Genuine Anal

UKMilf

Virgin
I think I get more excited about anal these days than ‘straight’ sex. I’m getting better at taking it all and taking it hard. When I was younger it was awful, do you think that was just an inconsiderate Lover or am I getting better at it will time?
Any women really love anal?
Any men want to talk about what makes it better for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
would the antonym of Genuine Anal be Trump Anal?

what is genuine these days anyway?

There's really not much worse than disingenuous anal.

Yes, that ranks right up there with half-hearted anal.

This thread reminds me of a woman I know who has a particular fondness for what she calls "proper anal". She describes proper anal as basically being bent over or pinned down by a man and him "really going to town" on her ass with little to no regard for how it feels for her. It has become something of an inside joke in our conversations: there's anal... and then there's proper anal! :D

Years ago I had this dirty bird bent over her kitchen table, giving her a right rogering from behind.

Suddenly she heard keys in the front door and hiss-pered, “Oh my God, it’s my husband! Try the backdoor!”

Thinking back, I probably should have ran, but you don’t get the opportunity for proper anal everyday.

We're all set for proper anal tonight. New toys and the "secret sauce".

6e985e2876ad7ec07e20726f0c27ecc0--valentines-day-ecards-funny-valentine.jpg

I think y'all are over-analyzing the subject. On the other hand, I guess one could say that being anal retentive is preferable to a prolapse.

Not Really A Pain In The Ass

The best anal should ache, just a little, so you can still feel the effect of that cock the following morning… in a blissful way...

sooo, two women rutting back to back with a three foot long dildo, anally shared, would be "too faux anal?"

I think I get more excited about anal these days than ‘straight’ sex. I’m getting better at taking it all and taking it hard. When I was younger it was awful, do you think that was just an inconsiderate Lover or am I getting better at it will time?
What makes it better: Someone who really wants it and therefore is relaxed into accepting, knows how to allow herself to cum, and is relaxed with her partner about the "after". A lot of guys concentrate on the how to get her to do it with them, but don't put a lot of planning on the being cool with anything and creating a nice atmosphere for her to want it again.
My wife says that her first times were thoughts of this is good turning randomly to mind panic of what's he going to see after, and then losing the moment. Took her a while to accept that anything is ok so just go with it.

What makes it better: Someone who really wants it and therefore is relaxed into accepting, knows how to allow herself to cum, and is relaxed with her partner about the "after". A lot of guys concentrate on the how to get her to do it with them, but don't put a lot of planning on the being cool with anything and creating a nice atmosphere for her to want it again.
My wife says that her first times were thoughts of this is good turning randomly to mind panic of what's he going to see after, and then losing the moment. Took her a while to accept that anything is ok so just go with it.
Pretty good advice, you understand the female perspective well

I've had fake anal. You know... They say they're gonna put their cock in your ass but you get it in the pussy instead. Not quite the same.

trump may be proof that there can be anal pregnancies. his mother gave birth to a turd

Try and keep your stupid political views out of a half decent and semi-funny thread.

#1 HE WON

#2 the OTHER HALF of the population (not YOUR HALF) voted for him so all you manage to do is make yourself out to be an idiot in front of HALF the readers here.

And for the record, it wasn't HALF. A sizable minority, but nearly 3 million short of half.

Try and keep your stupid political views out of a half decent and semi-funny thread.

#1 HE WON

#2 the OTHER HALF of the population (not YOUR HALF) voted for him so all you manage to do is make yourself out to be an idiot in front of HALF the readers here.

And for the record, it wasn't HALF. A sizable minority, but nearly 3 million short of half.

Not half the population - only 58% of eligible voters even shucked their keister to the ballot box.

As pointed out by twister947, YOUR BOY was short on the popular vote as well, as he only received 48.89% of total votes, from the 58% of eligible voters who voted.

Toss in some strategic and creative gerrymandering, and it is quite easy for over HALF the population (the smart half, who don't struggle with the maths) to see how one steals an election.

tumblr_nklijx0Kxu1qznwjno1_500.png

A fine, fine example of the American people receiving some good ol' genuine anal.

/ end of thread derailment.

Back to the winkin' B-Holes, and the genuine violation thereof!

You have not tried anal until you have tried it with two men at once. Well not both of them in the same location. One anal and the other vaginally. I have never never never come so hard as I have when getting it like that. Anal takes a great guy or girl who want to really pleasure by doing anal and not for those who want a tight hole, wham bam type. It should take a lot of time and someone who is not really fussy if things get a little messy. In addition you need to practice a lot with yours first. They sell them in thickness graduations, start less thick to thicker over a few months and then try anal sex, you will see how much more it had improved to be able to to accommodate with out pain. Oh course use A LOT of lube.

If you want full control of the situation be in top. If you need help coming use a toy or have him use a finger. If you want a mind blowing drug like high use two mature men who want to please you and then themselves.

Oh man, this was so funny till politics got involved...

Anyways to answer your ORIGINAL question. I would say both, bag lovers mixed with inexperience, but everyone gets better over time.

And just to interject on the politics, every electron whoever loses acts like a whiny little bitch, no one's stealing anything, you just didn't get what you wanted, end of story. (I'm used to losing, I'm an independent!) :p

No kidding. :mad:

Here's a true story.

Was complaining to an online friend about how my then husband (now ex) never wanted sex. Ex was Italian and so was the guy I was talking to. Guy told me to go to the kitchen naked with a clove of garlic tied around my neck and see what happened. I did.

Then I returned to the computer to tell the guy that he'd hit me in the face with the fridge door to get at the pizza within. Did not even notice me! :eek:

Back