My Sister and her boyfriend (open for 1 male and 1 female)

SexuallyAlive

Virgin
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Posts
13
My Sister and her boyfriend

OPEN FOR 1 FEMALE - PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS


Me:
Amy, 18 years old. Attractive in a girl next door way, a slim fit body with a flat stomach, tight bum and smaller breasts than she would prefer, but firm nevertheless. A bit of a bookworm she doesn't socialise much.

RP Female:
Amy's slightly older sister Vicky (Victoria). At 19 she is an absolute stunner. The most beautiful angelic face and a perfect body to go with it. Both girls were close growing up and are still close friends but since going through puberty, have sort of gone their own ways.

RP Male:
Matt is Vicky's new boyfriend. He is 23 and a complete jock. A perfectly toned and muscled body to go with his pin-up good looks. He has always been a gentleman around the family, but has a dominant side he keeps hidden until needed.

The General Setup:
Parents are away for the evening. Vicky and Matt come back after a night out drinking whilst Amy is trying to sleep.
 
Last edited:
Amy was half asleep lying in her bed after a busy day studying. She was just drifting off when she heard muffled noises coming up the stairs. She knew her parents were away for the night, so it must be Vic.

Her sister was giggling and then judging by the loud bang she fell up the stairs. Amy rushed out of bed to help, but just as she got to her bedroom door she heard Matt's voice and realised her sister had invited him back. That is something that had never happened before.

Amy peered through the crack in the door and saw Matt helping a clearly drunk Vicky up and along the corridor. Vic was giggling and telling Matt she was going to 'fuck him rotten' as they disappeared into Vicky's room and shut the door.
Amy went back to bed and lay there in the dark and began to hear noises next door...
 

As I guided Vicky up to her house, I again found myself questioning whether I should have backed off when I found out she was 19. Alcohol still held an illicit thrill for her that had vanished for me. So when the "party" she'd taken me to had turned out to be a raging kegger, I'd been distracted the entire night by the potential consequences if her underage status got discovered. The last thing I needed was some cop writing me up for providing alcohol to the underage.

Still, glancing down at Vicky as she leaned against me, it was easy to see the countervailing impulse to ignore caution had come from. Specifically, it was the soccer-ball-sized pair of tits jiggling merrily beneath her blouse. Vicky had an absolutely insane body, but her incredible rack always left me a little light-headed as the blood from my brain drained down to my groin.

Vicky had gigglingly assured me that her parents were out all night, so I kept her unsteady gait moving forward into the house. We hadn't been going out that long, so we'd been primarily "look, but don't touch". That appeared to be out the window now, for Vicky began grinding against me and demanding that I fuck her with my giant cock. Given that invitation, I might have carried her to her bedroom even if her parents had been home.

Vicky directed me to her bedroom and we shut the door behind us. While I sat on the bed, Vicky kicked off her shoes. She then began to sway and shimmy as she stripped away her clothes.
 
I lay back onto my bed and tried to close my eyes and drift back to sleep. But my mind wasn't having any of it. My thoughts kept wandering back to the look of lust in Vic's eyes as she passed my door.

My sister is just perfect. Not only is she the ideal faultless female form, but she's a wonderful, kind and happy person. The sort of person that anyone, male or female, would fall for in an instant... I shook my head and quickly stopped myself from thinking the unnatural thoughts I had been having ever since last Sunday.

Last weekend I had been up late and was off to take a shower when I walked past Vic's door, I looked in and saw her facing me, completely naked with a towel over her head drying her hair. I stood motionless for a few seconds soaking the image in, then quickly ran off to the shower before I was seen.

The next few days my mind kept coming back to that sight, those pert, tight, large breasts with large chestnut nipples. The flat toned stomach and hips and that neatly kept and trimmed bush. Tight skin all over with not one hint of sag. Whatever I tried, I couldn't shift the image. I am not attracted to women but every time I pictured her I got a rush of sexual excitement.

That was a week ago and although these feelings are beginning to subside I still come back to them occasionally, as is the case now.

I continued to lay there in the dark and listened to the low noises coming from Vic's bedroom. There was the unmistakeable sound of heavy petting and I imagined them kissing.

I had only met Matt a few times and he seemed a really nice guy, Vic and him seemed a perfect match. He was gorgeous and had the body to go with it. I began to imagine what the two of them would look like naked together and I felt a dampness appearing in my knickers.
 

Vicky unbuttoned just a few spots on her dress. Her breasts surged forth into the gap, creating monster cleavage. I couldn't yet see her bra, but already she had on display more boob than most women did when completely naked.

She joined me on the bed, her legs straddling me as she leaned down to kiss me. A fierce make-out session followed. As our tongues danced with each other, her hips gyrated against mine. I gripped her plump little ass with both hands as she dry humped me.

I hinted to Vicky that I was more than ready to start getting naked. Truth be told, I'd been ready the past couple times we'd gotten hot and heavy. Vicky, however, hadn't been, so I'd waited like a gentleman.

This time, Vicky was ready. Almost. "I want to put on something nice for our first time. I got some naughty lingerie I've been waiting to use!" She giggled like a schoolgirl as she said it.

Naturally I said I'd love to see it. Unfortunately, that meant I got kicked out of the room so she could put it on. Hadn't planned on that.

Since I had several minutes to kill, I went downstairs to the kitchen for a drink. While I had the fridge open, I spotted a bottle of chocolate syrup. The thought of drizzling this on Vicky's thick nipples and sucking them clean sounded terrific, so I brought it with me back upstairs.

