Calling all nymphos and sex-a-holics

dwise80

"let there be lips"
anyone want to join me in admitting to being a nympho or sex-a-holic? cum join the club!!

How many times each day do you all think about sex?

Are you just a majot flirt with everyone?

Is there a special someone who gets most of your attention or would you go out seeking attention?

What is it about sex that arrouses you most; the physical or the emotional or the anticipation or......?

I'll go first.......

Hi, I'm D and I'm a nympho.....I think about sex at LEAST a dozen or more times each day. I am a major flirt with everyone, men and women alike, but there are a very select few who would actually get my personal attention.

My fav thing about sex is the anticipation of the act....the build up...both flirting and foreplay.

Cum join me and tell what your opinion is and share your stories.....

D :p :p :p :p

I am definitely a sex-a-holic.

I think about sex all day most every day (unless I'm really sick or something). I mentially picture most women (and some guys) I walk by in the hallway, or pass going down the street, in different sexual positions or scenes. Sometimes I play "wonder what they like" and try to guess a person's favorite sexual activity from looking at them. I'm just contantly doing this. A little more difficult when I'm with my wife, but when I am I'm thinking (and mentioning) those thoughts about her.

A very "dirty old man" with my wife. Alone, out and about or at work, I think I do flirt a bit. I think it's more of an unconcious thing because I'm so turned on from having just pictured that person with a cock in their mouth, or what have you, that it's hard not to.

Is there a special someone who gets most of your attention or would you go out seeking attention?
My wife certainly gets all of my attention. Sometimes I give myself a little attention too ;). Of course, if she were to agree, I'd give more people attention too...

What is it about sex that arrouses you most; the physical or the emotional or the anticipation or......?
Sex is all about sensual pleasure for me, including the mental enjoyment of the scenes and situations I'm in. I do enjoy the anticipation before "the event", but then I really think of that as part of the foreplay rather than a separate thing. The emotional side of things is taken care of the rest of the time I'm with my wife, but when it's sex it's all about the pleasure.

(stands up, winks at Voir and blows him a kiss)

Thanks for sharing!! that was great!! I agree about the whole picturing someone walking down the hall...with me it's usually wondering how big his cock is at full mast or how big and what colour her nipples are.....

D :p

dwise80 said:
anyone want to join me in admitting to being a nympho or sex-a-holic? cum join the club!!

I'll go first.......

Hi, I'm D and I'm a nympho.....I think about sex at LEAST a dozen or more times each day. I am a major flirt with everyone, men and women alike, but there are a very select few who would actually get my personal attention.

My fav thing about sex is the anticipation of the act....the build up...both flirting and foreplay.

Cum join me and tell what your opinion is and share your stories.....

D :p :p :p :p

I love to flirt. I think about sex lots every day. There's a place at lunchtime I can go sit and watch all the office girls go by and there are lots of them.

I love the art of seduction and then the challenge of getting her off multiple times before I come.

Do I qualify?

espeteroh said:
I love to flirt. I think about sex lots every day. There's a place at lunchtime I can go sit and watch all the office girls go by and there are lots of them.

I love the art of seduction and then the challenge of getting her off multiple times before I come.

Do I qualify?

hmmmm, we might need more information...teeheehee....

ok, yes, I wanna hear more...I love hearing what visuals turn men on.....

if u think about it more than not u definitely qualify!!!

D :devil:

Yep....I'm a sex-a-holic!

Hmmm....I have to remember the last time I wasn't thinking about sex. It is often all I think about. I'm clearly trying to determine who else is thinking about sex. I work with a staff of six women and there is never a day I'm not wondering what it would be like to have one of them with with their mouth on my cock or what their pussy tastes like. I can see them in my mind's eye in various positions. Even when going to the mall with my wife and kids, I'm clearly looking at people..thinking about what would turn them on.

Are you just a major flirt with everyone?
One word answer here.....Yep!

Absolutely...my wife. However, my wife has granted me permission to be with one other woman. She chose her and I have to say, she did a very fine job. Turns out it is her best friend.

Clearly the anticipation. However, I'm very picky, and always have been, with whom I was (or am) intimate with. There has to be a connection of some sort deep down. I'm not someone who has sex just for sex...it is more of a intimate bonding and exploration with someone else.

