long labia minora

iluvlonglabia

Virgin
Joined
Oct 20, 2014
Posts
6
i have a huuuge fetish for girls with long pussy lips and it seems to me that either i have a rare enough fetish that it is hard to find similar minded people, or im just stupid and im not using literotica correctly! personally i believe that long labia are the sexiest thing a girl could ever possibly have, and i find them out of this world beautiful. any girls who are endowed with such beautiful labia please post in here and show off your attributes! any guys who have a similar mindset please post here too!
 
I love long lips on a woman. Not sure why I said a woman as opposed to a man, but I love lips so long they whistle when the wind blows. Sometimes when i am with a woman with very long lips i wrap beanie weenies in them so i can eat them like a pig in a blanket. You know what I mean?

What is it about lips so long they can be doubled as a panty liner that gets you going?
 
Is this long in length or like gravity took its toll meat curtains vag?
 
Yea he could've been more precise, more specific but I think he was trying to just go for the general thing of the thing.

I was hoping he would have some pic's, I like the long ones too.....not those dam whistlers that Clowns likes....:D

You have any pic's Aqua? :kiss::rose:
 
I was hoping he would have some pic's, I like the long ones too.....not those dam whistlers that Clowns likes....:D


Well I gotta say I think Clowns just solved an age old mystery for me. I remember times rollin down the road on my bike with a woman & I'd hear this whistling sound. It never happened when I rode solo & only happened with certain women. I've pulled the bike over to see if I could see anything but never thought it could've been the woman. Go figure.......
 
Do any ladies on here have long floppy cunt lips? I miss my Bassett hound and you could help me with this portrait I am trying to sketch by memory.
 
Speaking personally, I love ling hanging lips , to be able to suck on them , play with them when the woman is wet is heaven for me . I find women of colour have the most exotic colouring on the edges but they are all individual , like their owners ,
A question for ladies , do the longer lips give discomfort in different situations
 
Speaking personally, I love ling hanging lips , to be able to suck on them , play with them when the woman is wet is heaven for me . I find women of colour have the most exotic colouring on the edges but they are all individual , like their owners ,
A question for ladies , do the longer lips give discomfort in different situations

Depends on how hard the wind is blowing or so I have heard.
 
Back
Top