Because Big Sister Says So!

Having allowed Marie to dry her, Cathy strode nude up the hall, with the likewise naked Marie at her heels, following the sound of Casey's moans to the master suite. Looking inside, she saw her little sister writhing on the bed as Gus gave her oral sex. Cathy knew from experience that Gus, actually her sister Marie's boyfriend, performed cunnilingus with singular mastery.

"When you two are done there," Cathy growled coolly. "I'd like to get on with our day."

Still standing in full view of the lovers on the large bed, Cathy loudly instructed Marie, addressing her by her new slave name. "Lesbian Slut... go get dressed. I don't care what you wear, as long as you wear a skirt or dress, and don't wear a bra, panties, or pantyhose."

She then kissed Marie passionately, and went to get dressed herself.
 
Simple Slave Attire



“Lesbian Slut,” Cathy addressed Marie by her new pet name. “Go get dressed. I don’t care what you wear, as long as you wear a skirt or dress, and don’t wear a bra, panties, or pantyhose.”

She kissed Marie passionately, and then headed down the hall, presumably to go get dressed herself. Marie watched her walking, completely comfortable in her nudity, just as, Marie realized, she herself had become.

A moan drew Marie’s attention back through the doorway to the master bedroom, where Marie’s boyfriend Gus continued performing cunnilingus on her younger sister, Casey. Still feeling no jealousy, Marie longed to join them, not to supplant Casey, but to share in their loving joy. The deal she had made with Cathy, however, forbid this. With a sigh, Marie walked to her own bedroom.

Cathy’s command regarding underwear shortened the process of dressing. Marie picked out a dark blue denim skirt, a sky blue satin cami, and a slate blue cotton sweater. The skirt went to just below her knees, where its hem met the tops of her boots, under which she wore plain white athletic socks.

She went into the bathroom across the hall to do her hair and her makeup. She realized she should try to please Cathy with her appearance, rather than Gus, for whom she normally tried to dress attractively. She left her hair very simply coiffured, parted down the middle and hanging loose around her shoulders and kept out of her face with a pair of bobby pins. On the other hand, she applied her makeup, especially the blue eye shadow and black eye liner, more heavily than usual, looking for a “lesbian slut” style. She picked her darkest shade of lipstick.

She checked herself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She could not decide if she looked suited to her new role or not, but did not know, given the cold weather, a more appropriate way to dress. Hoping Cathy would approve, Marie headed out into the living room to see if anyone else had finished getting ready.


 
"When you two are done there," Cathy's voice plied through the waves of ecstasy washing over Casey. "I'd like to get on with our day."

Casey glanced over to see her two older sisters, Cathy and Marie, in the bedroom doorway. They watched as Marie's boyfriend Gus continued licking Casey's clitoris. This incestuous exhibitionism redoubled Casey's pleasure. She moaned with the sensual anticipation of impending orgasm.
 
Not wanting to wear a dress this early in the day, Cathy still wanted to emphasize her position as Domanatrix over Gus and her sisters. She started with her underwear. The black lace underwire bra displayed her large breasts nicely. Although she added the matching garter belt, she left off the panties. She wanted her slaves to have unhindered access to her womanhood whenever she felt the need for some quick satisfaction. She rolled sheer black stocking up her legs and snapped them securely to the garters.

Her black wool skirt and black angora sweater fit her form tightly. She appreciated how her full bust looked in this outfit, contrasted against her thin waist and narrow hips. A pair of high heeled black granny boots completed the severe ensemble.

She dried and slightly curled her hair. She applied little makeup, just some blush, black eyeliner, and mascara. Giving herself one quick and confident review in the mirror, she headed out to see if anyone else had finished getting ready.

She found Marie waiting there, looking nervous. She had dressed a bit plainly for Cathy's tastes, but she would learn. Perhaps they would go shopping today for more appropriate apparel for a slave.

"I think Gus and Casey may be a while, yet," Cathy chuckled. She sat on the couch, hiked up her skirt and spread her legs. The stockings and garters nicely framed her delicate sex. She crooked a finger to summon Marie. "You, Lesbian Slut, may keep me entertained until they are ready."
 