It was in the hall outside Vicky's bedroom that I encountered her sister, Amy. I was momentarily surprised. I assumed that when Vicky said we'd have the house to ourselves, the place would be empty.

"Oh, hi Amy," I opened. "It's Matt, your sister's boyfriend. Vicky invited me in when I brought her home tonight." I realized as I said all this that Amy probably knew all this, but I didn't know what else to say. Seemed rude not to say something given that I was in her house in the middle of the night.

Fired up as my libido was, I couldn't help giving Amy an appraising glance. On a purely objective standard, she was a hotty. She had a tight, compact body with a ridiculously tiny waist. I was always curious to see if I could encircle it with two hands. Amy even a perky pair of nice round tits. Her only misfortune was to have been born the younger sister of a life-size Barbie doll.

Of course, such libidinous thoughts gave way to a bit of self-awareness. I was standing outside her sister's bedroom door holding a bottle of chocolate syrup and with a thick cylindrical lump running most of the length of my right thigh. And given how noisy Vicky had been earlier, it was a pretty fair bet that Amy had a good idea what I'd been doing with her sister. Awkward.

"Um... so how are you doing, Amy?" I inquired lamely.


 
I continued to lay in my bed listening to the low noises coming from Vic's bedroom. The more I pictured what was going on in there the more flushed I became. Her sister naked, being fucked by a stud with a donkey dick. Of course I didn't know if he possessed such a weapon, but in my fantasies the men always have giant cocks and fat heavy balls with a small reservoir of potent cum ready to unload over me.

My pussy began to tingle and I began to automatically spread my legs. Just as my hands began to wander down my stomach I came to my senses. "Oh my God, what I am doing?" I thought. I had told myself before that these thoughts about my sister were wrong and this is no different.

I kicked off my sheets, turned on my lamp and sat up. I shook my head and scolded myself again. I got out of bed and decided to make myself a cup of warm milk, that always helped me sleep. As I was naked apart from my knickers, I pulled on my dressing gown and opened my door and walked out into the hallway.

I realised that the noises had stopped from my sisters room. I began to walk towards the stairs when curiosity got the better of me. I turned around and quietly crept nearer to Vicky's door. I was about to press my ear to the wood, when at the last moment I heard someone coming up the stairs behind me. I quickly spun around just as Matt appeared with what appeared to be a bottle of chocolate sauce. Matt looked just as shocked as I did, he quickly spouted something about being invited it. I just smiled back quickly trying to come up with an excuse as to why I was outside my sister's doorway. "Um, I was just on my way to the bathroom, hope I didn't scare you!" It was a poor excuse, but believable.

It was an uncomfortable silence, both of us obviously embarrassed. I watched him as he gave my body a once over, his eyes lingering longer than they should. I did the same back to him, his face was naturally handsome, his wide shoulders, his muscular arms and torso. My eyes dropped lower and it was then that I saw the bulge. My eyes widened as I tried to make it out in the darkness. "Could it be? Surely it can't be, that thing is massive" I thought to myself. But before I could tear my eyes away I saw it flinch slightly. Matt must have seen me staring and he quickly tried to rescue the situation. "Anyway, I'd better let you get to the bathroom" he mumbled. I pulled my eyes away from his thigh and noticed the syrup bottle. Smiling I joked "Looks like I'd better let you get back too", gave him a playful wink and headed off to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet in the dark and thought of that huge beast I had just seen. I gave in. 'Just this once' I thought as I reached down and pulled my knickers to my ankles. I started to slowly rub myself as I closed my eyes and thought of what he must be doing to Vicky with that thing. Right on cue loud noises started emanating from Vicky's room, he was blatantly fucking her. And from her load groans he was doing a good job.

I was rubbing furiously now, my little fingers soaked with my juices as I imagined his thick meat pistoning in and out of her beautiful pussy, his hands on her tits as they kissed passionately. I started to feel the orgasm building and pushed my fingers inside me. Then it hit, waves of pleasure shot through me as I became light headed and delirious.

I came down from my high and with a slight smile put my head against the wall and dozed off in the darkness with the sound of the fucking from the next room still penetrating my ears.
 
Matt
One look in Amy's eyes told me that she saw right through my lame attempt at nonchalance. She knew exactly what I was doing outside her sister's bedroom in the middle of the night.

The one saving grace is that she didn't seem angry about the situation, but rather just uncomfortable. I could relate. My first apartment had almost no soundproofing, so I'd been an unwilling eavesdropper whenever the married couple upstairs decided to get intimate. I could gladly have lived my entire life without ever hearing those sounds.

Not wanting to meet Amy's gaze for long, I looked down. Unfortunately, that brought my eyes to the silk robe Amy was wearing. The unfortunate part I that she wasn't quite fully wearing it. While the sash was belted at the waist, she'd done in a hurry, permitting the robe to gap slightly. While Amy wasn't as big as Vicky, her breasts were still quite plentiful. I saw enough of the younger sister's orbs to realize she was completely topless under that silk.

Fired up as I was about Vicky, my libido was already cruising along without any brakes. Seeing her sister half-naked only sent a surge of blood into my already semi-swollen cock. I instinctively looked up at Amy to see if she'd caught me looking. When my eyes met hers, I recognized the same guilt on her face that I was feeling on mine. I realized in that instant that I'd just caught her gawking at my crotch just as she caught me ogling her tits.

