Anonymous Secrets Thread

-19, Male - I got fired from my last job because I jerked off at work.
 
This thread is... :eek: I can't look away! :eek:

I know! I has a certain draw doesn't it?

Okay Litsters it's a new day and I need some new secrets to post. Today we will be accepting secrets, confessions, fantasies and a new category LIES!

What is the worst lie you have ever told a significant other? Send 'em in.

Also no one has responded to me yet on whether or not they want to see pictures on this thread in conjunction with the secrets. Still waiting for someone to step up and say yes or no.

PM me or send them to Paulodom2012@gmail.com
 
If the pic is somehow revealing a secret without revealing an identity I would think it is fine...but that seems like a lot to ask
 
-31, Female - My husband is cheating on me. I've already caught him once, but I believe he has someone else. I'm lying by making him believe I'm working with him to get past it. Once he gets comfortable again and believes I am staying I am going to serve him with divorce papers at work, completely out of the blue. I will completely blindside him with it. Take that you cheating son-of-a-bitch!
 
Things are really slowing down this morning. I would appreciate some new stuff if anyone has something they would like to share.
 
I like the idea of this thread, but something about it gives me the creeps.

I have found that if you truly want something to stay a secret, you keep it to yourself. Even if you tell someone you trust, there is no guarantee it will only stay with them.

Uh,huh.
 
I like the idea of this thread, but something about it gives me the creeps.

I have found that if you truly want something to stay a secret, you keep it to yourself. Even if you tell someone you trust, there is no guarantee it will only stay with them.

Think of it more as a confidential confessional.
 
I've said this before, and I want to say it again, this is supposed to be fun! Please don;t send me things that are going to cause problems in your life or damage you personally.

If you need to get something off your chest, or you think people will get a kick out of knowing it, then send it in.

For my part, I have been deleting emails and PM right after I post, just to make sure that they don't get out any other way. If you have any concerns about anonymity with what you want to post or send in, either talk to me first, or don't send it in.

Fun is the key word. Sexy would be the backup word.


Okay, all that said, what else would you people like to see this thread cover?
 
- Female, No Age - The first man I seriously played with on Lit was married and a preacher from a Baptist church
 
neruda, I just keep wondering how long it's going to take for people to just start making shit up...unless it's happened already.

It's like reading the letters in the Penthouse forum....
 
Ella, I can only assume that it has happened already. I think it's a shame if it has.

There ave been about a dozen or so that I have gotten that I haven;t posted because they were obviously made up and just stupid on top of that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to weed some of them out?
 
Ella, I can only assume that it has happened already. I think it's a shame if it has.

There ave been about a dozen or so that I have gotten that I haven;t posted because they were obviously made up and just stupid on top of that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to weed some of them out?

no way for sure other than ramping up your bullshit meter....because i can guarantee that 50% at the least are made up or greatly embellished
 
no way for sure other than ramping up your bullshit meter....because i can guarantee that 50% at the least are made up or greatly embellished

But it doesn't make it any less entertaining for us to read!!:cool:
 
-24, Male - I know I'm supposed to be trying to get laid, but really I just want someone to love me.
 
-24, Male - I know I'm supposed to be trying to get laid, but really I just want someone to love me.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Hate the double standard.. ladies should wait for love, guys should fuck anything with a hole. gah.
 
-50, Female - I love to watch guys half my age play on cam.
 
neruda, I just keep wondering how long it's going to take for people to just start making shit up...unless it's happened already.

It's like reading the letters in the Penthouse forum....

I never believed the stories I read in the Anonymous Secrets thread until it happened to me...I was at my dentist's office when...
 
-26, Female - - Shortly after I came to the forums I met a married man. We innocently starting messaging and then eventually traded phone numbers. We have now been in an emotional affair for almost two years and see no end in sight. We hope to meet in person soon, but logistically it isn't easy. When his wife gets suspicious we have to cool things off until she relaxes. The cyber, cam and phone sex are incredible.
 
Back
Top