Vintage Erotica

RichSimps

Virgin
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Posts
1
As a big fan of adult magazines, I miss the good old days of Bob Guccione's heyday in the 1980s when Penthouse magazine was full of sexy, erotic images that were still classy. I feel like today's mags are just trash.



I was looking for some help on finding similar sites. Anyone know if Playboy has something similar? Or if there are other sites I should check out?

Help! :) :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vintage porn

I think you might enjoy this. You can become a member (free, I believe), or just browse as a visitor. Lots of free pics to download. What you'd be looking for is the section, "Classic Magazines, Scans & Sets", where you'll find so many threads on so many vintage porn magazines (foreign and domestic) that you could spend days searching them. I know...I've done it! There used to be another really good retro site called myarchives, but unfortunately it seems to have been permanently infected with some kind of malware.
=
 
Last edited by a moderator:
44 male

I love vintage porn.
Thanks for the link.

What happened to the information/name of the site?
 
I love vintage porn.
Thanks for the link.

What happened to the information/name of the site?

Please see Rule 6 from the forum guidelines:

6. Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed. Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.
 
Please see Rule 6 from the forum guidelines:

...If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.

Very interesting. I didn't know Laurel banned these spammers!!! Lord knows there's been a lot of web site URLs and links posted here!
 
chargergirl...sorry about that. Guess I didn't read the fine print. I certainly don't want to get off on the wrong foot here. WON'T happen again, I assure you. And for the OP...use your favorite search engine and see what you turn up. Lots of good stuff waiting to be discovered.
 
now that is a perfect woman. beautiful! her hips, breasts, legs, is perfect! I would start reading fashion magazines with women like that!
 
As a big fan of adult magazines, I miss the good old days of Bob Guccione's heyday in the 1980s when Penthouse magazine was full of sexy, erotic images that were still classy. I feel like today's mags are just trash.



I was looking for some help on finding similar sites. Anyone know if Playboy has something similar? Or if there are other sites I should check out?

Help! :) :eek:

How depressing is it for me to hear the 1980's Penthouse Magazine days referred to as "vintage porn". Geesh. I can remember the "nudist camp" mags that used to be sold "under the counter" in the late 1950's because back then, it was the only semi-legit way to see full frontal (ie pussy) nudity plus dangling cock if it was your thing. I remember finding some that my uncle had hidden in his office. It was the first totally nude adult woman I ever saw.

Then there was the black and white 8mm stag films one of my friends in high school's dad had stashed in his closet I was in high school. Long before the VCR. One night when they were at a Knights of Columbus dance we all had a "smoker" at my friends house with some contraband beer bought by the cousin of one of the guys at the "party". The good old days.

Now THAT'S "vintage porn".
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, memories. My late uncle had a stash of Playboys from the 1964-65 era. No pubic hair, just tits and ass.

My friends' father had a huge stash of Playboys and Penthouses from the 1972-1975 era (this was in 1975). I "borrowed" a big stack of them and jerked off literally thousands of times to the pics and the Forum letters (also the "Call Me Madam" column written by Xaviera Hollander aka The Happy Hooker). Those mags showed pubic hair but no hint of what the female genitalia looked like.

I still remember a model called Avril Lund from about 1974 who had huge natural tits and long hair. I am sure I shot a hundred loads just looking at her pics.

Just seeing the covers of old Playboys and Penthouse mags from that era brings me back.
 
Back
Top