If there was a suave way to handle the situation, it sure as hell didn't occur to me. I fixed my gaze on a point several inches above her left shoulder and mumbled something about letting her get by. I didn't hear what she said in response, but we both plastered ourselves against opposite sides of the hall and sidestepped past one another without making eye contact. Once clear, she disappeared behind another door down the hall while I beat a swift retreat inside Vicky's bedroom.

When I turned around, all thought vanished from my head. Vicky stood near her bed, clad only in bra and panties. Both were black and festooned with little pink bows. The panties had one pink bow right in the center, the trailing ribbons draped over her crotch. Immediately made me think of her pushy being wrapped up like a present for me to open.

"Wow," I managed at last. "You look incredible."

Vicky blushed slightly and her face broke into a delighted smile. "Thank you. Now come over here and show me just how much you like it."

I wasn't going to wait for another invitation. I set the bottle of chocolate sauce on her dresser - there'd be time for that later - and rushed to her. We immediately began kissing passionately, our lips parting so our tongues could dance back and forth. Meanwhile our hands pawed over one another - squeezing, stroking, tugging.

Somehow in the ensuing chaos I wound up shirtless on my back on her bed. Vicky lost her bra and was smothering my face with her amazing breasts. She moaned eagerly as I sucked hard on each gorgeously thick nipple in turn. Her arousal ramped up swiftly as she straddled my thigh and ground her panty-clad pushy against the thick bulge in my jeans. Her chant of "Oh God, oh God yes" built to a crescendo. Clutching her pussy with one hand while the other pinched at one of her nipples, she sat upright with her head thrown back and squealed aloud as her body rocked into orgasm. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen; it took everything I had not to blow my own load then and there.

Vicky eventually rolled off me and curled up and lay next to me on the bed. She whispered various thank yous and compliments as she kissed my neck. The contrast in volume is probably what jolted my memory.

"Oh, I ran into your sister in the hall on my way back to your room. I thought we had the house to ourselves."

Vicky nodded. "Yeah, it's just my parents out of town this weekend; Amy decided not to go. But don't worry; she's not going to tell Mom and Dad about you staying over."

"Yeah, okay," I continued, "but isn't her room just down the hall? And we did get pretty loud there just now...."

Vicky giggled and blushed. "I suppose I did." Her demeanor shifted to playful confidence. "But so what? She can put on headphones or go sleep in the garage if it bothers her."

Vicky giggled again and rolled off me. "Otherwise, let's give her something to listen to. Take off your pants!"
 
Last edited:
Vicky sat on her bed in her lingerie. She sat there until she heard Matt come through the door.
 
Last edited:

Vicky
I propped myself up some pillows so I could more easily watch Matt from my bed as he got undressed. He stood near enough for me to touch and reached for the buckle of his belt. I tried to look confident and seductive as I lay back and watched. I hugged my breasts as best I could and gently played with my nipples.

The truth was that I was still pretty anxious about tonight. Partly because it was my first time with a new boyfriend, but mostly I was because it was Matt. He wasn't like the guys I had dated before in school. He had a college degree, a real job, his own apartment, his own car. He treated me like a lady - even Dad said he seemed like a good guy. I'd only gone out with boys my own age up to now, but Matt was an actual man.

As such, I was trying hard to seem a bit more mature and experienced than I really was. I didn't want Matt to think I was just some silly college freshman. If this was going to be my first adult relationship, I wanted to do it right.

I'd been a bit embarrassed to learn he'd run into my little sister in the hall. I didn't want him further reminded that I still lived at home. Hopefully I covered well by urging him to get naked.

Besides, why the hell Amy was here on a Friday night with Mom and Dad out of town? She should be out on her own date or at a party, not home alone. I truly didn't understand why Amy didn't date more. She always claimed boys at school only had eyes for me. Admittedly, my boobs were like magnets for guys. I suppose growing up just a year behind me probably gave her a tough act to follow.

That said, Amy was totally wrong about guys not checking her out. She had a dynamite body in my opinion. That cute little ass and that tiny waist - even I thought she looked hot with one of those midriff-baring outfits.

Moreover, her boobs aren't that small - not anymore, at least. Mine grew really fast at the start and then slowed down, but Amy's developed more gradually. But while I was tons bigger than she was four years ago, Amy has narrowed that gap quite a bit since. No one would consider her to be small - or even average - unless she was standing next to me. Plenty of guys - and gals, too - would love to get her naked.

Still, I wasn't going to let my sister's reclusiveness affect my night. With our parents out of town, Amy ought to have brought a boy of her own home. Since she didn't, she could either listen in on what she was missing or get the hell out, because I was going to get laid regardless.

Turning my attention back to my boyfriend, Matt had his socks, shoes, and jeans off now. He stood before my in dark blue boxer-briefs. I licked my lips. Oh, but he was a fine looking man. Those nice broad shoulders and that narrow waist. He had a lean build that I liked - more "athletic" than "steroid freak".

Meanwhile gaze followed his hands as they slipped inside the waistband. I followed the slender bit of trail of dark hair running down the center of his abdomen as his briefs slipped over his hips. My heart started to beat faster and I found myself licking my lips with anticipation of finally seeing him naked.

I instinctively clapped a hand over my mouth to muffle my cry, but I'm sure my "Oh my God!" could still be heard downstairs. While I'd dated plenty of guys over the years, I'd only had sex with a few of them. All of them had been what my more experienced girlfriends considered "average" when we'd compared notes later and I'd found the largest of them plenty big at the the time. Matt's significantly larger denim-clad bulge had consequently spooked me a bit the first time I noticed, but I'd been mentally preparing myself to deal with it ever since. My first time in an adult relationship wasn't going to being with me acting like a little girl.