Last edited:
espeteroh said:

Do I qualify?

hey!! I forgot to great u...I'm slipping already....sorry Darling!!

(stands up winks at Esperetoh and blows him a kiss)

D :kiss:

LovesFigures said:
Yep....I'm a sex-a-holic!

Hmmm....I have to remember the last time I wasn't thinking about sex. It is often all I think about. I'm clearly trying to determine who else is thinking about sex. I work with a staff of six women and there is never a day I'm not wondering what it would be like to have one of them with with their mouth on my cock or what their pussy tastes like. I can see them in my mind's eye in various positions. Even when going to the mall with my wife and kids, I'm clearly looking at people..thinking about what would tunr them on.

One word answer here.....Yep!

Absolutely...my wife. However, my wife has granted me permission to be with one other woman. She chose her and I have to say, she did a very fine job. Turns out it is her best friend.

Clearly the anticipation. However, I'm very picky, and always have been, with whom I was (or am) intimate with. There has to be a connection of some sort deep down. I'm not someone who has sex just for sex...it is more of a intimate bonding and exploration with someone else.

(stands up winks at LovesFigures and blows him a kiss)

welcum to the group dear.....looking forward to any stories u'd like to share...your wife choosing another Lady u'r allowed to be with sounds yummy!!

I think i may fit in here.

I flirt just about constantly, even when i'm not trying, it sometimes pisses off my DH but i don't worry about it. I think about sex constantly, everything has sexual undertones, I want sex so often that it's my husband who uses the "I'm not in the mood" or "I have a headache" cards, I don't get action nearly enough for my liking.

I've recently found the pleasure of posting on the amateur pics forum... it's interesting seeing myself in those pictures and i love telling people about them (former flings and whatnot)

muskokan said:
I think i may fit in here.

I flirt just about constantly, even when i'm not trying, it sometimes pisses off my DH but i don't worry about it. I think about sex constantly, everything has sexual undertones, I want sex so often that it's my husband who uses the "I'm not in the mood" or "I have a headache" cards, I don't get action nearly enough for my liking.

I've recently found the pleasure of posting on the amateur pics forum... it's interesting seeing myself in those pictures and i love telling people about them (former flings and whatnot)

(stands up winks at Muskokan and blows her a kiss)

welcum to the group...nice to see a lady comtribute.......

my DH was afraid of my personality and my sexuality so much that he turned into a control freak with me in his effort to suppress me.....needless to say, I'm not with him anymore......

I have a blast posting to lit!! I get a rise out of seeing what folks think of my pics...and also the flirting is a necessity for me!!

being a self-admitted nympho and all, sometimes it's the best safest way to expend some of that energy.....

D :kiss:

some Men are definitely put on edge by a sexually open and needy woman, atleast in my experience.

Lit is a great way to get rid of some pent up energy, for me it's either here or at work (I work at a car dealership/garage/gas station, so i love spending time in the back with the mechanics) and i'm sure my husband prefers here.

muskokan said:
some Men are definitely put on edge by a sexually open and needy woman, atleast in my experience.

Lit is a great way to get rid of some pent up energy, for me it's either here or at work (I work at a car dealership/garage/gas station, so i love spending time in the back with the mechanics) and i'm sure my husband prefers here.

I found that one out the hard way......he was raised in a MUCH different way from me....I'm sandiego- relaxed hippie beach child and he's east coast stuffy, oh well...

but being with out a man is like opening up the flood gates on the hoover dam into a pond....

I could use that same thing to explain how i felt when i had my first really amazing orgasm...

I'm married, so you'd think that i'd always have something when i wanted it, or heck even when i needed it but i've been going DAYS in between argh.... I think i'd be able to "procure" entertainment a lot more often if i didn't have a steady man, because i could do it now if i wanted... blah

I'm just lucky that my husband doesn't mind spending a few bucks on some nice toys for me once in a while.

AHEM.................. Hello, My nickname is KK. I am a sexaholic.

I think about sex 23/7 ( I'm sure there is some time during the day.. that I don't. I just cant count all the seconds together.) I think so much I have to relieve myself at least 2 times per day.

I flirt constantly but only because I would play at the drop of a hat if asked.

Several ladies get my attention.. I wouldn't to name names and embarass them or myself.