Service While You Wait



Cathy looked stunning dressed in all black, her tight sweater and skirt accenting her full bosom over her thin waist and narrow hips. She sat on the couch, hiked up her skirt and spread her legs. Her black stockings and garters nicely framed her womanhood, topped with soft black fur. She crooked a finger to summon Marie as she spoke. “I think Gus and Casey may be a while, yet. You, Lesbian Slut, may keep me entertained until they are ready.”

Cathy’s slave for less than a day, Marie had already come to relish every opportunity to show her older sister how much she loved her through the unique ecstasy of sex. She immediately, obediently, and enthusiastically got on her knees before her mistress. Marie then softly kissed Cathy’s already glistening vulva in prelude to the more vigorous cunnilingus soon to follow.


 
"When you two are done there," Cathy's voice intruded upon Gus's concentration as he focused on giving Casey cunnilingus. "I'd like to get on with our day."

Gus did not bother to lift his head to reply. He did notice Casey's responsive moan, however, and how her hips started bucking more passionately. He decided to honor Cathy's implication that they should hurry. Slipping two fingers into Karen, he started lapping at her clitoris as rapidly as he could.
 
Cathy chuckled deeply as Marie knelt between her spread legs with unmistakable enthusiasm. She had taught her sister well. Further proof of this came with the skill by which Marie applied her lips and tongue to Cathy's womanhood. Soon, Cathy's squeals of delight changed to groans of ecstasy.
 
"Yes!" Karen cried out when Gus slipped two fingers into her. He continued lapping at her clitoris as rapidly as he could.

"I'm gonna come!" she shouted. Her fingernails clutched the bedspread and her body convulsed as she did.
 
"I'm gonna come!" Casey screamed. Gus wrapped his arms more tightly around her thighs, trying to keep his lapping tongue in constant contact with her clitoris as her body convulsed in overwhelming ecstasy.
 
Service with a Smile



Cathy’s squeals of delight changed to groans of ecstacy as Marie licked her clitoris. Then Casey’s scream merged from the hallway to the bedrooms. “I’m gonna come!”

Marie smiled around her extended tongue. Of course, even after Gus and Casey finished making love, they would have to clean up and dress. She had some time yet to satisfy Cathy as fully as it sounded Gus had gratified Casey.


 
"I'm gonna come!" Casey's scream came from the master bedroom at the far end of the hall to fill the living room where Cathy groaned in ecstasy as Marie licked her clitoris.

"Me, too..." Cathy replied softly to no one in particular. Then her back arched and she cried out as orgasm exploded from her loins. "Oh! Fuck Marie... That's so good!"

As this first climax subsided, she reached down, wrapped her right hand behind Marie's head, and held her mouth to her womanhood. While it sounded like Karen and Gus had nearly finished their lovemaking, it would take them some time to clean up and dress. Cathy decided to enjoy Marie's ever-increasing skills at cunnilingus until they showed up.
 
New Habits



“Oh! Fuck, Marie!!!” Cathy screamed in orgasm as she reached down, wrapped her right hand behind her sister’s head, and held her mouth to her womanhood. “That’s so good!”

Marie giggled around her tongue, pleased and proud to have bestowed such ecstasy upon her beloved older sibling. Already habituated to servicing Cathy’s limitless sexual needs, the oddity of her pride never crossed Marie’s mind. Now, she simply focused upon using all her recently acquired skills to maintain and redouble her sister’s sensual climax.


 
Gus wrapped his arms more tightly around Casey's thighs, trying to keep his lapping tongue in constant contact with her clitoris as her body convulsed in overwhelming ecstasy. She rewarded his efforts with a scream: "I'm coming! Oh! God.... I'm coming!"

Her dancer's lithesome body arched upon the mattress as she cried out again, then it collapsed with rapturous exhaustion.
 
"I'm coming!" Casey's scream emerged from the master bedroom at the far end of the hall to fill the living room where Cathy groaned in ecstasy as Marie licked her clitoris. "Oh! God.... I'm coming!"

"Oh God!!!" Cathy echoed as a third orgasm washed over her body while the second had barely subsided. "Oh fuck! Again... YES!"
 
Keeping it Going



“Oh God!!!” Cathy screamed as Marie’s tongue provoked a rapid series of orgasms. “Oh fuck! Again... YES!”

While she continued to flick her tongue tip on Cathy’s clitoris, Marie slipped two, then three, fingers up into her.