I hadn't prepared for this, though. I'd figured he might be a few inches more than my previous boyfriends, but Matt's was well beyond that. Moreover, it was nothing like the slender shafts I was used to; he was easily double, maybe even triple the thickness I'd expected. I found myself mesmerized by the massive mushroom-shaped head bobbing at the end; it looked as big as my fist.

I was still staring at it when I realized that Matt was speaking to me. I looked up and saw he was holding out a foil-wrapped condom.

I smiled; we'd talked about using protection "when the time came", but I'd assured him I was on birth control and that I didn't want anything between us during our first time. I'd seen in his eyes at the time that that was new for him as well, so I'd felt good that I'd be something special for him. Now Matt - always the gentleman - was giving me a last chance to change my mind. "No, that's fine. I still want to do without it," I told him.

As Matt set the condom aside, I put my hands on my panties and slid them down, laying my entire body bare. I ran my fingertips slid down through the thin strip of hair I'd left down to my pussy. "I am so wet," I cooed softly as I teased myself.

I swallowed anxiously, staring at his huge member, then chose to act now before I lost my nerve. "I want you inside me," I whispered. Matt nodded and positioned himself between my thighs. A shiver of anticipation shot up my spine as the swollen head brushed my tender lips

I bit my lip as the tip eased inside me. I couldn't believe how big he was. I could feel my walls stretch farther than I thought possible. Oh Lord, how it hurt - but oh how much I liked it. I began to moan - softly at first, but soon my wails were echoing off the walls.

It felt like an hour as Matt's cock split me in two, slowly plunging deeper and deeper. Each time I looked down between my thighs, I couldn't believe how much he had still left to go. My breath came in great shuddering gasps followed by a constant stream "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God."

I found myself honestly surprised when after a seeming eternity, Matt had fully buried himself inside me. It felt like I had impaled myself with a baseball bat. "Don't move, don't move," I urged, my pussy aching with the effort of containing him.

I reached down with one hand and gently twirled one finger around my clit. "Oh God!" I moaned. I repeated the motion a few times, my moans growing louder and louder. At last I brushed my clit directly. My orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. My entire body shook and my pussy muscles strained against his massive cock. I was vaguely cognizant of my voice echoing in my ears as I squealed with agonizing delight at the intensity of my release.
 
The orgasm had sent me into a wonderful sleep, a vivid sexual dream ensuing, involving watching a naked couple having powerful hard sex whilst I hovered over them wishing I could reach out and to help service them both, just like this perfect couple deserve...

A bright light shone in my face and awoke my abruptly from my slumber. It took a few moments for me to gather my thoughts and my bearings. Then I realised where I was. In the exact same position I had fallen asleep in, on the toilet after fingering myself to the sounds of my sister getting a good fucking next door. My underwear was on the floor and my dressing gown hung open revealing my cleavage and tight stomach. My legs were still stretched wide apart in the same position they were when my orgasm had boiled over, my neatly trimmed pussy on show.

The light had temporarily blinded me but all too quickly my eyes adjusted and I saw the silhouette of a tall muscular man. A moment later and his face appeared, it was Matt. In my sleepy haze I failed to respond as quickly as one would have hoped, I was like a deer caught in headlights. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I saw the expression on his face change and at the same instant I realised I was practically naked. Noticing that his gaze was directed at my uncovered pussy, I instinctively and abruptly closed my legs.

Neither of us said anything, we just stared at each other. We both had that embarrassed look on our faces. This was much more awkward than our previous encounter in the hallway earlier, when I had seen his huge cock twitch. That last memory hung my mind. "His huge cock twitch" I thought to myself again, remembering that distinctive outline and the movement it had given. It was then I fully realised that Matt was now wearing only a pair of briefs. All too quickly my eyes dropped involuntarily to his crotch and I gave a quiet whimper when I saw the outline and the sheer size and thickness of his manhood, this time clearer and much more close up.

I moved my stare back up his body, taking in his sexy trail of hair across his shapely abs, up past his defined chest and shoulders and finally onto his face and his eyes. His shocked expression changed into a warming smile as he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "You ok?" he asked in a friendly tone, "Wasn't expecting to see a half naked beauty in here in the dark" he joked.

I was about to let loose with the 'I fell asleep whilst having a wee' line, but it was obvious to anyone what I had been up to. My legs wide apart, underwear discarded, the slight smell of my pussy juices filling the air. He'd caught me red handed. Instead I just gave a nervous smile and looked down at the floor ashamed. Matt could see that I was humiliated and stepped closer and put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't fret sweetie, I won't tell!" he joked in a friendly but yet sincere manner that put me at ease. I looked back up from the floor, up his well sculpted legs, past his mammoth organ as quickly as I could and upwards until my eyes met his.

He was a very handsome young man and his eyes perfectly accentuated the rest of his well groomed face. The gaze he was giving me sent a slight shiver down my spine. Or was that the coldness of the room? It was then I looked down and noticed that my opened gown had all but revealed my firm young tits. I closed it up and tied a knot to hold it in place.

Matt had obviously got an eyeful as his face had gone a slight crimson colour. That wasn't the only give away as out of the corner of my eye I noticed movement. Instinctively my eyes darted to his crotch and saw the outline of his monster growing harder and longer by the second. It was immense and his tight briefs were at full capacity trying to hold him in place. Just as the thick head was about to emerge, Matt pulled his hand from my shoulder and tried to cover himself up. He looked at me with a mixed sense of lust and humiliation. But I hardly noticed, I had become instantly wet upon seeing his cock grow and my eyes became glazed over. We just stared at each other in silence.
 
