PM asshattery

I don't know if it falls into PM asshattery, but I have (so far) a total of seven posts (including this one) and a PM count here at 27 that I would classify as less than stellar. Propositions, invites to Skype, requests for nude pics, etc. Is this what one would consider normal?

Maybe I should post in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with sex. Maybe that would drop the count.

I don't know if it falls into PM asshattery, but I have (so far) a total of seven posts (including this one) and a PM count here at 27 that I would classify as less than stellar. Propositions, invites to Skype, requests for nude pics, etc. Is this what one would consider normal?

Maybe I should post in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with sex. Maybe that would drop the count.

I doubt it.

Make yourself invisible. That’ll cut the unsolicited pms down to about none.

:)

I've only gotten a couple like that over the years. I tried to engage both in genuine conversation, but that failed.

I probably suffer less of it because I'm a guy

Wtelf?

Just received an invite to a Lit dating site from someone who's membership here is so new, the pixels are still forming...
What the ever-loving fuck??

Just received an invite to a Lit dating site from someone who's membership here is so new, the pixels are still forming...
What the ever-loving fuck??

You ladies shouldn't feel alone I've gotten pm's inviting me to other sites.

I recently received a PM offering to be the face my avatar could sit on since she is in a squatting position. No hello, no how are you doing?????? Just straight to wanting me to sit on his face.

I just posted in a thread about other people hearing one have sex (or hearing other people having sex), and this dude took that as a clear invitation to PM me about how hot it is hearing his daughter having sex ... sigh.

I just posted in a thread about other people hearing one have sex (or hearing other people having sex), and this dude took that as a clear invitation to PM me about how hot it is hearing his daughter having sex ... sigh.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: That is an entirely different scenario. Did you reply???

Newest example of PM asshattery: I get a message asking if I'd be interested in a chat about incest! So I have to ask him what the fuck makes him think I'd be interested at all? I swear, this place is getting more and more flooded with losers.

Him:
Hi,
After having read your extensive intro and posts , there is not much I can
do but say only what I came here to say. Your body is
beautiful. You may not care about these compliments anymore
but I couldn't stop myself because of that. Furthermore, me
being heterosexual it has had a somewhat desirable effect on
me not that I have any misconceptions about having 'fun' with
you.. But a man can hope. It is on this last note that I must
end my rather unsolicited message
In the unlikely event that you may find yourself curious to have
a conversation with me, you may always pm me back.
Thanks.
Regards,
Redacted

Me:
Thank you for the compliments, but no.

Him:
Lol.

You're so stuck up on saying no that that's become your default answer

Rejection is difficult for some "men."

This didn't happen on Lit, but I just got the following message on another online haunt:

Asshat: That picture makes you look very masculine ...

Me: Fortunately, I don't really give a fuck what you think, particularly since you can't be bothered to post any photos at all.

[The pic in question is a gym photo and I do look ripped, but a lot of that's because of the lighting, which is why I took the pic in the first place.]

Meh. I got my first ‘invite’ about six nanoseconds after my account opened.

Block
Block
Block
Block

Problem solved. Talking to such creatures is counterproductive.

Last edited:
It was a couple of weeks ago but I got this one from one of "Lit's finest." The title and text were the same: "Email me your good family fun stories to ...@gmail.com"

I gave him the following response (and then blocked him): Sorry, but I'm not interested in providing you with beat-off material so that you can jerk off later. Go pester someone else for your creepy shit!

I get the feeling he was probably spamming several people. I wonder if he actually thinks he'll get a sincere response from sending out shit like this?

I posted something about bra fitting and got a PM about how it must have been so arousing trying on stuff with my daughter. Uh... No. Not into incest or women so....

It was a couple of weeks ago but I got this one from one of "Lit's finest." The title and text were the same: "Email me your good family fun stories to ...@gmail.com"

I gave him the following response (and then blocked him): Sorry, but I'm not interested in providing you with beat-off material so that you can jerk off later. Go pester someone else for your creepy shit!

I get the feeling he was probably spamming several people. I wonder if he actually thinks he'll get a sincere response from sending out shit like this?
that's what we down here in the south like to refer to as "the buckshot method"..

I posted something about bra fitting and got a PM about how it must have been so arousing trying on stuff with my daughter. Uh... No. Not into incest or women so....

This meme seems to be an appropriate response. Feel free to use it..
5d29211fc9851c8ebcbcf194078ecfa9--funny-memes-funny-shit.jpg

<Rant>

I've been more active on Lit again lately, so the PMs have picked up. Most of them have been from awesome guys. A few of those I haven't responded to because I'm not quite sure what to say back, but it's not because of any asshattery.

But I got one today that's just like the old times for me.

----

"I bet your not really as hot as you say. If your even really a woman. But hey, #provemewrong with nude pics of you.
----

That's it. That's the PM.

Hey, Asshat! I don't have to prove anything to you, hashtags are pointless on Lit, and it's 'you're', not 'your'! Dumbass! :mad:

</Rant>

<Rant>

I've been more active on Lit again lately, so the PMs have picked up. Most of them have been from awesome guys. A few of those I haven't responded to because I'm not quite sure what to say back, but it's not because of any asshattery.

But I got one today that's just like the old times for me.

----

"I bet your not really as hot as you say. If your even really a woman. But hey, #provemewrong with nude pics of you.
----

That's it. That's the PM.

Hey, Asshat! I don't have to prove anything to you, hashtags are pointless on Lit, and it's 'you're', not 'your'! Dumbass! :mad:

</Rant>

Give him the red pen of death! Asshats HATE that!!

Got a good one this morning.

”What kind of panties are you wearing this morning ms Kristen ?“

I replied and asked him if this approach typically works for him, because I found it off putting. He claims it does indeed work. At least he apologized. 🤷*♀️

Rejection at it's finest :rolleyes::p

"What are you? Some key nd of but case I think. You just want to tease us guys and when we answer your post, you come up with this knowledge nd ifvshit..
You need to delete y ok ur profile and your name from Lit..I think you are a selfish little bitch.."

”What kind of panties are you wearing this morning ms Kristen ?“

I replied and asked him if this approach typically works for him, because I found it off putting. He claims it does indeed work. At least he apologized. 🤷*♀️

If I asked you “what are reading right now,” would that be less off putting?

:)

Back