EVerything about sex arouses me.. the touch.. the gasp.. the kisses..nibbles.. soft licks with a warm breath.. pinch of the nipples.. Seems due to r/l intimacy.. anticipation is 99.95% and physical is .05%

:rose: to the ladies.

^5s to the guys.
KK

muskokan said:
I could use that same thing to explain how i felt when i had my first really amazing orgasm...

I'm married, so you'd think that i'd always have something when i wanted it, or heck even when i needed it but i've been going DAYS in between argh.... I think i'd be able to "procure" entertainment a lot more often if i didn't have a steady man, because i could do it now if i wanted... blah

I'm just lucky that my husband doesn't mind spending a few bucks on some nice toys for me once in a while.

I think the most amazing orgasm I've ever had was a multiple that lasted about half an hour....

but it was from waking up at the end of a very VERY vivid sex dream. Every time I moved it rolled over into more....I never even touched myself. That was really something!!!

muskokan said:
I think it's more like 99 - 1

Hello

Thanks, but due to r/l physical attention from icecube(wife).. Its really about .05

Kind of like the Dobbs tire service commercials.. up.in.fixed.done.:eek:
Sorry if TMI..

:Rose:
KK

dwise80 said:
I think the most amazing orgasm I've ever had was a multiple that lasted about half an hour....

but it was from waking up at the end of a very VERY vivid sex dream. Every time I moved it rolled over into more....I never even touched myself. That was really something!!!

Must have been one awesome dream! I'm jealous...

and i checked out your pics thread :devil:

kkceohcs said:
Hello

Thanks, but due to r/l physical attention from icecube(wife).. Its really about .05

Kind of like the Dobbs tire service commercials.. up.in.fixed.done.:eek:
Sorry if TMI..

:Rose:
KK

awe *pats*

It seems like we all need a little more attention here.... it's not our fault we have more needs than other people think we should!

kkceohcs said:

AHEM.................. Hello, My nickname is KK. I am a sexaholic.

I think about sex 23/7 ( I'm sure there is some time during the day.. that I don't. I just cant count all the seconds together.) I think so much I have to relieve myself at least 2 times per day.

I flirt constantly but only because I would play at the drop of a hat if asked.

Several ladies get my attention.. I wouldn't to name names and embarass them or myself.

EVerything about sex arouses me.. the touch.. the gasp.. the kisses..nibbles.. soft licks with a warm breath.. pinch of the nipples.. Seems due to r/l intimacy.. anticipation is 99.95% and physical is .05%

:rose: to the ladies.

^5s to the guys.
KK

(stands up winks at KK and blows him a kiss)

glad to see on my new thread Darling!! for me the anticipation is most also.....talking about what I'd do with or to him....getting us both all worked up. Kissing, licking, nibbling him everywhere, but saving his hard cock for VERY last.....

it's a big huge turn on for both knowing what I want to do, but making it last and last and last

big wet *smooch* for u KK

D :rose:

muskokan said:
awe *pats*

It seems like we all need a little more attention here.... it's not our fault we have more needs than other people think we should!

Hello Muskokan..

I agree..Its not my fault.. I am the hunter...

Didn't the wedding vows say.. until death do we part.. but back then the life expectancy was what.. 30 years?...

Damned.

BTW, I've seen your pic thread.. very VERY SEXY.:kiss:

:rose: to the ladies

^5s to the guys
KK

dwise80 said:
(stands up winks at KK and blows him a kiss)

glad to see on my new thread Darling!! for me the anticipation is most also.....talking about what I'd do with or to him....getting us both all worked up. Kissing, licking, nibbling him everywhere, but saving his hard cock for VERY last.....

it's a big huge turn on for both knowing what I want to do, but making it last and last and last

big wet *smooch* for u KK

D :rose:

THanks, DW.. I :heart: big wet ones.. :D

Gotta go. time to cleanse the puter.

:rose:
KK

muskokan said:
Must have been one awesome dream! I'm jealous...

and i checked out your pics thread :devil:

it was about a year and a half ago....and I'm actually kind of upset it was a one-time -only thing.... hehe...better then the attention I got from my DH though :devil:

and tnx for the look see at my pics.....I like knowing that the ladies look too....

Back