Matt
I lay next to Vicky on the bed, listening to her breathing gradually deepen and slow. In a few minutes, I was pretty sure she had fallen asleep. "Vicky?" I cautiously whispered. "Vicky?" No response.

I sat up and gave her a wry smile in the dim light. On the one hand, tonight had been quite successful. I had fucked Vicky to at least three orgasms - all very vocal on her part. Judging from her gasping praise between climaxes, my sexual stamina had apparently propelled me to the top of the rankings amongst her rogues' gallery of lovers.

I took no small measure of pride in that. Over the years, I'd put considerable effort into training my self-control. Early on it'd just been a survival mechanism for high school. A full-blown erection in my pants is pretty obvious when walking down the halls and that's the kind of thing that makes you an object of ridicule by the entire school. I learned early on not to let my arousal turn physical every time I saw Susan Miller in a short skirt.

Once I actually started having sex, I found having sexual stamina was doubly helpful in the bedroom. First, women all seemed to enjoy having a guy who didn't blow his load in the first couple minutes. Second, given my size, most women preferred to take it slow at first; if I couldn't hold out, I'd be over and done before they even started to warm up. Consequently, I'd put a lot of practice into developing my ability to last.

Unfortunately, this time I'd overestimated my lover's endurance. Wanting to impress her, I'd gritted my teeth and held back my own climax as she had crested into her third. I figured that I'd take my turn as soon as she recovered, but instead Vicky had begged me to stop. "Too much, just too much," she'd gasped. Desperate as I was for release, I backed off.

I admit that after I slid my throbbing erection out of her tight, moist pussy, I thought of finishing myself by hand. The thought of blasting cum across her naked body appealed to my primal desires. But not knowing if she'd find that sexy or just rude, I held back; better to test those waters after we'd slept together a few more times.

Thus did I come to find myself with a very blue pair of balls whilst lying next to my very sexy, very naked, and very asleep girlfriend. I tried to nod off myself, but the throbbing ache between my thighs kept me awake. At last I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat upright. I needed to relieve the ache in my groin if I was going to get any rest tonight.

Figuring my task was one best done in private, I put on my underwear and headed out into the hall. It took me only one false try to determine which door opened into the bathroom. A few minutes with some lotion and I'd be right as rain.

Instead, I turned on the overhead light and discovered I was not alone. Reclined back on the toilet was Vicky's sister. My initial reaction was to turn my head away, afraid I'd caught her in mid-pee.

But even as I was turning, I registered other details incongruous with that explanation. If Amy was using the toilet, why was the lid down? And wouldn't she have taken off her robe? Why was her head back with her eyes closed? And that smell in the air - that wasn't from emptying one's bladder, was it?

I turned back to face Amy. Yes, a second look at the scene suggested a very different explanation for her presence. A smile came to my lips. Apparently I wasn't the only one using a little "self-help" to get sexual satisfaction tonight.

Amy's eyes snapped open at this point. It took her a few beats to recognize my presence. We just stared at each other in silence. Perhaps had I not had so much unfulfilled lust coursing through me, I'd have been more gentlemanly and averted my gaze. Instead, my eyes roamed over her nearly exposed breasts and her fully exposed pussy. I could feel my cock thicken within my briefs, but made no effort to curtail it.

After a small eternity, Amy shook herself out of whatever reverie gripped her and tugged her robe around her. It did almost nothing to diminish her sexiness - I knew how naked she was beneath that thin layer of fabric. Still, it did remind me that staring at my girlfriend's semi-nude sister might not be the best way to handle the situation.

"You okay?" I inquired. "Wasn't expecting to see a half naked beauty in here in the dark." I tried to smile comfortingly.

Amy gave me nothing in response, so I continued on just to fill the quiet. "I hope Vicky and I weren't too loud. I tried to tell her, but you know how your sister is. I guess maybe that's why you . . . ." I paused in mid-thought. Why exactly had Amy come in here? If she'd wanted to get away, she had an entire other floor to seek isolation in. Why come here? And since she'd been clearly not been trying to sleep . . . .

"That's why you came in here, isn't it?" I continued confidently. "You were in here listening to Vicky and I go at it while you fingered yourself!"

Amy said nothing, but bowed her head and stared at the floor. I immediately felt remorseful. I hadn't wanted her to feel bad about it. ""Don't fret sweetie, I won't tell," I hastily added, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

That seemed to assuage her concerns a little. Her gaze rose to mine and she offered me a quiet smile. Then her eyes locked on my crotch and widened considerably.

I realized that while my conscious mind had been tending to puzzling out Amy's purpose for being her, my lizard brain was still thinking only of my unsated lust and how this nearly naked beauty had been masturbating while I fucked her sister. Consequently, the flaccidity I'd coaxed back into my cock minutes before had faded considerably and my underwear wasn't going to be able to conceal its full size for long.

Looking at Amy, I gave up any thought of trying to conceal this reality. She wasn't some little kid who thought babies were delivered by stork. She was presently staring at my burgeoning erection knowing damn well that a short while ago that I'd been eagerly fucking her sister with it.

If there was no avoiding the situation, might as well lean into it. "As a matter of fact . . . ,"I began cautiously, "I came in here for much the same reason as you. After my time with Vicky, I've got a bit of . . . pressure . . . built up, so I came in here to relieve it. Just like you did." I paused, then went for it. "Since you like to listen, would you also like to watch?"
 
