you like your own fingers up there and have pushed other things in your ass, you want it. If you haven't played with yourself and are an adult, you probably don't wan't your ass fucked. I like the feeling of my ass filled and I don't mind my cock in another guy's ass. I am just looking to find a buddy to play with. PM me.
 
married bicurious in ohio not into kissing or cuddling but would like to try oral and anal
 
sjon56 said:
You would know if you want anal. If you like your own fingers up there and have pushed other things in your ass, you want it. If you haven't played with yourself and are an adult, you probably don't wan't your ass fucked. I like the feeling of my ass filled and I don't mind my cock in another guy's ass. I am just looking to find a buddy to play with. PM me.

I don't mind the feeling of a finger or something thin up there, just a cock or dildo is just too much.
 
i have put a vib up my ass and it felt great but it wasnt shaped like a cock or anything like that so i dont know if i would like ti or not
 
Definitely Bi

MM sex is definitely good. Sucking/fucking, I will take or give. I'm predominately straight but variety is the spice of life.

I've had several experiences with men and always use condoms for anal sex. I have not used protection for oral (I know... not the safest) but most of the fun in oral is actually having the cock pumping cum in your mouth.

Here is a pic. Love to have some lips on it...
 

Attachments

  • img_0017.jpg
    img_0017.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,390
Im a straight guy who recently turned 21.Ive been curious for a while now.I would very much like to receive oral from a guy.Then maybe return the favor.
 
horny40M said:
I am a straight guy who is curious about sucking a cock off till it shoots hot cum in my mouth and then getting my tight hole fucked....any takers?

MASS Here!
 
feel about same way as you do never have done it but feel like trying dont want any anal stuff or kissing just alot teasing with tounge and licking . not so far central illinois
 
Bump

A little bump to keep this near the front...

Like many here, I don't find many opportunities to partake in bi sex. Ok, damn scarce is more like it. Maybe some more Oregonians will chime in…
 
For you guys who are interested in sucking another guy off or being blown by another guy, You may want to try a Gloryhole. Go to your local adult video arcade and check to see if there are any holes inside the video booth. Wait for a guy to enter the booth next to you and rub your finger around the hole. (its the sign that you want him to stick his dick through.) Then have your way with it. There is something very HOT about not seeing each other and never talking. Atleast for me that is.....
 
If there is anyone from the Richmond, VA area who would like to suck a cock, I can provide one. I have had oral from another guy and it is hot. I am willing to touch but can not bring myself to actually put a cock into my mouth. Must be my strong upbringing.

If you are inclined to do this, I would enjoy it AND I will definately show up!

PM me if you are interested
 
Jeff, I sent you a PM. I've been looking for glory holes in L.A. for a while; no luck. Odd, you'd think that the world capital of the porn industry would have one or two. ANy suggestions?
 
Have been getting more curious to try sucking a nice hard cock as time passes. Am remembering the feeling of my tongue on my own cock. Used to be able to reach!! Think I'd like to try someone elses and have them suck me off too. Not into the kissing or anal though.
 
Oral in Phoenix

Recently divorced guy in Phoenix that would like to trade blow jobs with a disease free drug free partner. Would start slow, probably cyber sex, phone sex. then maybe mutual masterbation, then sucking cock. Never been down this road before before but very interested in tasting something new.
 
Back
Top