 
"I'm coming!" Casey screamed as Gus continued licking her clitoris. Her dancer's lithesome body arched upon the mattress "Oh! God.... I'm coming!"

With one final cry of ecstasy, she collapsed back onto the bedclothes. Gus moved out from between her legs, careful not to brush her sensitive thighs that quivered with lingering sensation, and settled onto the bed next to her.

"I love you, Case," he whispered, hoping it made her joy complete.
 
"Oh fuck!" Cathy screamed as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body. "Again... YES!"

Cathy's hips began to buck. Somehow continuing to flick her tongue on Cathy’s clitoris, Marie slipped two, then three, fingers up into her.

"Oh that's..." Cathy cried. "I love.... That's... that's...."
 
Throwing a Curve



“Oh that’s...” Cathy cried out as Marie continued to flick her tongue tip on Cathy’s clitoris while slipping two, then three, fingers up into her. “I love.... That’s... that’s....”

Marie got a fourth digit inside her sister, then curled all her fingers so that they pressed as firmly as possible against her G-spot as she lapped as forcefully as possible on her clit.


 
"What...?" Cathy screamed with pleasurable surprise as Marie got a fourth digit inside her, then curled all her fingers so that they pressed as firmly as possible against her G-spot "How did you...?"

Then Marie resumed lapped as forcefully as possible on Cathy's clitoris. Cathy's hips started bouncing in orgasmic rhythm as she cried out "Christ! I've never... never.... How did you...? Where did you...? How?! Oh God! You're incredible!!! I love you! I'm... I'm...."

Cathy's remaining moans became unintelligible nonsense as countless and unending waves of pure ecstasy radiated from her loins to every part of her trembling body.
 
"I love you, Case," he whispered after he moved up to settle onto the bed next to her.

"I love you, too," she replied breathlessly, her body still trembling from the orgasm he had just given her. It all seemed wonderfully surreal. She had developed a crush on Gus after her sister Marie started dating him. She never expected that one day she could openly profess her affection, and do so without it causing a problem with Marie. She sighed. "I'm so happy."
 
"I'm so happy," Casey sighed after expressing her love for Gus. He felt the same. While he loved Marie first, in the years since they started dating, he had grown increasingly attracted to her younger sister. To think he now could have them both exceeded, if not his fantasies, at least any previous expectations.

He could hear the architect of these perfect circumstances, Marie and Casey's older sister Cathy, screaming in orgasmic pleasure down the hall, presumably from something she had Marie doing to her. Gus chuckled. "It sounds like everyone is pretty happy this morning. Cathy told us to get moving when we finished, though, and I don't want to keep our Mistress waiting once Marie has finished with her."

He climbed out of bed and, after admiring her lovely face, long blonde hair, and tight but curvaceous body one more time, offered Casey his hand.
 
Still feeling wobbly from her recent orgasm, Casey accepted Gus's hand to help her out of bed. She gently kissed his cheek in appreciation, then headed toward the door of the master suite, heading to her own bedroom to dress. Stopping in the doorway, she turned back toward Gus and smiled.

"As you are my master now, I suppose I should ask if there is anything in particular you would like me to wear?"
 
Ultimate Joy



“Oh God!” Cathy cried out as Marie sandwiched her clitoris and G-Spot between her probing fingers and relentless tongue. “You’re incredible!!! I love you! I’m... I’m....”

Cathy's remaining moans became unintelligible as her hips jerked and body tembled in obvious ecstacy. Marie found herself laughing around her extended tongue. The pleasure she gave her sister, and the love Cathy professed in return, made her so happy!


 
Gus enjoyed watching Casey, now fully comfortable in their intimacy, walking nude down the hallway. She stopped in the doorway of her bedroom, turned back toward Gus, and smiled. "As you are my master now, I suppose I should ask if there is anything in particular you would like me to wear?"

"I've always loved you in skirts," he replied. "You have such perfect legs. Something with a slit.... Oh... and don't wear any panties underneath."
 
"You have such perfect legs," Gus told Casey after commanding her to wear a skirt. He then became more specific. "Something with a slit.... Oh... and don't wear any panties underneath."

She bowed her head, mostly in acquiescence, but also to hide her smirk. She could have predicted that final instruction. She did not mind. It would make her all the more accessible to the pleasure he gave her, should the opportunity arise. She then looked up, curtsied, and smiled. "Yes, Master."
 
Back
Top