"Since you like to listen, would you also like to watch?"

My sexual energy was flowing through me and I didn't really register what he was saying, I was too focused on his groin. His hand was attempting to cover his throbbing cock but I could still see the outline of the thick head at the side of the briefs. "Well?" Matt spoke again, this time more firmly. For a moment, I didn't know what he meant, but when my mind replayed the previous sentence I suddenly realised what he was talking about.

My eyes opened as wide as they could and darted to his face. I studied his expression for a moment. He had a wry but suggestive smile and could tell he was testing the waters. I knew I should have looked disgusted and scolded him but the dampness between my thighs was clouding my judgement. Our gazes held for a few seconds and then without looking away from my eyes, he slowly withdrew his hand from his bulge. I knew this was wrong, very wrong, but said nothing to stop him. I justified it to myself by thinking that I was looking only and not doing anything to encourage him.

Feeling bolder by my lack of opposition, Matt moved both hands to his hips, glowing in the pride of showing off his huge trophy. I couldn't hold the stare anymore and just had to look. It was so thick and long, the outline flinching as it grew harder still. As I stared at it, Matt slowly moved his fingers up and into the elastic waistband. Then inch by inch he lowered the briefs. I watched as the trail of hair from his navel continued onto the previously unseen skin until it opened out into the top of a neatly and closely trimmed patch. Lower still he pulled down, the base of this massive 'thing' appearing. It was so wide I just would not have believed it without seeing it. My pussy was pulsing and my breathing becoming shallow.

Another inch appeared, then another. Behind this thick meat I saw his balls. As imagined, these were in good proportion to his cock, fat round and tight. I would have spent longer drinking in the sight of those beautiful shaved orbs and wondering how much cum must be stored in them, but the revealing of the cock was still going on, lower the fabric went and my eyes followed. I can only imagine what Matt was thinking seeing me intently and lustfully staring. I imagined most girls would act the same seeing a beast of this size, but I was only here to watch I carefully reminded myself. I counted a good 8 inches and still more appeared. I had never seen a sight as stunning in my life.

Then he stopped. My eyes willed him to continue but he didn't. I tore myself away from the groin view and looked up at him. He was staring at me with a big smug smile on his face. Then he winked at me and pushed his briefs down to his feet in one quick burst. My eyes darted back down in time to see his cock in all its glory ping up and slap his stomach and then bounced back down against his balls then came to rest sticking straight out, pointing directly at me.

I let out a large groan.

He put his hand back on his hips and smiled. His cock was perfection. "You ready to watch?" he asked, this time more assertive. There was no pretence from me. "Yes" I said matter-of-factly, my ogle not leaving that cock.

He slowly moved his right hand across and sunk his strong fingers into his hot skin. Even with his large hand, his fingers couldn't quite wrap the whole circumference. With precision slowness he pulled his fingers back. The foreskin gently opened and carefully revealed the giant mushroom head, a deep purple colour, it throbbed. When the skin was pulled back to the limit, he effortlessly pushed it back up again partially covering the head. He repeated this process a dozen times and with each stroke I was becoming more and more wet.

Without interrupting his smooth rhythm, Matt spoke. "Open your legs" he said firmly. I was far too horny to even consider not complying and without hesitation I spread my thighs apart giving him a perfect view of my engorged lips and cute little bush. My thighs were soaked and the rush of cold air on them made me tingle. I simply had to have release and I dropped my hand to my pussy and began to rub myself, all the time not taking my eyes away from his thick swollen helmet.

We continued in absolute silence, both of us masturbating. His cock just inches from my face.

It occurred to me that his cock seemed closer than when it was first revealed to me. I then spotted that ever so slowly Matt was moving towards me. I hadn't noticed before as I was concentrating on getting myself off. Little by little he was shuffling forward, his knob still directly aimed at my face. I knew how this manoeuvre of his was going to end up and to be honest all facade and morals had long since gone out of the window. I was ready to suck that wonderful cock, I didn't care that it belonged to my sister's boyfriend.

I looked up at his face and saw the lust in it. I gave the same knowing look back to him and silently nodded my acceptance for what was about to happen. Still sliding wet fingers around my clit, I opened my mouth.

Matt moved forward the final six inches and stopped his rubbing. Taking a deep breath and leaning forward I begin to unhurriedly lather the tip in saliva and kisses before stretching my big pouting young lips to their maximum to accommodate the head into my mouth. Putting one hand gently on the back of my neck Matt slowly and carefully began to pump my face. I tried to help by beginning to bob up and down on it, trying to stuff as much in as I could get. My big lips are working magic on the throbbing veins of this thick shaft, each bob going slightly further in.

Using the methods I had had great success with on the few men that I have sucked off in the past, I released his cock from my mouth. Matt moaned in disappointment, the giant cock bouncing heavily in the air. I giggled slightly and turned my attention to the shaft and began to slide my tongue up and down, pursing my lips to ensure that every inch of this mammoth meat was coated with my saliva. I reached the base and gently kissed the neatly trimmed hair, biting the skin lightly with my teeth. I dropped lower still and begin to lap at the heavy and very full looking balls. I used one hand to reach up and slowly wanked the shaft back and forward.

It was whilst I was working my way back up that I noticed a distinctive taste and smell. Concentrating as I was on servicing this stud, I didn't pay that much attention. It was only when I took the head back into my mouth I realised what it was.

It was my sister's pussy juices. I froze.
 
Last edited:
Getting the signal to go ahead, I began to remove my briefs. I'd watched enough striptease in my life to know to draw it out, so I kept my pace slow and methodical.

Amy's reaction was a delight to watch. Most women I'd been with found my size intimidating. Amy, however, clearly found it arousing. With a little encouragement from me, she soon parted her thighs and began to stroke herself.

Watching her fingers tease her clit and listening to her soft moans of delight really fueled my libido. My cock throbbed and swelled in my hand. I inched closer to Amy as my lust coiled like a spring in my groins; when I went off, I intended to paint Amy with my cum.

Amy then surprised me. Seeing my massive shaft directly in front of her, she gave me a nod and parted her mouth. I closed the remaining distance and then breathed a gentle "Ahhhh" of relief as Amy's lips brushed against the tip.

Amy's tongue lapped at my cock, tasting the precum oozing from the tip. After licking the entirety of the head, she opened her mouth wide and slid the thick mushroom cap inside. I groaned with appreciation as she engulfed the entire head and proceeded to suck mightily upon it.

She proceeded to gradually take me deeper inside, till eventually my cock was brushing at the back of her mouth. I could sense that she wasn't comfortable trying to take me any further, so I didn't try to push any further. Instead, I moved my hips to help her bob up and down against the short distance she could handle.

I would've been content to let her to take me all the way to completion here and pour my cum down her throat, but Amy had other ideas. She leaned back till my cock slid free of her mouth with an audible pop. She gripped my cock as best she could with one hand - her slender fingers seemed almost like a child's compared to its huge girth. She then began licking my shaft in long, tender strokes with her tongue. Once she had every inch of the vein-bulging organ glistening with her saliva, she pushed it up out of the way and began to flick her tongue at my balls. After an agonizing eternity of teasing pleasure, she maneuvered my cockhead back towards her lips and sucked it clean of the fresh coating of precum.

Then - with no indication as to why - she froze.

By this point, I was in a lust-fueled haze. Amy's surprising enthusiasm for my cock had led me to hold back just to see what she'd do next. But after first fucking her sister and now this delicious oral teasing, I was moments from exploding. So when Amy suddenly ceased her movement, I couldn't bear it.

"Don't stop!" I groaned. I reached down and laid my hand over the one she was using to support my cock. I squeezed hard and drove her fingers against my rigid flesh. I pumped her hand against the shaft. Once . . . twice . . . a third.

My breath burst out of me in an inarticulate groan as I came. Hot jizm rocketed up my cock and my body clenched in delightful release. I closed my eyes as the intense wave of pleasure washed over me and was temporarily lost to the world.

When I finally returned to my senses, I found I'd backed myself against the counter next to the sink and was leaning against it for support. Amy was still reclined on the toilet, seemingly as dazed as I was. Judging from her appearance, we'd both lost control of my orgasming cock. Splatters of gooey, white cum could be seen everywhere from her left cheek all the way down to her belly button.

I grinned sheepishly. Ordinarily I don't lose myself quite so much, but between her and her sister, I had never held out for quite so long. I cleared my throat. "Um, sorry about that. That was . . . intense."
 
I froze. A million thoughts rushed through my mind. The realisation of what I was doing hit me hard and fast. I was sucking off my Sister's boyfriend, literally just after he had fucked her! In fact it was so soon after that her pussy juice was still on his cock. And here I was servicing him as if I was some cheap slut getting sloppy seconds. Nothing more than a mouth to use to get him off.

I was only being used to give him pleasure. That thought actually turned me on. I had had many fantasies of being submissive, being used for someone's satisfaction, but never acted upon it. And I admitted to myself that I liked the idea. Especially so with Matt, a fucking Adonis of a man. He deserves to be serviced.

My thoughts once again turned back to the taste of Vic. I quickly admitted to myself that I loved her taste. It was so wrong, but once again my brain seduced me to having thoughts of her. I was struggling to hide from myself the fact that I wanted to be with her. I wanted to make love to her, to eat her out, to service her. I was once more imagining being used by someone, this time it was Victoria, my sister. And once again, the idea turned me on immeasurably.

All these images went through my head in a matter of an instant. In no time at all I had accepted my position of servicer to this stud standing in front of me. I locked all the moral, rational arguments away and gave myself fully to blowing Matt.

When I had abruptly stopped, it was with the first three inches in my mouth and my hand holding some of the remaining length. I could now feel the head throbbing on my tongue. I kept up the suction that my big lips were making on the giant rod and starting to swirl my tongue around the head. Matt groaned as I realised how close he was. His hand came to rest on mine and firmly squeezed my delicate fingers into his skin. I could feel the thick veins running down his cock and the strong pulsing rhythm that signalled he was almost ready. He was obviously desperate to cum as he used our hands together to wank him off.

His body stiffened and there was a momentary silence, the proverbial calm before the storm, then all hell broke loose. He let out a large moan and the first powerful jet of cum exploded in my mouth straight against the back of my throat. I couldn't even react before the second wave hit. My cheeks ballooned out as his thick hot jizz completely filled my mouth. I tried to swallow but there was simply too much. I relaxed my lips and moved my head back, his giant cock released into the air just as the next spurt hit the roof of my mouth then my lips and nose.

Matt's eyes were shut but his hand was still holding mine and we continued to rub him as a fourth eruption hit me on the bridge of my nose and splattered into my eyebrows and fringe. They just kept on, one after another, each shot as powerful as the previous. The next one roped across my face from left to right. There was so much of his paste in each spurt that they were beginning to overlap into one giant mess.

I was getting the facial of my life and I counted another three before they began to die down and Matt relaxed his pressure of my hand and fell back against the cupboard. My left eye was stuck shut. My hair was matted. My face was so sticky and so full of his spunk that it was running down to my chin and dripping off in great quantity onto my dressing gown and my open thighs.

I looked across as him as he slowly came to his senses. His toned body was effortlessly perfect and that huge cock just hanging here, a thick drip of cum forming at the tip. I had never felt so wonderful.

Matt gave a meek apology but I was having none of it. I wasn't going to let the guilt in or it would be the end of me. Instead I once again blocked it out and focused on the sexual energy that was still flowing through me. "I'm sorry I froze, it's just I tasted Vic and....well....for a moment I got freaked out". Matt studied my words carefully and thoughtfully for a few seconds, then asked "Did you like tasting her on me?".

I looked into his eyes and replied "Yes".
 
Last edited:
I raised an eyebrow at Amy's forthright revelation. She liked the taste of her sister's pussy juices? I'd gone out with a girl once who teased that she'd "experimented" sexually with female friend in college, but that hardly compared. The look in Amy's eyes - or at least the one she could open - bespoke an intense attraction to Vicky.

"So then did you not enjoy the taste of me?" I continued cautiously. I was going to feel like a real jerk if I'd just drenched this poor girl in cum only to learn she abhorred the flavor.

Amy said nothing, but gave me wide smile. She cupped her left hand and held it parallel to the floor near her lower belly. Holding her hand against her skin, she brought it up along her body, scraping the scattered splashes of cum into her palm. When she'd accumulated a decent pool of sticky just, she brought her hand to her lips and slurped it down. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste as her right hand toyed with her clit. "Mmmm," she sighed contentedly. "

Had I not just blown a massive load all over her, Amy would have had me hard as a rock. I could scarcely believe the implication. Amy, a incredibly sexy girl in her own right, had the hots for both me and my girlfriend. Did Vicky share a similar incestuous craving? If so, was a threesome a possibility? Such a concept seemed exclusively the prospect of pornos and erotica, not real life. But perhaps it could be so....

Even if not, perhaps I could have both women independently. I'd never snuck around on a girlfriend before, but if Amy might eagerly embrace such a scenario, I wasn't sure I could refuse.

Still, no need to rush headlong into things. I needed to focus on the now. No point in worrying about what the future might or might not include.

Turning my attention to the present, the immediate course of action. "You're a bit of a mess," I said with a smile. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I pivoted to the nearby shower and turned on both faucets. Water erupted from the showerhead and thundered into the tub below. I let it run till the water started to heat up, then adjusted the faucets so that the temperature was hot but not unbearable. A pleasant steam began to fill the bathroom.

I extended my hand to Amy and helped her to her feet. Slipping my hands beneath her dressing gown, I shoved it off her shoulders. The silk slid off her with a whisper and pooled at her feet.

I took a moment to admire Amy's naked body. "You are beautiful," I praised, earning me a soft blush from her. While not quite as curvaceous as her older sister, she was still stunningly attractive - even if the sizable streaks of jism made her look like a poorly glazed donut. I was particularly struck by her breasts; though unquestionably smaller than Vicky's massive orbs, Amy's were likewise nearly spherical and topped by a similarly thick nipples. Moreover, given Amy's smaller frame, her bosom was still impressively large.

I held Amy's hand as she stepped into the shower. Her eyebrows raised slightly as I stepped in behind her, but she offered no resistance. I guided her into center of the streaming water and guided her in a slow 360 turn till she was drenched from head to toe.

I picked up a bar of soap and pulled her near. "Keep your eyes shut," I cautioned as I worked up a lather. Once she'd complied, I gently applied the suds to her face before directing her face towards the water. When next I turned her towards me, her face gleamed with cleanliness.

"So when you were in here earlier listening to Vicky and me having sex, that wasn't just about you wishing you could be with me, was it?" I inquired. "That was also about you wishing you could be with Vicky, too, wasn't it?"

Amy nodded, her cheeks flushing from more than just the heat of the water.

"Tell me about it," I instructed. "How long have you been attracted to your sister?"

Amy began haltingly at first, but soon was telling a tale of how her sexual desire for Vicky first began. My soapy hands roamed her body as she leaned against me and confessed her infatuation with her elder sibling's luscious figure. Soon Amy's words were punctuated by delicious moans. I was not in the least surprised to find that she had both hands cupping her pussy, feversishly fingering herself.

I held her close, my hands fondling her nakedness as she leaned up against mine. Her vivid descriptions of her incestuous cravings Vicky mixed with gasps as she worked herself into a frenzy. In what seemed like mere heartbeats, her cries became sharp and fierce as her climax hit. Her slender frame shook powerfully as I clutched her against my chest, fearful she might lose her balance during her release.

When at last her spasms of delight ceased, I silently continued my task of cleaning her from head to toe. When at last I shut off the pouring water, her skin glowed from the gentle scrubbing. I guided her onto the bath mat beside the tub. I toweled her dry before wrapping her in a terry cloth robe I found hanging on the wall. I smiled down at her when I'd finished. "Feels good to be clean," I declared.

I cast a glance down at the towel I'd wrapped around my own waist. I could feel life returning to my groin. I'd be ready for another round soon.

"So what would you like to do now, Amy?" I inquired. "I think I might like to lie down. Perhaps in your bed?" I paused. "Or if you like, we could check on Vicky. She was asleep when last I left, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind you waking her up . . . . ."

 
Back
Top